Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi ALVATECH thank you for your great rom. do you plan 64 bit one? i am using gt1 (S912) 64 bit rom on my h96 pro + and very happy about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yodabacsi View Post
      Hello Everyone.

I am new here. I just bought an Beelink GTmini-A TV box.
      Unfortunately I made a mistake, and downgrade the softver to original GT1 mini (via SD card).
      The main issue, I can not connect via USB the device to my laptop (win10). With SD card I tried to do create image with Burncard maker, but the Box not recognize the image.

Can you please help, what should I do, to update my little jewel?

Thank you for your understanding and support guys!
      Hello,
      I would try to format the SD-Card again and then if not try another USB M-M cable or even try another computer. Sometimes these boxes are very picky when it comes to getting them flashed.
      Also, I would be trying to flash stock ROM first if you're having problems then try another ROM if interested and you get things working.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by vitaly.ivanoff View Post
      Hi people!
      Please tell me, is there support int.d on this firmware and how to enable noise reduction?
      Thanks!
      Hello,
      I do not have init.d support on this ROM. But the box is rooted by default so if you search the web you should be able to find a solution to your needs. I do not provide this type of support sorry.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

Originally posted by Agronur View Post
      Hi ALVATECH thank you for your great rom. do you plan 64 bit one? i am using gt1 (S912) 64 bit rom on my h96 pro + and very happy about it.
      Unless Beelink comes out with one I will not be releasing one.
      Thank you,

Alvatech

================================================== ================================================

Hello everyone,
      sorry I've been absent lately. I have been working on a huge project and had to prioritize. I've also been doing a lot of different lifestyle changes lately, so still adjusting to that and trying to be productive at the same time. I haven't had much time to respond to different users and I apologize for that. I will see if time permits for me to make updates for these different boxes. But as of right now at the moment I still haven't had much free time. I hope things change for the better. Stay safe and healthy!
      Thanks for understanding,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello thank you for your work.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
          [ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini ALVATECH Android TV - ATV (9.0 Pie) S905X2

Download ROM for SN:905X2 or SN:95X2:
          GT1_MINI_AT_V2.0A_ATV9

Trying to Install the Non B version in X96 Max 4/64. Will it work ?

Comment

ALVATECH i tried flashing in X96 Max using usb burning tool and it flashed but stock remote didnt work properly and bluetooth didnt turn on etc. i dint do extensive test.

Comment

try to update to this pie ATV from your 8.1 ATV using sdcard method, but it keep going to team win recovery after the android logo apear for a brief second. Please help me. Im using exactly the same method when im updating to your Oreo 8.1 ATV, the box keep going into teamwin recovery. Help. And i dont have a USB cable, i need to do it with sdcar method.

Comment

hello .
                anyone use this rom in 4K? Do you have black screen blinking issues when playing video files? I explained my problem here:https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...very-5-seconds

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by alessa View Post
                  hello .
                  anyone use this rom in 4K? Do you have black screen blinking issues when playing video files? I explained my problem here:https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...very-5-seconds
                  thanks.
                  Don't use stock firmware, only use ALVATECH firmware ROM!

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Don't use stock firmware, only use ALVATECH firmware ROM!
                    thank you. but I also had a problem with other roms, not just the stock. have you had this problem or heard of this problem? I read that it might be necessary to change the electrical outlet for a more powerful ...

Comment

Originally posted by sakusyn View Post
                      try to update to this pie ATV from your 8.1 ATV using sdcard method, but it keep going to team win recovery after the android logo apear for a brief second. Please help me. Im using exactly the same method when im updating to your Oreo 8.1 ATV, the box keep going into teamwin recovery. Help. And i dont have a USB cable, i need to do it with sdcar method.
                      Hello,
                      I would try to format the SD-Card with the tool and also make sure it's a compatible size to work with this box. Some people use really big size SD-Cards and the system doesn't recognize it for flashing. Also could be it needs to be formatted, but make sure you backup the SD-Card if there is anything important on it.
                      Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Thanks bud! You are appreciated

Comment

Hi Alvatech. Thank you for your great rom. But i have 2 problem.
                          1. Geforce now app just work like 1 minute, after 1 minute the screen get frozen but i can hear ui voices that i navigate. steamlink app works fine.
                          2. i cant install dolphin emulator app. is there any way someone know?

Comment

Originally posted by vitaly.ivanoff View Post
                            Hi people!
                            Please tell me, is there support int.d on this firmware and how to enable noise reduction?
                            Thanks!
                            why activate noise reduction on an hd box? you can activate it with the amlogic tv box tool app.

Comment

Originally posted by txbut View Post
                              Thanks bud! You are appreciated
                              Thank you I appreciate the donation.
                              Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Thank you I appreciate the donation.
                                Alvatech
                                No problem. Even though I don't use Google's home it's a lot nicer cruising around in ATV on the couch than flat Android. Haven't picked up the keyboard in months. Plus the ATV apps that fit

Comment

Working...
                                X