No announcement yet.

[ROM] Spartan_ROM ATV S905X2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I managed to make the control work from the patch [Patch for T95Q and X96Max to control the serial remote control -> (install with TWRP ) https://drive.google.com/file/d/15W-...ew?usp=sharing], I had to install twrp 3.2.3 and then this patch, but the screen is blue

*the photo was taken from the rom Minixfreak OS V9, but it occurs with all the roms atv9
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Can Someone Test My h96 Max X2 build i just uploaded? and let me know how it is ... also wait 5 mins to load all the apps and scripts otherwise will be slow and things might not work as they should
      Last edited by minixfreak; 05-22-2020, 02:57.

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
        Can Someone Test My h96 Max X2 build i just uploaded? and let me know how it is ... also wait 5 mins to load all the apps and scripts otherwise will be slow and things might not work as they should
        installed and at the moment the only fault that I have found is the droid settings menu when entering to change screen resolution it exits. google play ok, control command ok, wifi for now ok and simple and nice interface. I must say that I only use it for kodi therefore I have not tried other functions. tell me what you want me to try gives me a good feeling.thanks

Comment

Originally posted by carlero View Post

installed and at the moment the inco fault that I have found is the droid menu settings when entering to change screen resolution it exits. google play ok, control command ok, wifi for now ok and simple and nice interface. I must say that I only use it for kodi therefore I have not tried other functions. Tell me what you want me to try and feel good about me.Thanks
          I'll try to fix resolution issue and upload later tonight

Comment

Unfortunately i don't have the h96 max, but I tested it on the T95Q, which also has s905x2.
            PROS:
            + Very fluid;
            + Leanback launcher;
            + Notification bar;
            + Task bar;
            + Remote Control;
            + 4k 60;
            + Root
            + twrp, it works, but "it's blue"
            + multitasking, it works but this buggy;
            + pip;
            + stable 2.4ghz wifi.

CONS:
            - the Ethernet cable does not work;
            - the time is not updated after changing the time zone, nor the manual setting (only if reset);
            - Bluetooth unstable;
            - 5ghz unstable wifi;
            - resolution in droid settings not working;

* So far, a great ROM ... I hope this can help you!

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur View Post

Unfortunately i don't have the h96 max, but I tested it on the T95Q, which also has s905x2.
              PROS:
              + Very fluid;
              + Leanback launcher;
              + Notification bar;
              + Task bar;
              + Remote Control;
              + 4k 60;
              + Root
              + pip;
              + stable 2.4ghz wifi.

CONS:
              - the time is not updated after changing the time zone, nor the manual setting (only if reset);
              - Bluetooth unstable;
              - 5ghz unstable wifi;

Its not meant for t95q thats why u have issues its based h96 max firnware

Comment

hm, ok

Comment

PROS:
                  + Very fluid;
                  + Leanback launcher;
                  + Notification bar;
                  + Task bar;
                  + Remote Control;
                  + 4k 60;
                  + Root
                  + pip;
                  + stable 2.4ghz wifi.

CONS:
                  - Bluetooth unstable;
                  - 5ghz unstable wifi;

Did you try it on the new or old t95q?

Im struggling to find a custom rom (because I dont think they exist yet) for my new t95q. Lots of roms work but no wifi/ethernet/bt, and I cant figure out how to dump the drivers from the stock rom.

I assume the old t95 would probably work better with this rom, even if it is not designed for it.

Comment

Originally posted by dudese View Post

Did you try it on the new or old t95q?

Im struggling to find a custom rom (because I dont think they exist yet) for my new t95q. Lots of roms work but no wifi/ethernet/bt, and I cant figure out how to dump the drivers from the stock rom.

I assume the old t95 would probably work better with this rom, even if it is not designed for it.

new or old? I didn't know I had a new or old version ... The version I bought last year, has s905x2 and came with Android 8.1

Comment

new or old? I didn't know I had a new or old version ... The version I bought last year, has s905x2 and came with Android 8.1
                      Yeah theres 2 versions lol. Thats the old version you have. New one comes with 9.0 as standard, and has different network chips. Those are the only differences. Just means all the t95q roms dont work for the new version as no network drivers so no internet, so pointless but theres plenty that will work with yours.

Comment

Yeah theres 2 versions lol. Thats the old version you have. New one comes with 9.0 as standard, and has different network chips. Those are the only differences. Just means all the t95q roms dont work for the new version as no network drivers so no internet, so pointless but theres plenty that will work with yours.
                        im going to make a t95q version blindly as i dont have the device and get one of you to test . will be based on t95q firmware

Comment

im going to make a t95q version blindly as i dont have the device and get one of you to test . will be based on t95q firmware
                          That would be awesome and id be happy to test (if youre talking about the new version)

Comment

That would be awesome and id be happy to test (if youre talking about the new version)
                            t95q android 9.0 firmware so not sure what version its for

Comment

uploading the fixed version of h96 max x2 that fixes droid settings .... also uploading t95q its going to be under test builds but make sure u know how to recover your box if it doesnt work ,,,, BE WARNED Now .... Hope it works tho

Comment

t95q android 9.0 firmware so not sure what version its for
                                I believe the stock 9.0 firmware is just for the new t95q's, so that would be good.

The old boxes can run 9.0 but only through custom roms as stock 9.0 has no internet on those boxes.

T95q is a pain in the ass lol

Comment

Working...
                                X