[ROM] Spartan_ROM ATV S905X2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by manoj136 View Post

Can you update on flashing method usb or twrp and details about flashing init.d fix
    can we flash init.d via init.d installer apk..on the h96 max x2 after flashing rom
    Must you init.d fix.zip set on usb toothpick triggered recovery using twrpa flashed init.d fix.zip repeat twice
    Mr. minixfreak has already explained to you

Comment

if anyone can test my X96 Max Build i made blindly as i dont have the device here is the link and let me know if it even boots http://www.mediafire.com/file/39omeh...6_MAX.img/file

Comment

Originally posted by senabaj View Post

Must you init.d fix.zip set on usb toothpick triggered recovery using twrpa flashed init.d fix.zip repeat twice
        Mr. minixfreak has already explained to you
        thanks for reply
        can any one send link for twrp recovery zip for H96 MAX X2

thanks in advance

Comment

Its in download link everything is all in one link

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
            if anyone can test my X96 Max Build i made blindly as i dont have the device here is the link and let me know if it even boots http://www.mediafire.com/file/39omeh...6_MAX.img/file
            Hello minixfreak, I want to test with your x96 max
            but a question this is for 311rp or p me my box 4/32 ddr4 X96Max_V311R_P thank you for your time and your effort awaits your response Thank you.

Comment

sorry to bother you again and again but twrp i was using twrp -9.0-u212-3.3.1-0-signed.zip for flashing to twrp recovery mode in h96 max x2 , it is showing sucessfull but it is not loading to twrp menu tabs

may be i am not using correct twrp recovery zip . i was asking for link for correct twrp for h 96 max x2 .

in your download section am having build img and init.d fix zip.

thanks for replying my silly questions.

Comment

thanks for reply
                can any one send link for twrp recovery zip for H96 MAX X2

thanks in advance
                twrp is built into spartan rom

Comment

sorry to bother you again and again but twrp i was using twrp -9.0-u212-3.3.1-0-signed.zip for flashing to twrp recovery mode in h96 max x2 , it is showing sucessfull but it is not loading to twrp menu tabs

may be i am not using correct twrp recovery zip . i was asking for link for correct twrp for h 96 max x2 .

in your download section am having build img and init.d fix zip.

thanks for replying my silly questions.
                  first you have to use USB_Burning_Too H96 MAX X2.img raised rom then enter recovery mode and twrp appears and load init.d fix zip
                  sorry google translation

Comment

Originally posted by senabaj View Post

first you have to use USB_Burning_Too H96 MAX X2.img raised rom then enter recovery mode and twrp appears and load init.d fix zip
                    sorry google translation
                    Thank you dear . I was confused with the this issue only .

Comment

Thank you very much minixfreak
                      I just flashed h96 max x2 and done with init.d fix with twrp

Build is working like a charm .everything running smoothly.

Special thanks to you for incorporating twrp so we can flash update and take backup to USB or sd card .

Comment

minixfreak thanks
                        Last edited by manoj136; 07-11-2020, 10:26. Reason: Duplication

Comment

want to say some words of appreciation for the great work done by minixfreak

Features which I liked in spartan ( H96 max x2 )

1. Twrp incorporated in the rom.
                          After flashing build via usb burning Tool , when we do recovery rebooting via tooth pick av Tool we automatically arrive on twrp menu page which is amazing .I installed init.d fix as you said via twrp now we can do update and back up via twrp and perform all functions of twrp.

2.Lower/upper bar is really helpful in going recovery mode in twrp automatically when we press the power button on lower bar, this means we do not need to take pains for toothpick av.
                          Hiding lower/ upper bar is one click job.

3.Voice search google assistant icon is amazing working fine.

4.Wifi signals working fine

5. Google play store is updating. All applications can be downloaded

6. May be better than official firmware. We can enjoy benefits of both worlds .Unofficially official.

7. May be the best rom ever I have used .
                          better than your own creation minixfreak os which I was using earlier

8. I was new to this but I have learned a lot thank you minixfreak job well done .

9.hope you keep updating with newer ideas

Comment

Tell me how to replace this not a beautiful cursor with a standard mouse cursor???

Comment

want to say some words of appreciation for the great work done by minixfreak

Features which I liked in spartan ( H96 max x2 )

1. Twrp incorporated in the rom.
                              After flashing build via usb burning Tool , when we do recovery rebooting via tooth pick av Tool we automatically arrive on twrp menu page which is amazing .I installed init.d fix as you said via twrp now we can do update and back up via twrp and perform all functions of twrp.

2.Lower/upper bar is really helpful in going recovery mode in twrp automatically when we press the power button on lower bar, this means we do not need to take pains for toothpick av.
                              Hiding lower/ upper bar is one click job.

3.Voice search google assistant icon is amazing working fine.

4.Wifi signals working fine

5. Google play store is updating. All applications can be downloaded

6. May be better than official firmware. We can enjoy benefits of both worlds .Unofficially official.

7. May be the best rom ever I have used .
                              better than your own creation minixfreak os which I was using earlier

8. I was new to this but I have learned a lot thank you minixfreak job well done .

9.hope you keep updating with newer ideas
                              Hello Manoj,
                              i also have same H96 Max S905X2 box...while installing this rom through USB burning tool, i was getting error at 3% with normal configration...when i experimented with configration by unchecking erase bootloader or choosing erase all, i was able to install firmware but it bricked the device (it started showing dim red light and was not booting or connecting to laptop)...i unbricked it by holding pins and installing old firmware...i am new in this, please guide me regarding USB burning tool version, configration and process for flashing the rom...thanks

Comment

Hello
                                First of all, many thanks to minixfreak team for the hard work.

I have tested this rom on a H96 Max X2 device with 4GB ram. and here is Antutu Benchmark
                                The major note here is the support for Vulkan API ?!, and this is for the first time I see. I used the same Antutu version previously on other rom, including minixfreak os and stock and many others, vulkan test shown. Not supported before.
                                Generally speaking, this rom offered almost same performance as minixfreak besides vulkan support,latest stock android 9 had ~75000 score as well (see last picture)
                                Some other fellow may test and confirm as well.

I am wondering how this was added ? Was it in GT1_Mini_007P0 or by customization ? and what do you mean by "Added Gamers Tweaks" ?

Thanks a lot for such release! it is really special.???????
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	anttutu 1.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	62.2 KB
ID:	810073?

Name:	antutu 2.jpg
Views:	456
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	810074?

Name:	antutu 3.jpg