This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kipir View Post
    Thanks for the firmware. My TV Box is h96max s905x2 4g 32g, it does not recognize the wifi card or lan.
    Hello,
    Sorry but this ROM is not for that box. I don't own that box so there is not much I can do to help without having the box physically in hand.
    Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hey ALVATECH I'm still lovin' this Firmware for my GT1 Mini 95x2. I mentioned to you that I was having a hard time getting my alternative remotes to behave properly. I use
      the Minix A2,Wechip V1,Wechip W2 and stock remote.The main issue was that Android 9 would not allow me to use the back button. Android 8.1 firmware seemed to work just fine.
      This week I found a new Youtube video that solved this problem and actually improves the remotes functionality. Here is the link if you would like to take a look.

This is an App called Button Mapper. How to change buttons on your remote. Change Netflix Button on Nvidia Shield Remote. Back Button not working on WeChip R...

This might also help others with your superior firmware but cant get the remote to work as intended. Thanks again for creating this GT1 mini ATV firmware....cheers mate!

Comment

Originally posted by NocturnalE View Post
        Hey ALVATECH I'm still lovin' this Firmware for my GT1 Mini 95x2. I mentioned to you that I was having a hard time getting my alternative remotes to behave properly. I use
        the Minix A2,Wechip V1,Wechip W2 and stock remote.The main issue was that Android 9 would not allow me to use the back button. Android 8.1 firmware seemed to work just fine.
        This week I found a new Youtube video that solved this problem and actually improves the remotes functionality. Here is the link if you would like to take a look.

This is an App called Button Mapper. How to change buttons on your remote. Change Netflix Button on Nvidia Shield Remote. Back Button not working on WeChip R...

This might also help others with your superior firmware but cant get the remote to work as intended. Thanks again for creating this GT1 mini ATV firmware....cheers mate!
        Hello,
        This is some great information for those who want to use other third party remotes. Thanks for sharing and also for the awesome compliments.
        Thanks again,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello everyone,
          I have now updated this ROM based off of the latest version of ROM from Beelink. Please read the entire first post and change logs before asking questions. I won't be near a computer until Monday just so you'll know. I may pop in over the weekend through my phone, we'll see. But weekends are for my family. So no PC on weekend for me. Hope you guys enjoy the updated ROM's. I've updated both Standard Android OS and Android TV versions.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Thanks Alvatech for the new release!
            Last edited by Fedy; 01-11-2020, 13:32.

Comment

Very nice ROM! Everything works. Thanks Alvatech for your work!
              Google Chrome (system) can not add Russian localization. The application cannot be removed or replaced. I tried to remove Chrome using (Root Explorer, Titanium Backup, Lucky Patcher, Link2SD) does not work. How to add Russian lacolization? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Fedy View Post
                Thanks Alvatech for the new release!
                You're welcome glad you're enjoying it.
                Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by andrei56 View Post
                Google Chrome (system) can not add Russian localization. The application cannot be removed or replaced. I tried to remove Chrome using (Root Explorer, Titanium Backup, Lucky Patcher, Link2SD) does not work. How to add Russian lacolization? Thanks!
                You can remove by deleting the folder in root system/apps/Chrome once you delete you can install your own. Make sure you uninstall any updates too for it to be fully uninstalled.
                Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

del
                  Last edited by yurayudin; 01-14-2020, 11:40.

Comment

I have a problem, I install only kodi, and I have only added an addon (balandro addon) is it possible that this addon installs me a miner? specifically the com.ufo.miner do you know anything about it?

There is also a warning on the screen that the TEST application is not verified by Google and I suppose it is another miner or addware or virus.

Has something similar happened to you?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by teresa View Post
                      I have a problem, I install only kodi, and I have only added an addon (balandro addon) is it possible that this addon installs me a miner? specifically the com.ufo.miner do you know anything about it?

There is also a warning on the screen that the TEST application is not verified by Google and I suppose it is another miner or addware or virus.

Cheers
                      Please start a new thread on this topic, since this is an addon question for Kodi. I do not use that addon nor do I support it. I would please like to keep this thread only about this ROM.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by andrei56 View Post

You can remove by deleting the folder in root system/apps/Chrome once you delete you can install your own. Make sure you uninstall any updates too for it to be fully uninstalled.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Thanks so happened, replaced Chrome. Your firmware is the best for our boxing!
                        Thanks !!!

Comment

Originally posted by teresa View Post

Cheers
                          This is a virus that gets to you via the Internet you can prevent it by disabling the USB debugging function in the developer settings

Comment

Originally posted by yurayudin View Post
                            This is a virus that gets to you via the Internet you can prevent it by disabling the USB debugging function in the developer settings
                            thanks, I will try and also try to reinstall rom and installing just enough to see where it arrives

Comment

When viewing videos (youtube, iptv), green stripes and ripples appear. Everything is fine on 004po firmware

Comment

Hi ALVATECH .

I'm leaning more towards trying out your ATV version of this ROM but comparing the features to the Standard version I see that the Standard version has "Android TV remote control". Does this man that the ATV version does not? It's an important deciding factor for me.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X