Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone tried to generate flashable zip using AML tools 6 level 1 unpack?

I am on MINIXFREAK OS V4 and thought it was great to just update through zip :-P

Comment

Originally posted by senabaj View Post
      H96 max x2 v6 problem black screen when playing video
      need to rearrange - vendor- build.prop
      find- media.omx.display_mode = 1 edited to media.omx.display_mode = 0 save restart box

please minixfreak better explain i use google translation
      its the mode at which the device uses for display s905x2 s905x s905x3 probably all use 0 while s922 use 1 .... i used a s922 build prop for all my builds ... thought it was all universal but will correct it in v7 when i have the time

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

its the mode at which the device uses for display s905x2 s905x s905x3 probably all use 0 while s922 use 1 .... i used a s922 build prop for all my builds ... thought it was all universal but will correct it in v7 when i have the time
        Not really an issue - easy to fix....

I am interested in what wifi tweaks u used? Connectivity and data throughoutput is awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

Not really an issue - easy to fix....

I am interested in what wifi tweaks u used? Connectivity and data throughoutput is awesome!!
          I dont reveal my tricks lol sorry ... just enjoy my firmware v7 is in the making

Comment

I dont reveal my tricks lol sorry ... just enjoy my firmware v7 is in the making
            Alright :-P well, as long as your firms run on my devices, no problem :-P

Comment

minixfreak may I ask which kitchen you use?

Comment

i'm following you work and i noticed that amvdec_avs.ko- amvdec_vp9.ko and others from H96 and not from GT1 were used ... in previous editions you used GT1 codecs and I think the video quality was much better I don't know if I tried ... I replaced them but it didn't work
                you made a lot thank you for your work ...

Comment

Originally posted by senabaj View Post

i'm following you work and i noticed that amvdec_avs.ko- amvdec_vp9.ko and others from H96 and not from GT1 were used ... in previous editions you used GT1 codecs and I think the video quality was much better I don't know if I tried ... I replaced them but it didn't work
                  you made a lot thank you for your work ...
                  Yea because before we have iptv reboot but so I back port codecs from different platforms ...

Comment

Hi
                    Have you tested the gamepad on the h96 x2 max? On previous versions, the steering wheel in the games did not return back to the zero position, on Real Racing, etc. I.e. the car goes either to the right or left, does not go straight. The problem is in the firmware. I tested different firmware for a long time, it came from some version, I do not remember... Box version with LPDDR3

Comment

Hello,

Tried installing the H96 max x2 file, but I only got a error when burning the rom to my device.

I have the DDR3 4/32gb version of the box. Iam using POISONTV_H96MAX_X2_V3.img and this rom works. Is there any other rom I could try? There’s a bug on the one Iam using now. I get a black bar to the right on my tv, it appears and disappears.

Comment

Originally posted by buttboyboris View Post
                        Hello,

Tried installing the H96 max x2 file, but I only got a error when burning the rom to my device.

I have the DDR3 4/32gb version of the box. Iam using POISONTV_H96MAX_X2_V3.img and this rom works. Is there any other rom I could try? There’s a bug on the one Iam using now. I get a black bar to the right on my tv, it appears and disappears.
                        You can see here - https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry94345379 any roms for your box
                        Last edited by kalikimaka; 02-29-2020, 15:59.

Comment

Originally posted by kalikimaka View Post

You can see here - https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry94345379 any roms for your box
                          Thanks for your respons! But non of the ATV roms on that page works on my unit, minixfreak roms are the only ones that works.

Comment

Originally posted by buttboyboris View Post

Thanks for your respons! But non of the ATV roms on that page works on my unit, minixfreak roms are the only ones that works.
                            This Rom must to work

Comment

Originally posted by kalikimaka View Post
                              Hmmm did miss that one, will try it out! Thanks again

Comment

please donate a minixfreak box H96 MAX X2 to continue support for this box

Comment

Working...
                                X