(ROM) Minixfreak_OS V3 v4 HK1 PLAY 4/64 GB [SOLDIAZ PORT]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

i been working blindly on a new build solely based off h96 max x2 firmware but will take a bit
    V4 is working good! As stated overall a good working rom!

Comment

markshane kindly post solution here when found

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200524_004636 (2)_LI.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	806400

soldiaz minixfreak Hi Guys, was finally able to revive my box by shorting the circled pins but for some reason it's not straightforward. I need to try like 20 to 30 times with a tweezer in order to make it detect onto my PC.

After it was detected, I tried flashing the Minixfreak OS v9 but again it failed to boot and just red light. Then I downloaded your full version of HK1 Play 4/64 ROM on the 1st page and it finally is working properly.

Could you please let me know when flashing the custom ROMS, what I need to select in USB burning tool in Erase Flash (Normal or Full?) and also any other setting that I should be mindful in order to have successful flash?

Thanks again for the support!

Comment

Originally posted by markshane View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20200524_004636 (2)_LI.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	806400

soldiaz minixfreak Hi Guys, was finally able to revive my box by shorting the circled pins but for some reason it's not straightforward. I need to try like 20 to 30 times with a tweezer in order to make it detect onto my PC.

After it was detected, I tried flashing the Minixfreak OS v9 but again it failed to boot and just red light. Then I downloaded your full version of HK1 Play 4/64 ROM on the 1st page and it finally is working properly.

Could you please let me know when flashing the custom ROMS, what I need to select in USB burning tool in Erase Flash (Normal or Full?) and also any other setting that I should be mindful in order to have successful flash?

Thanks again for the support!
          I can look into making spartan os for this box

Comment

minixfreak Thank You so much for considering my device and request!!! I would love to use your ROM on my box. For some strange reason, I'm not able to flash your Minixfreak OS 9 or Spartan ROM on my HK1 Play box. The ROM posted by soldiaz on this thread of Minixfreak OS v4 runs smooth and boots well. I'd appreciate if you can make the latest spartan OS work with this box as well.

You can find the original firmware for this HK1 Play 4/64GB TV Box which helped me to revive it below as posted by soldiaz :

https://mega.nz/#!dUFVAA6L!idEPGZNo6...TiDE2-VerQB0VY (with ROOT)
            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Comment

Originally posted by markshane View Post
              minixfreak Thank You so much for considering my device and request!!! I would love to use your ROM on my box. For some strange reason, I'm not able to flash your Minixfreak OS 9 or Spartan ROM on my HK1 Play box. The ROM posted by soldiaz on this thread of Minixfreak OS v4 runs smooth and boots well. I'd appreciate if you can make the latest spartan OS work with this box as well.

You can find the original firmware for this HK1 Play 4/64GB TV Box which helped me to revive it below as posted by soldiaz :

https://mega.nz/#!dUFVAA6L!idEPGZNo6...TiDE2-VerQB0VY (with ROOT)
              no problem will look into , i been doing things blindly imagine actually having the box i would make it with no bugs

Comment

its the same firmware that h96 max x2 uses just rebranded for hk1 it seems so please download spartan os h96 max x2 version and try it, might be the clock and remote only thing different but try h96 max x2 version and let me know if remote and clock work then i can patch accordingly to get it working

Comment

markshane can you assist minixfreak ?

markshane Thanks for information on howto shortening! I agree: mostly it takes some tries....

Comment

The Amlogic website has source codes for s905x2 and s905x3 for Android 10.

Comment

Originally posted by sagert View Post
                      The Amlogic website has source codes for s905x2 and s905x3 for Android 10.

http://openlinux.amlogic.com/Android...ay_to_get_code
                      yeeeesss awesome! ATV10 GSI ? :-P

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

yeeeesss awesome! ATV10 GSI ? :-P

But there you need access to data.

Comment

Working...
                        X