This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi ALVATECH .
    Tell me, are the joystick drivers built into the firmware? The joystick connects via Bluetooth, but does not want to use the dongle. The system does not see the joystick.

Comment

Originally posted by glyanceviy View Post
      When viewing videos (youtube, iptv), green stripes and ripples appear. Everything is fine on 004po firmware
      Hello,
      I'm not sure why your getting those artifacts on your box. I'm using youtube all the time and I don't get those artifacts at all. You might try a different cable, different version of youtube or a different HDMI port. Also for testing purposes maybe try a different TV / Monitor. I can't replicate issue so It's difficult to know what's going on. So if it continues you may check and or ask on a Beelink forum for help. Maybe other users have had an issue and they might have a solution.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by PhoebusCY View Post
      Hi ALVATECH .

I'm leaning more towards trying out your ATV version of this ROM but comparing the features to the Standard version I see that the Standard version has "Android TV remote control". Does this mean that the ATV version does not? It's an important deciding factor for me.

Thanks!
      Hello,
      Yes Android TV remote is included in the ATV ROM too. I just don't add it since it's always on all my ATV ROM's, but maybe I'll add it so people know for sure.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by Shiko View Post
      Hi ALVATECH .
      Tell me, are the joystick drivers built into the firmware? The joystick connects via Bluetooth, but does not want to use the dongle. The system does not see the joystick.
      Hello,
      I don't know what joystick you're using, but I'm going to assume you're referring to a PS4 controller since you mentioned bluetooth. But I did not add any additional drivers for joysticks. So if it didn't work in the stock ROM it probably won't work in this ROM. Also I do know the newer PS4 controllers work when they are connected with a USB cable. If you find a good working driver you can PM me and send it to me and I can see If I can add it or help you get it going. I don't think anyone has gotten a good driver for these Amlogic boxes yet but I could be wrong. A PS4 controller that I know works with USB cable is model CUH-2CT2U this is one I have with me now and it works with USB cable connected. If you're referring to another brand of controller I can't do anything without driver. You would need to provide driver for it.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

[QUOTE=ALVATECH;n789306][ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini ALVATECH Android TV - ATV (9.0 Pie) S905X2 [ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini ALVATECH Standard Android (9.0 Pie) S905X2

Hi ALVATECH
        you have 2 different image - (GT1Mini_AT_V2.0A_9.0 or GT1_MINI_AT_V2.0A_ATV9) each one has a different design home menu?
        i have t95q version 8 and recently update to Beelink GT1-Mini (and some others) AndroidTV v.2.0 by Sasvlad Android 9.0.
        can i still overwrite it with your new image correct?
        do i just chose any of the image file above ?
        Last edited by t95q-newbie; 01-21-2020, 19:47.

Comment

[QUOTE=t95q-newbie;n795981]
          Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
          [ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini ALVATECH Android TV - ATV (9.0 Pie) S905X2 [ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini ALVATECH Standard Android (9.0 Pie) S905X2

Hi ALVATECH
          you have 2 different image - (GT1Mini_AT_V2.0A_9.0 or GT1_MINI_AT_V2.0A_ATV9) each one has a different design home menu?
          i have t95q version 8 and recently update to Beelink GT1-Mini.
          can i still overwrite it with your new image correct?
          do i just chose any of the image file above ?
          Yes, one is Android TV little different GUI and the other one is Standard Android which is more like a mobile phone feel. If you used a GT1-Mini ROM already on your box and it works, then yes you can use this one too. I have made this for the GT1-Mini, so if certain things don't work for your box there is nothing I can do since I don't own that box and it's not made for your box. You can flash any of those two images the same way you flashed the other image.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

[QUOTE=ALVATECH;n795987]
            Originally posted by t95q-newbie View Post

Yes, one is Android TV little different GUI and the other one is Standard Android which is more like a mobile phone feel. If you used a GT1-Mini ROM already on your box and it works, then yes you can use this one too. I have made this for the GT1-Mini, so if certain things don't work for your box there is nothing I can do since I don't own that box and it's not made for your box. You can flash any of those two images the same way you flashed the other image.
            Thank you,

Alvatech
            Hi Alvatech
            i've successfully program using your image GT1Mini_AT_V2.0A_9.0 on my T95q.
            During install i chose the 2nd option.
            my GUI does not look this yours. see attached. Must i chose the first option???
            i like this HOME GUI of your box (see pic) ...how do i make it look like that?.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi Alvatech
              i've successfully program using your image GT1Mini_AT_V2.0A_9.0 on my T95q.
              During install i chose the 2nd option.
              my GUI does not look this yours. see attached. Must i chose the first option???
              i like this HOME GUI of your box (see pic) ...how do i make it look like that?.
              Hello,
              I can send you a link to my layout and then you can change it to your liking. I'll PM you here in a bit. The layout will need to be restored through the backup manager in Square Home Launcher.
              Thanks,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,
                I can send you a link to my layout and then you can change it to your liking. I'll PM you here in a bit. The layout will need to be restored through the backup manager in Square Home Launcher.
                Thanks,

Alvatech
                are you saying all i have to do is go to google aps and download Square Home Launcher and click on your layout and it will restore exactly like your screen?

