-Added More Remotes Layouts
    -Tweaked Wifi Drivers
    -Ported Slimhouse Settings (Thank You Slimhouse) 4PDA
    -Voice Search
    -Updated Gapps
    -SuperSU
    -AutoFrameRate App (Thanks 4PDA)
    -Stock Recovery
    -Add AppDrawer Custom Banner(Thanks 4PDA)
    -Added Shortcuts for Speedtest & Google Chrome
    -Added AptoideTV
    -Fixed Some Permissions
    -Add Bluetooth Mobile To Settings
    -SmartYoutube (No Ads)
    -IPTV Reboot issue Fixed
    -Updated Codecs
    -Other Things I Also did but forget everything
    -Framework Modded for my needs and ATV features

Bugs
    -You Tell Me

Tips
    -Allowing permission to an app will shut down the app but just open it again and you're good to go
    -Get rid of supersu notifications turn off under the supersu settings
    -Autoframerate might show no signal even if u allow it on root just go to settings and turn on it might be turned off under its settings

Downloads

GT1MINI DDR4

GT1MINI LPDDR
    Coming Soon

H96MAX X2
    Coming Soon

Builds are uploading as we speak be patient , im still working on a few other builds ..... any other companies want me to make AndroidTV just PM

Maybe stop stealing my firmware ?? !! Delete or I will complain to the administration of this forum !!!

Comment

X96MAX S905X2 ?

Comment

Originally posted by SlimHouse View Post
        Maybe stop stealing my firmware ?? !! Delete or I will complain to the administration of this forum !!!
        I only took settings and app drawer all the rest is mine compare it and i gabe u credit for thoss two things ... Also i seen u used my tweaks and all in your builds but did i say anything no .... I only tookl settings and appdrawer cause there amazing work slimhouse 

Comment

For everyone else i will begin working on putting magisk manually and get ride of supersu completely ... Might take weeks or months but will try my best 

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
            For everyone else i will begin working on putting magisk manually and get ride of supersu completely ... Might take weeks or months but will try my best? 
            Many thanks! Magisk is the true evolution for these roms, like Xannytech is doing with XTMOD-ATV X96 Max.

Comment

my remote is not working, mouse is useless for setup, cant you change default keyboard to some mouse clickable keyboard?

Comment

theres a way with magisk u can flash to recovery and boot into recovery and choose to boot with magisk ... pain in the ass but works ... so hard trying to make it systemless ..... i think maybe try the vendor partition and go that direction 

Comment

Is this Android TV 9 (pie)?

Comment

Working...
                  X