X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• minixfreak
    replied
    Originally posted by pcdude28259 View Post
    I'm getting an error when trying to download using the link in original post "The file you are trying to download is no longer available."

will this rom be updated or reuploaded?
    Ill redo it over the next few weeks

Leave a comment:

• pcdude28259
    replied
    I'm getting an error when trying to download using the link in original post "The file you are trying to download is no longer available."

will this rom be updated or reuploaded?

Leave a comment:

• minixfreak
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnoo View Post

Don`t think it`s a good idea to use banking apps or make financial transtactions using `unknown small factory made` tv boxes.
    agreed

Leave a comment:

• Johnoo
    replied
    Originally posted by macho_man View Post
    Or could you make a release with Magisk instead of supersu? There are apps like banking or "Sky Go" who require no root, and with supersu it's impossible to hide root, with Magisk Hide yes instead...
    Don`t think it`s a good idea to use banking apps or make financial transtactions using `unknown small factory made` tv boxes.

Leave a comment:

• minixfreak
    replied
    too much work and not even .... would take me weeks to do if i could even do it

Leave a comment:

• macho_man
    replied
    Or could you make a release with Magisk instead of supersu? There are apps like banking or "Sky Go" who require no root, and with supersu it's impossible to hide root, with Magisk Hide yes instead...

Leave a comment:

• macho_man
    replied
    Could you please explain the steps?

Leave a comment:

• minixfreak
    replied
    Originally posted by macho_man View Post
    I can't install Magisk through TWRP. I install it apparently with success, but when I run Magisk Manager it's still not installed. Anyone has installed it with success in this rom?
    because the ramdisk is not built into the kernel anymore so patching the kernel does nothing .... thats how magisk works ramdisk is built into system with amlogic new pie devices ... its possible to do it manually but its alot of work

Leave a comment:

• macho_man
    replied
    I can't install Magisk through TWRP. I install it apparently with success, but when I run Magisk Manager it's still not installed. Anyone has installed it with success in this rom?

Leave a comment:

• mr_eser
    replied
    This is 8.1 and does it work with tanix tx5 max?

Leave a comment:

• Johnoo
    replied
    Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
    i will have a newer release to improve performance give me a few days also send me the firmware for the h96 max x2 with the different wifi i can make atv for that as well
    Excellent minixfreak, this is only rom that has working wifi for my H96_max_x2

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...J-XHAImx91RH7z

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• senabaj
    replied
    Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
    i will have a newer release to improve performance give me a few days also send me the firmware for the h96 max x2 with the different wifi i can make atv for that as well
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...J-XHAImx91RH7z
    wifi-off remote-home and mouse buttons replaced and box cannot be started when shut down
    it would be good to pass this on POISONTV_H96MAX_X2_V3.1 -because it has the same issues and which one is the best custom rom for the H96 MAX X2 in my opinion

Leave a comment:

• minixfreak
    replied

Leave a comment:

• sseleraci
    replied
    Try this
    http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...read&tid=44927

Leave a comment:

• Guyton100
    replied
    this area worked

Leave a comment:

Working...
X