Comment

Originally posted by t95q-newbie View Post

are you saying all i have to do is go to google aps and download Square Home Launcher and click on your layout and it will restore exactly like your screen?
                  Square Home Launcher is already installed on that ROM. But yes pretty much it will make the layout look like the way I have it, and if it's missing an app it will take you to the app store to download it and install if you want. Then you can customize it to your liking. I'll PM you some more info.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,
                    I'm not sure why your getting those artifacts on your box. I'm using youtube all the time and I don't get those artifacts at all. You might try a different cable, different version of youtube or a different HDMI port. Also for testing purposes maybe try a different TV / Monitor. I can't replicate issue so It's difficult to know what's going on. So if it continues you may check and or ask on a Beelink forum for help. Maybe other users have had an issue and they might have a solution.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200118_024943.jpg
Views:	898
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	796072
                    This is what happens with any video.

Beeline GT 1-Mini Android TV V. 2. 0 by Sasvlad Android 9.0 On this firmware, everything works perfectly. What is your difference?Affecting on video

Comment

Originally posted by glyanceviy View Post

This is what happens with any video.

Beeline GT 1-Mini Android TV V. 2. 0 by Sasvlad Android 9.0 On this firmware, everything works perfectly. What is your difference?Affecting on video

Okay, not sure if you're telling me you're using his Firmware / ROM or if you're asking me what makes mine different then his to cause those artifacts. Like I mentioned to you already. On my ROM I can't replicate that issue so I can't help you. I can't troubleshoot that issue if it doesn't happen to me. Sending me a picture is not gonna change anything, I'm sorry. Please try the recommended options I had given you in an earlier post. Just so you know, it doesn't look like he has updated his ROM in a while so I'm sure it's based off of an older ROM. I can send you a link to one of my older ROM's too if you want. I can send you the one right before this last one I just posted. If you're interested you can send me a Private Message. I haven't had any other users complain about any issues with green artifacts on their screen. So to me it sounds like it could be your TV, Android box, or one of the other issues I had mentioned to you already in a previous post here.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech
                      Last edited by ALVATECH; 01-23-2020, 16:56.

Comment

Hi ALVATECH ,
                        Netflix work on 4k with this ROM? i have GT mini A and installed this ROM (i checked ERASE NORMAL and ERASE BOOTLOADER) but lose DRM Widevine L1. I back to ROM official and recovered DRM Widevine L1.
                        Sorry for my english,...
                        Last edited by erickorn; 01-24-2020, 14:21.

Comment

Originally posted by erickorn View Post
                          Hi ALVATECH ,
                          Netflix work on 4k with this ROM? i have GT mini A and installed this ROM (i checked ERASE NORMAL and ERASE BOOTLOADER) but lose DRM Widevine L1. I back to ROM official and recovered DRM Widevine L1.
                          Sorry for my english,...
                          Hello,
                          no Beelink has never released a Andorid 9 ROM version with Netflix playback in HD. They only released a Android TV 8 version for the GT1Mini-A. So I made a Standard Android 8 version that can play back Netflix in HD. I have provided a link down below. But If you want to play Netflix in HD on Android 9, I hear Kodi has a addon that can do that. But for that you need to research the internet I do not provide support for that.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech

[ROM] Beelink GTMini-A ALVATECH Android (8.1 Oreo) S905X2 Widevine L1 DRM (Netflix Certified) This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from the original GTMini-A ROM. Please read the entire post before asking questions. Thank you. This ROM is for the GTMini-A TV Boxes I've converted

Comment

Hi,
                            when I use the toothpick method it boots into TWRP and then I don't know what to do with either AMlogic USB burning tool or the SD card maker. I have my hdmi cable in so can see it is going into TWRP.
                            Any ideas?
                            thanks
                            Paul

Comment

Originally posted by csjjpm View Post
                              Hi,
                              when I use the toothpick method it boots into TWRP and then I don't know what to do with either AMlogic USB burning tool or the SD card maker. I have my hdmi cable in so can see it is going into TWRP.
                              Any ideas?
                              thanks
                              Paul
                              You do not install this firmware through TWRP. You can use the SD-Card method or USB burning tool. SD-card method down below.

1. SD-Card method use program Burn Card Maker to create the SD-Card with the firmware you want to use, make sure it's formatted Fat32 best to let the program do it for you.
                              2. Keep box unplugged except HDMI cable to TV, next put in newly created SD-Card in your box and at the same time keep reset hole pushed in with a paperclip, then plug in power adapter.
                              3. You should now see an Android logo with a progress bar across the bottom, if so you can now let go of reset button from bottom of box, let it finish and that's all.

If not follow the links with directions on first post of this thread on how to use USB Burning tool.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

You do not install this firmware through TWRP. You can use the SD-Card method or USB burning tool. SD-card method down below.

1. SD-Card method use program Burn Card Maker to create the SD-Card with the firmware you want to use, make sure it's formatted Fat32 best to let the program do it for you.
                                2. Keep box unplugged except HDMI cable to TV, next put in newly created SD-Card in your box and at the same time keep reset hole pushed in with a paperclip, then plug in power adapter.
                                3. You should now see an Android logo with a progress bar across the bottom, if so you can now let go of reset button from bottom of box, let it finish and that's all.

If not follow the links with directions on first post of this thread on how to use USB Burning tool.
                                Thank you,

Alvatech
                                For Burn Card Maker do we go ahead with the default values, or do we need to change anything? For example leave "To Partition and Format" unchecked? Or for the "erase_flash" dropdown is there something specific we have to select other than the default value?

Comment

Working...
                                X