Originally posted by Arthur View Post

does not boot, is stuck in “loading ...”
    Did you manage to get it to boot?

Comment

Originally posted by dudese View Post

Did you manage to get it to boot?
      No, I tried it 3 times and it still gets stuck at '' loading "

Comment

For those who want to use this ROM, the GT_MINI_95X2.img version works perfectly on the T95Q, the only problem is the on / off button on the remote control that doesn't work. But I believe that this does not hinder the experience. It is the best atv9 rom for t95q.

*One solution is to download a keyboard remap application and configure the power button. However, when shutting down, you must remove it and connect it from power.

Comment

For those who want to use this ROM, the GT_MINI_95X2.img version works perfectly on the T95Q, the only problem is the on / off button on the remote control that doesn't work. But I believe that this does not hinder the experience. It is the best atv9 rom for t95q.
          For the old or new t95q?

there are remote control fixes out there for this box so in theory would work for this too, but im no expert.

Comment

Originally posted by dudese View Post

For the old or new t95q?

there are remote control fixes out there for this box so in theory would work for this too, but im no expert.

I tested the Sasvlad patch on the old version. but the screen turns blue

Comment

I managed to make the control work from the patch [Patch for T95Q and X96Max to control the serial remote control -> (install with TWRP ) https://drive.google.com/file/d/15W-...ew?usp=sharing], I had to install twrp 3.2.3 and then this patch, but the screen is blue

*the photo was taken from the rom Minixfreak OS V9, but it occurs with all the roms atv9

Comment

Im uploading T95Q SPartan Rom v2, and it boots i had someone test it but thats all i know for sure hopefully the new wifi works as well enjoy all you t95q new revision boxes

Comment

very grateful, I will definitely test !!
                  T95Q New Revision uploading now should take 20 mins to upload and i know it 100 percents boots

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                    Im uploading T95Q SPartan Rom v2, and it boots i had someone test it but thats all i know for sure hopefully the new wifi works as well enjoy all you t95q new revision boxes
                    Ooo many thanks. Will give it a try.

Comment

T95Q New Revision uploading now should take 20 mins to upload and i know it 100 percents boots
                      thanks man, I will test it for sure

Comment

It worked

Comment

is the first custom ROM that I test that the leds work
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

power button works!

but it does not recognize Ethernet, nor does it find Wi-Fi, TWRP not work.
                            unfortunately I can't get through the installation due to not being able to get on the internet ...
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                            Last edited by Arthur; 05-24-2020, 01:16.

Comment

power button works!

but it does not recognize Ethernet, nor does it find Wi-Fi, TWRP not work.
                              I have to look more into the issues ... I'll send u a link to the stock firmware and want you to test on stock to see if everything works ... remember its for new revision

Comment

I have to look more into the issues ... I'll send u a link to the stock firmware and want you to test on stock to see if everything works ... remember its for new revision
                                ok

Comment

Working...
                                X