Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Minixreak. Firmware is really good. Functionally for iptv and online services works great. But I have two not a big issues with this Rom. Is there a way to shorten(in time) volume bar appearance? It appears about 20 seconds. I would like to shorten this time for about some 5 sec. And other thing is that when I insert usb stick then remote (G20S) stops working... I try(plug) it in both USB ports. For both ports the same issue when usb stick is plugged in then remote stops working. I haven't this issue on other firmwares there was everything fine with stick and ports so this is not a stick or port issue. My box is Beelink GT1 mini 905x2 (B95X2 revision).

Comment

Originally posted by hman89 View Post
      @Minixreak. Firmware is really good. Functionally for iptv and online services works great. But I have two not a big issues with this Rom. Is there a way to shorten(in time) volume bar appearance? It appears about 20 seconds. I would like to shorten this time for about some 5 sec. And other thing is that when I insert usb stick then remote (G20S) stops working... I try(plug) it in both USB ports. For both ports the same issue when usb stick is plugged in then remote stops working. I haven't this issue on other firmwares there was everything fine with stick and ports so this is not a stick or port issue. My box is Beelink GT1 mini 905x2 (B95X2 revision).
      Try my spartan rom I have continued work on that firmware and won't be anymore updates for this firnware

Comment

minixfreak which is default orientation in your rom and is it possible to control in ATV? I have issues with a phone apk which acts like the rom is set to portrait and I would like to set it to landscape to see how the apk will act behave then

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
          minixfreak which is default orientation in your rom and is it possible to control in ATV? I have issues with a phone apk which acts like the rom is set to portrait and I would like to set it to landscape to see how the apk will act behave then
          update to spartan rom .... i dont support my minixfreak os anymore

Comment

Working...
          X