[KM9PRO] Wifi Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nirspote View Post
    Everytime I flash a new Firmware , Bluetooth and Wifi are not working , and my mac adress is like 02:00:00:00 so it's borring .
    I'm trying to find something on the web that explain how to read electronic circuits in Mecool xD
    it about sounds like the firmware is not compatable with your current chip that comes with the Image you are flashing..
    have you tried one of the generic ATV editions posted on the forums and see if that allows your wifi and all to work.. its pre loaded with many firmware for many types of bluetooth and wifi.. its just
    a simple test to see if wifi works then.. if it does then you will have to find out what firmware its using and put that on your stock one.

Comment

Didn't try a'mny other generic firmware, i was afraid to break my box, but i'll try this.
      If you can link me to the one of generic atv, i apreciate it.
      I just read, that the power supply can do thid problem too, have to find another one,to make test.

EDIT : i just read that on the vendor specification "Support System OTA update, not Support Firmware(Bugs) Upgrade "
      Last edited by Nirspote; 02-03-2020, 11:26.

Comment

Didn't try a'mny other generic firmware, i was afraid to break my box, but i'll try this.
        If you can link me to the one of generic atv, i apreciate it.
        I just read, that the power supply can do thid problem too, have to find another one,to make test.

EDIT : i just read that on the vendor specification "Support System OTA update, not Support Firmware(Bugs) Upgrade "
        Not sure it would be power supply, I dunno, my USB 3.x HUB is self power which also will power the box without original power supply plugged in, which I do leave plugged in.. but to turn off my box, I would have to unplug the power supply and the USB Hub since it draws its power from there also.

As for generic ATV, any of the sticky's in forum for the s905x2 would work for you.. Just pick one and read the info..

[ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini ALVATECH Android TV - ATV (9.0 Pie) S905X2 Please read the entire first post before asking questions. Thank you. This is a nice clean ROM with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes made from the original GT1-Mini ROM. This ROM was converted into Android TV if you're looking for a Standard

superceleron's rom is also very good.. he released a latest ATV thats s905x2 and s905x3 together.. but I never personally tested that one..
        his other one I did test.. and it worked......

as for the link I gave, that I never tested my self, but I have his other ones, and hes very good at what he does..

your board is U211, and s905x2 which means you can pretty much flash anything thats u211 board for the s905x2 doesnt mean that everything will work.. but
        with the way your going.. you dont have much to lose to try this.. DO NOT FLASH any stock firmware outside of your original mecool firmware.. Reason be,
        you might lock your self out of your box and you will have to use mask Rom mode (means shorting pins) to unlock again..

As for flashing generic and custom roms, your OK for the most part.. Just be carefull with 100% Stock ROMS that are not from mecool..........

you wont break your Box, I have done nearlly everything to my x96Max before I finally broke it.. but that was on me.......... I kinda did that.. my fault..
        anyhow. I just bought a new box, got a Bqeel Y8 Max s905x3 with a u214 board........... There was no firmware released for it, at least not in USB Burning img format..
        I asked the dealer I bought it from for the image.. he sent me a link..

and as long as you have a Stock Firmware handy for your box, you can pretty much always go back to stock anytime.........
        But dont worry about breaking it.. Unless you do something really stupid you wont break it.........and from the sound of it, from everything you have told me up to this point,
        your doing pretty good.. and have a good idea on what your doing.. So Im sure you will get this right sooner or later...............

Comment

Hello,

Thank you i noticed that my km9pro is fake one, i tried the first img in your link, and no led is blinking and black screen... Result can't put it on recovery mode.
          So it's the end of this box. I'll look for a good one that doesn't have clone.

Thank you very much for you time.
          Have a nice day.
          ?

Comment

I can say that I had Mecool KM9 Pro (last spring version) and it works not so good.... yeah, i like ATV firmware stuff as itself it's lot comfortable for tv box to use with voice search etc. But WiFi (at least 5Ghz) rarelly fall off and you can only use it more fairly by LAN which is only 100Mb/s and in my end download speed (when I tested) shows only some 50-60 mb/s when it sould be at 90-100mb/s cause upload speed was at 90+mb/s level(I have 200Mb internet speed from my provider). So after some 3 months of using I trade this box away and bought Beelink GT1 Mini with 905x2(there are plently firmwares for it even in this forum) and now I'm happy and still use it with Sasvlad's ATV9 version!

Comment

I opened the box but doesn't seems like other i watched on youtube, anyone can help me to reflash the rom, the box can't no more entre in recovery mode.
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I opened the box but doesn't seems like other i watched on youtube, anyone can help me to reflash the rom, the box can't no more entre in recovery mode.
                Could you fix the WiFi problem?

Comment

Working...
                X