This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,
    If you use the USB Burning Tool you would need to load the ROM image first, then you hold the reset button on bottom of the box while plugging in the USB M-M cable to the USB port on the back of the box (the black one not the blue one / USB 3.0 port). Once the box is detected by the tool, you would then push start. Do not connect the power cable at all, if you do so you may have problems getting the box back up and running. If you flash your ROM with the SD-Card method you would do this like you would any other box. By using the Burn Card Maker app and preparing the SD-Card with the ROM image. Then once the SD-Card is prepared you would then hold the reset button on bottom of your box while SD-Card is in the box and plugging in your power to your box all at the same time.
    Thank you,

Alvatech
    Last edited by ALVATECH; 05-18-2020, 17:38.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I was able to load this rom on the Magicsee N5 Max S905x2 4gb/32gb box and everything works very well except the remote that comes with that box, can the remote.conf file be imported from the old rom to this rom after the fact or would it have to be included in the rom before flashing? Thanks. Also I am looking for a fix for iptv on this box ( seems to be skipping a frame every 5 - 7 seconds). I have read elsewhere that there are some modules that can be updated to resolve this but I am not sure what they are. Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by jpdm36 View Post
        Hi Guys,

I was able to load this rom on the Magicsee N5 Max S905x2 4gb/32gb box and everything works very well except the remote that comes with that box, can the remote.conf file be imported from the old rom to this rom after the fact or would it have to be included in the rom before flashing? Thanks. Also I am looking for a fix for iptv on this box ( seems to be skipping a frame every 5 - 7 seconds). I have read elsewhere that there are some modules that can be updated to resolve this but I am not sure what they are. Thanks again.
        Hello,
        I have sent you a Private Message already please check your inbox. I do not own the box you're referring to so it's difficult to work with a box without it physically in hand.
        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
          I have sent you a Private Message already please check your inbox. I do not own the box you're referring to so it's difficult to work with a box without it physically in hand.
          Thank you,

Alvatech
          That is understandable, would you be interested in me sending you one to work with?

Comment

Originally posted by jpdm36 View Post

That is understandable, would you be interested in me sending you one to work with?
            Please PM me and we can talk there, since this is off subject to this ROM made for ProBox.
            Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Thank you for your great job.
              I tried your rom.
              Please note that I have a mecool k7 , but not work with tuner DVB-S2.

do you can edit you rom for work tuner dvb-s2?

ROM MECOOL K7:

Comment

Hi,
                The rom runs fine on my probox2 air but, is there any way to install the official Netflix app without getting the "-13" error code?

Comment

Working...
                X