Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini ALVATECH Android TV - ATV (9.0 Pie) S905X2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Hi bought t95q S905x2 board u212 I install the firmware ATV 9 but wifi not work.

    Comment


      #62
      Originally posted by firas1980 View Post
      Hi bought t95q S905x2 board u212 I install the firmware ATV 9 but wifi not work.
      Please read this.
      Thank you,

      Alvatech

      Comment


        #63
        Hello.
        I know that this post has nothing to do with this rom but I don't see too much or post my question so that as many people as possible can see it, so if it bothers me, I erase it directly ?.

        I installed the latest stock Android 9 rom (004P0) for my box beelink gt1 model 95X2.
        I would like to install afrd but the rom is not root, do you know how to make afrd work and therefore, to root the box?

        Thanks again for your reply.

        Comment


          #64
          Hello,
          is there any chance of making an upgrade for this ROM based on newest "004P0_20191108" firmware. The problem with the old one is that there is a problem with MPEG4 codec.

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by alessa View Post
            Hello.
            I know that this post has nothing to do with this rom but I don't see too much or post my question so that as many people as possible can see it, so if it bothers me, I erase it directly ?.
            I installed the latest stock Android 9 rom (004P0) for my box beelink gt1 model 95X2.
            I would like to install afrd but the rom is not root, do you know how to make afrd work and therefore, to root the box?
            Thanks again for your reply.
            Hello,
            The stock ROM from Beelink is rooted that I know of. So it should work unless you made some changes to the system.
            Thank you,

            Alvatech

            Originally posted by hajvaniboy View Post

            Hello,
            is there any chance of making an upgrade for this ROM based on newest "004P0_20191108" firmware. The problem with the old one is that there is a problem with MPEG4 codec.
            Please read the following post below.
            Thank you,

            Alvatech

            Hopefully with time I will update:
            https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...107#post792107

            Comment


              #66
              Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

              Hello,
              The stock ROM from Beelink is rooted that I know of. So it should work unless you made some changes to the system.
              Thank you,

              Alvatech
              [/url]
              Thank you , As soon as your rom is updated I install it ?.

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

                Please read the following post below.
                Thank you,

                Alvatech

                Hopefully with time I will update:
                https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...107#post792107
                Sorry missed that one and big thank you for your help

                Comment


                  #68
                  Hi ALVATECH,

                  Great ROM works like a champ!

                  I use Top TV Launcher 2 for my Home instead of Android TV Home. I can't get Top TV Launcher 2 to work as default on settings and it's checked as the Home app default while Android TV Home is not. Top TV Launcher has a setting to set as home but that's not working either. Is there a way to disable Android TV Home so when I click Home it loads Top TV Launcher?

                  Using this ROM on Beelink GT1-Mini 95X2 Thank You!

                  Edit: Never mind found Keyboard/Button Mapper on XDA works. ?
                  Last edited by txbut; 12-26-2019, 17:47.

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by txbut View Post
                    Hi ALVATECH,

                    Great ROM works like a champ!

                    I use Top TV Launcher 2 for my Home instead of Android TV Home. I can't get Top TV Launcher 2 to work as default on settings and it's checked as the Home app default while Android TV Home is not. Top TV Launcher has a setting to set as home but that's not working either. Is there a way to disable Android TV Home so when I click Home it loads Top TV Launcher?

                    Using this ROM on Beelink GT1-Mini 95X2 Thank You!

                    Edit: Never mind found Keyboard/Button Mapper on XDA works. ?
                    Okay, awesome glad you got it going. Sorry I didn't reply sooner.
                    Thank you,

                    Alvatech

                    Comment


                      #70
                      ALVATECH

                      Could you tell me if this rom would work on a GT1 S912 beelink tvbox? I would love to have this version of rom (9.0 pie) on GT1 S912. Having a lot of issue with the 7.1.2 of your Alvatech rom running on original GT1 (bluetooth audio buggy and also disney + audio isn't working.., need to reboot box each time for wifi to work..)

                      Thanks

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Originally posted by izzy1971 View Post
                        ALVATECH

                        Could you tell me if this rom would work on a GT1 S912 beelink tvbox? I would love to have this version of rom (9.0 pie) on GT1 S912. Having a lot of issue with the 7.1.2 of your Alvatech rom running on original GT1 (bluetooth audio buggy and also disney + audio isn't working.., need to reboot box each time for wifi to work..)

