[ROM] Spartan_ROM ATV S905X2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dudese View Post

I believe the stock 9.0 firmware is just for the new t95q's, so that would be good.

The old boxes can run 9.0 but only through custom roms as stock 9.0 has no internet on those boxes.

T95q is a pain in the ass lol
    okay guess it will be for the new versions ... but like i said you better know how to recover your box if it doesnt boot

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

im going to make a t95q version blindly as i dont have the device and get one of you to test . will be based on t95q firmware
      very grateful, I will definitely test !!

Comment

okay guess it will be for the new versions ... but like i said you better know how to recover your box if it doesnt boot
        Pray it connects with the usb burning tool and reflash the stock rom would be my plan.

have messed about flashing roms before and am confident enough so think ill be ok. Have been looking into making a rom myself, but just dont have much of a clue haha. Not really my speciality, and no one seems to be supporting the new t95q. Was hoping you could just dump the network drivers from the stock rom and patch them into a custom rom with a tool or something. I found android kitchen but didnt get very far, and cant find any info and have decided im out of my depth so have given up.

Comment

Originally posted by dudese View Post

Pray it connects with the usb burning tool and reflash the stock rom would be my plan.

have messed about flashing roms before and am confident enough so think ill be ok. Have been looking into making a rom myself, but just dont have much of a clue haha. Not really my speciality, and no one seems to be supporting the new t95q. Was hoping you could just dump the network drivers from the stock rom and patch them into a custom rom with a tool or something. I found android kitchen but didnt get very far, and cant find any info and have decided im out of my depth so have given up.
          Its not that simple ... really hard in some way takes alot of debugging which i don't even have the box or else I would of had a firmware for it already

Comment

T95Q Build is up under test builds please let me know if it even boots

Comment

T95Q Build is up under test builds please let me know if it even boots
              Will hopefully give it a test tomorrow. Better not kill my tv box tonight else the mrs will not be able to watch tv in the morning, and I cant be bothered to resetup the iptv tonight.

The t95q seems quite rom friendly, so hopefully should be fine.

Comment

okay anyone please let me know if it even boots

Comment

okay anyone please let me know if it even boots
                  does not boot, is stuck in “loading ...”

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur View Post

does not boot, is stuck in “loading ...”
                    Must be something small will have to figure out another time dammit ... wish I had the device I can't even debug it

Comment

Must be something small will have to figure out another time dammit ... wish I had the device I can't even debug it
                      I imagine how difficult it must be, I am here to help. if you need to test you can count on me.

Comment

In the first version of the h96 I noticed that the led lights (red and blue) remain on.

Comment

uploading the fixed version of h96 max x2 that fixes droid settings .... also uploading t95q its going to be under test builds but make sure u know how to recover your box if it doesnt work ,,,, BE WARNED Now .... Hope it works tho
                          is there a way to install from the first version without deleting anything?TWRP has been doing it all my life on my smartphone but I don't know if it can be done in a TV box. you say it contains TWRP, how do you access it? Thank you

Comment

hello .

thanks to have rooted the v2 ;-)

is obligate to flash via pc to install the v2 or is possible to update the rom directly by the box (to avoid losing data and having to install everything again)

why disable dolby vision by default? it does not work?

Comment

Originally posted by alessa View Post
                              hello .

thanks to have rooted the v2 ;-)

is obligate to flash via pc to install the v2 or is possible to update the rom directly by the box (to avoid losing data and having to install everything again)

why disable dolby vision by default? it does not work?
                              It does work but gives issues with some hdmi audio receivers ... to turn back on edit build.prop and change Dolby vision to true

Comment

It does work but gives issues with some hdmi audio receivers ... to turn back on edit build.prop and change Dolby vision to true
                                ok thank you, and what are the problems?

Comment

Working...
                                X