This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@soldiaz

DDR3 (h96 support answered me on whatsapp)

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
      so i made a h96 max x2 version and uploading now ... i did this blindly .... it should work but havent tested it yet .... please test and let me know ....your welcome everyone ....
      Great news! Will test this one out soon, but will it work on the ddr3 version of the unit? Think there is two versions both AML and u215(i think)?

Comment

Originally posted by buttboyboris View Post

Great news! Will test this one out soon, but will it work on the ddr3 version of the unit? Think there is two versions both AML and u215(i think)?
        This is made off u214 version ...

Comment

This is made off u214 version ...
          Okey...... sorry but will this work on the lpddr3 unit?

And thanks for the work you do!

Comment

Originally posted by buttboyboris View Post

Okey...... sorry but will this work on the lpddr3 unit?
            It should work

Comment

Originally posted by majkool View Post
              @soldiaz

DDR3 (h96 support answered me on whatsapp)
              thanks, then I was wrong!

Comment

so i made a h96 max x2 version and uploading now ... i did this blindly .... it should work but havent tested it yet .... please test and let me know ....your welcome everyone ....
                Hi minixfreak, I flashed this ROM on HK1 Play 4GB DDR3 version and it boots well and performs excellent. But I'm facing the below 2 issues which I hope you can guide on fixing:

Wifi: I'm not able to get past 2Mbps speedtest performance even though I have 80Mbps connection. YouTube can't even play a video at 480p without buffering. It works fine sometimes for a few seconds but gets slowed down and sometimes give pop-up that internet connectivity not available.

Google Play Store: The Play Store updated to the latest version once I opened and closed it, but the problem is I'm getting the dreaded "Download Pending" issue. The existing apps won't update and I'm not able to install any new apps as they also give the same "Download Pending" status and nothing happens. I tried the fixes mentioned by others like clearing the data and cache of Play Store and Play Services along with deleting the Play Store update and then re-updating but still the same issue.

Would appreciate your feedback on how to fix these two issues

Comment

Originally posted by markshane View Post

Hi minixfreak, I flashed this ROM on HK1 Play 4GB DDR3 version and it boots well and performs excellent. But I'm facing the below 2 issues which I hope you can guide on fixing:

Wifi: I'm not able to get past 2Mbps speedtest performance even though I have 80Mbps connection. YouTube can't even play a video at 480p without buffering. It works fine sometimes for a few seconds but gets slowed down and sometimes give pop-up that internet connectivity not available.

Google Play Store: The Play Store updated to the latest version once I opened and closed it, but the problem is I'm getting the dreaded "Download Pending" issue. The existing apps won't update and I'm not able to install any new apps as they also give the same "Download Pending" status and nothing happens. I tried the fixes mentioned by others like clearing the data and cache of Play Store and Play Services along with deleting the Play Store update and then re-updating but still the same issue.

Would appreciate your feedback on how to fix these two issues
                  wifi i can take a look .... and the playstore issue .... i dont have the device and made this firmware completely blind ..... anyone else having these issues ... and by the way this firmware is for h96 max x2 and not hk1 play... it may load but its different firmware altogether .,,, so if anyone can confirm these issues on h96 max x2 i will take a look

Comment

wifi i can take a look .... and the playstore issue .... i dont have the device and made this firmware completely blind ..... anyone else having these issues ... and by the way this firmware is for h96 max x2 and not hk1 play... it may load but its different firmware altogether .,,, so if anyone can confirm these issues on h96 max x2 i will take a look
                    Thanks for your reply. I understand, hopefully someone else can join in on their experience on H96 Max X2

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I understand, hopefully someone else can join in on their experience on H96 Max X2
                      h96 max x2 wifi has no problem specified. The Google Play Store has the following problem: Download pending ...
                      i use v6 in my opinion the most stable version so far for my u214 h96 max x2
                      Last edited by senabaj; 03-12-2020, 18:41.

Comment

Just to give you an update, the Wifi issue seems to have sorted out itself now, works fine for the most part and can watch YouTube even at 4K60 without much buffering. The problem with Google Play still stands. Hope you could fix it in next release.

Comment

Originally posted by senabaj View Post

h96 max x2 wifi has no problem specified. The Google Play Store has the following problem: Download pending ...
                          i use v6 in my opinion the most stable version so far for my u214 h96 max x2
                          If you have the V6, could you please upload it to Mega or any other site and share the link if possible?

Comment

If you have the V6, could you please upload it to Mega or any other site and share the link if possible?
                            I have a v6 but am not able to share due to the download speed of almost 10 hours ...

Comment

Tested on T95Q working perfect.
                              (GT1_MINI_95X2)
                              How I can change the App Drawer background please??

Comment

Originally posted by majdi qurony View Post
                                Tested on T95Q working perfect.
                                (GT1_MINI_95X2)
                                How I can change the App Drawer background please??
                                Your not it's part of my firmware

Comment

Working...
                                X