Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help... X96max 4-32 clock display patch...

Comment

Hi new here. But I read thru pthis post. Think I see but still gonna ask will this work with the yankyo X95A matrix box it's Amlogic S905x2

Comment

Hi can i install this in X96Max 4G/64G

Comment

Tested on T95Q working perfect.
          (GT1_MINI_95X2)
          How I can change the App Drawer background please??
          Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
          Your not it's part of my firmware
          I have the newest T95Q 32GB(Came with Android 9 TQ_0005 Build) I tried the GT1_MINI_95X2 and it stuck on the minixfreak os logo on boot for 20 mins reinstalled original os back and it booted up within 5 mins. Is this newer version T95Q not going to work? Was hoping to try your os!

Comment

Originally posted by matt151515 View Post
            Tested on T95Q working perfect.
            (GT1_MINI_95X2)
            How I can change the App Drawer background please??

I have the newest T95Q 32GB(Came with Android 9 TQ_0005 Build) I tried the GT1_MINI_95X2 and it stuck on the minixfreak os logo on boot for 20 mins reinstalled original os back and it booted up within 5 mins. Is this newer version T95Q not going to work? Was hoping to try your os!
            probably not then if i had the device i would make for it, u can try the h96 max x2 version just be sure not to brick it ,... u can always recover but know what your doing

Comment

Hello,

I have a magicsee n5 max s905x2 4gb/32gb, would this rom work with this box? If not any recommendation for a good rom for this box other than stock?

Comment

minixfreak really like your rls a lot, I am using it on HK1 play 4GB DDR3 and I wonder, wether I can use ALVATECH Magisk patched recovery for your releases instead of SU?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                  minixfreak really like your rls a lot, I am using it on HK1 play 4GB DDR3 and I wonder, wether I can use ALVATECH Magisk patched recovery for your releases instead of SU?
                  you can if u take out my su binery.... maybe ill make releases without root

Comment

Hello minixfreak,
                    Could you add screenshots of the V8?

Comment

you can if u take out my su binery.... maybe ill make releases without root
                      su in v4 does not work saying su binary occupied.

in Case I have root access through MAGISk I could remove...

Comment

su in v4 does not work saying su binary occupied.

in Case I have root access through MAGISk I could remove...
                        V8 is stable so use that ... just that simple systemui bug which is easy to fix could be caused by afrd... I have to did in and even if v4 says binary occupied the binary still there so your info so even if u use magisk it wont pass safetynet

Comment

safetynet
                          safetynet is not that important to me..

v4 runs pretty nice...

Alright then I ill use v8!

Comment

minixfreak did you do any modifications to any other partitions than SYSTEM and VENDOR? So if you only modified SYSTEM and/or VENDOR I could unpack my V4 port and rebuild with V7 SYSTEM and V7 VENDOR

Comment

minixfreak did you do any modifications to any other partitions than SYSTEM and VENDOR? So if you only modified SYSTEM and/or VENDOR I could unpack my V4 port and rebuild with V7 SYSTEM and V7 VENDOR
                              i did alot of mods ,,,, too many to recall

Comment

i did alot of mods ,,,, too many to recall
                                even to dtb.img, boot.img...?

Comment

Working...
                                X