X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could you please explain the steps?

Comment

Or could you make a release with Magisk instead of supersu? There are apps like banking or "Sky Go" who require no root, and with supersu it's impossible to hide root, with Magisk Hide yes instead...

Comment

too much work and not even .... would take me weeks to do if i could even do it

Comment

Originally posted by macho_man View Post
          Or could you make a release with Magisk instead of supersu? There are apps like banking or "Sky Go" who require no root, and with supersu it's impossible to hide root, with Magisk Hide yes instead...
          Don`t think it`s a good idea to use banking apps or make financial transtactions using `unknown small factory made` tv boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnoo View Post

Don`t think it`s a good idea to use banking apps or make financial transtactions using `unknown small factory made` tv boxes.
            agreed

Comment

I'm getting an error when trying to download using the link in original post "The file you are trying to download is no longer available."

will this rom be updated or reuploaded?

Comment

Originally posted by pcdude28259 View Post
                I'm getting an error when trying to download using the link in original post "The file you are trying to download is no longer available."

will this rom be updated or reuploaded?
                Ill redo it over the next few weeks

Comment

Working...
                X