                        Thanks
                        I have already answered you on another thread. Please don’t post same questions on multiple threads. Please keep post about this box in the other thread.
                        Thank you,

                        Alvatech

                        link here:
                        https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...255-9377/page6

                        Comment


                          #72
                          GT1 Mini 95X2
                          Dear Alvatech,
                          first of all thanks a lot for all your efforts to provide us a nice and more useful TVBox interface.
                          Just some simple questions for you:
                          1. Adding more apps to the preferred list: I cannot add on home page - preferred zone - any type off app. Just some already available apps, and some downloaded apps (i.e firefox) can be added. Some other pre-installed apps (i.e. Chrome), cannot be added to the preferred list. If I remember well, the Beelink firmware has no limits. Is it a your Android TV "feature" ? In which way your firmware do this choice?
                          2. Unistalling app: With Bellink firmware you have just to long press the enter key to get the menù with the unistall app function available. With your firmware, could you tell me the short way to do it?. I have not found any other way to go go back to app list, select the app and...finally unistall it.
                          3. How to go back to the Beelink firmware?: After installing you Alvatech firmware, I've tried run in my GT1 Mini the last Beelink firmware available for my 95X2 (GT1-Mini_004P0_20191108_noHwid.img). Nothing on screen. I've tried also with the previuous running (for some months) Beelink firmware (GT1-Mini_002P0_20190812.img) .Nothing happen: the TV screen remains black also after 10 minutes. If I go back to your firmware, it's is all ok !! . I'm using the Amlogic_USB_Burning_Tool_v2.1.6.8 and the download procedure give me no errors at all.

                          Thank a lot in advance for you answers.
                          Regards

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Originally posted by clema View Post
                            GT1 Mini 95X2
                            Dear Alvatech,
                            first of all thanks a lot for all your efforts to provide us a nice and more useful TVBox interface.
                            Just some simple questions for you:
                            1. Adding more apps to the preferred list: I cannot add on home page - preferred zone - any type off app. Just some already available apps, and some downloaded apps (i.e firefox) can be added. Some other pre-installed apps (i.e. Chrome), cannot be added to the preferred list. If I remember well, the Beelink firmware has no limits. Is it a your Android TV "feature" ? In which way your firmware do this choice?
                            2. Unistalling app: With Bellink firmware you have just to long press the enter key to get the menù with the unistall app function available. With your firmware, could you tell me the short way to do it?. I have not found any other way to go go back to app list, select the app and...finally unistall it.
                            3. How to go back to the Beelink firmware?: After installing you Alvatech firmware, I've tried run in my GT1 Mini the last Beelink firmware available for my 95X2 (GT1-Mini_004P0_20191108_noHwid.img). Nothing on screen. I've tried also with the previuous running (for some months) Beelink firmware (GT1-Mini_002P0_20190812.img) .Nothing happen: the TV screen remains black also after 10 minutes. If I go back to your firmware, it's is all ok !! . I'm using the Amlogic_USB_Burning_Tool_v2.1.6.8 and the download procedure give me no errors at all.

                            Thank a lot in advance for you answers.
                            Regards
                            Point 1. Used the TVapprepo as workaround but shortcut are not displayed.
                            Waiting for your kind answer
                            Regards

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Hello,
                              sorry for the late reply and thank you for the positive feedback. First off the Android TV OS is different then what Beelink has released for this box which is standard Android OS. I have made 2 different ROM's for this box, one is Standard Android OS and the other one is Android TV OS. If you're interested in the Standard Android OS for this box I'll put a link down below. Standard Android OS has a lot more way to customize the OS. Think of it more of a mobile phone feel, but up on a TV screen.

                              Now if you're using the Android TV OS and you want to uninstall some apps you'll need to open up the TV Settings and remove from there. In order to open it you can either open it with the very first icon which is the sideload app lancher, which has most of your other apps that you can't add to your launcher currently without using a third party app. In there you'll find the TV Settings icon. Or you can open it from the main screen, up in the top right corner clicking the cogwheel will open your TV Settings too. from there find apps section, then click on the app you want to uninstall you'll see an option in there.

                              Now if you would like to load apps onto what they call a channel on the main screen you can use the TV apprepo you had mentioned already or you can use an app like Sideload Channel / Application Launcher, if you look it up in the Google Play Store you'll see what I'm talking about. With that app you can customize an entire row with any apps you want and they call that row a channel row, I know it's confusing when they call it a channel.

                              Now if you're having trouble with installing a Beelink firmware on your box, that can be a lot of different reasons. If you can successfully install my ROM's but can't go back to a stock ROM for some reason, more than likely you could be using the wrong ROM for that box. But without more detail I can't help you out. Another option would be using the SD-Card method. If you continue to have problems flashing your boxes you're welcome to PM me and I can see what else I can help you with after I get a little more info from you.
                              Thank you,

                              Alvatech

                              Link to Standard Android OS for this box:
                              https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...9-0-pie-s905x2
                              Last edited by ALVATECH; 01-10-2020, 09:33.

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Thanks for the firmware. My TV Box is h96max s905x2 4g 32g, it does not recognize the wifi card or lan.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X