[ROM] Spartan_ROM ATV S905X2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

Really? Did you disable the old one or deleted ?
    I installed the Google TV Home APK and an updated version of Google Base APK (Ver. 5.5...)
    then I uninstalled the Android Home Launcher through ADB.
    More info here

It's been working fine so far.
    Google TV Home is pretty new so not "perfect" yet a few things crash the Launcher for example trying to enter into the Google account settings (not ATV settings) and the weather but apart from those 2 that I don't really need, I'm quite happy with it on this ROM

Last edited by unichld; 12-03-2020, 16:12.

Comment

Help my SPARTAN ROM V5 ATV problem after upgrading Smart YouTube error message ups something is wrong
      while the old version of Smart YouTube works

Comment

hello me used KM9 s905x2
        Choose which one from the list atv9?

Comment

I have a Bqeel Y4 MAX (Amlogic S905X2 Quad Core/4GB DDR4+64G eMMC/Dual WIFI 2.4/5.8G+100M LAN/Bluetooth 4.0.

Does this ROM work with myl S905X2 TV player?

Comment

Originally posted by TDKIlCavaliereOscuro View Post
            I have a Bqeel Y4 MAX (Amlogic S905X2 Quad Core/4GB DDR4+64G eMMC/Dual WIFI 2.4/5.8G+100M LAN/Bluetooth 4.0.

Does this ROM work with myl S905X2 TV player?
            i only can say test but in might not work i made for beelink devices but most are universal , so if it does work the remote probably wont

Comment

Im trying to install this rom on the H96 max X2 but it stucks to initial logo .any solution?also cant enter to recovery

Comment

Originally posted by Mike794 View Post
                Im trying to install this rom on the H96 max X2 but it stucks to initial logo .any solution?also cant enter to recovery
                theres two revisions of that box and it only works on one of them ... you can try aidans rom they made a version for the box as well

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

theres two revisions of that box and it only works on one of them ... you can try aidans rom they made a version for the box as well
                  Ok maybe its that.thank you

Comment

first off thanks for this rom! is there anyway to disable bt, and keep it off? i can turn it off in settings, but when its rebooted it comes back on and still shows in bt lists when powered off.

other then that, still do experience the reboot when streaming every once in a while, but def bearable.

Comment

Download link not working ..
                      Please for H96_MAX_X2 Build download zip file init.d_FIX patch
                      Last edited by senabaj; 02-23-2022, 21:45.

Comment

Originally posted by senabaj View Post
                        Download link not working ..
                        Please for H96_MAX_X2 Build download zip file init.d_FIX patch

just a fyi, and I take no responsibility for damage to your box, I have a h96 max x2 as well, it use to run this rom but I had problems with root not sticking.

I just got done flashing slimbox t95q rev 2 on it and everything seems to work the few mins I tried. The power light Color’s are backwards but that’s minor. And wifi doesn’t work. But Ethernet does

Comment

Originally posted by Languor View Post

just a fyi, and I take no responsibility for damage to your box, I have a h96 max x2 as well, it use to run this rom but I had problems with root not sticking.

I just got done flashing slimbox t95q rev 2 on it and everything seems to work the few mins I tried. The power light Color’s are backwards but that’s minor. And wifi doesn’t work. But Ethernet does
                          Maybe I could work on this box again but don't have the box anymore .. planning to work on an allwinner h618 box soon android 12 .. will make it android tv

Comment

planning to work on an allwinner h618 box soon android 12 .. will make it android tv
                            Wow ! sounds exciting! Which one you own?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

Wow ! sounds exciting! Which one you own?
                              t95z plus h618 , but box came damaged and device wont turn on have to send it back and order something else

Comment

hehe, ##it happens :-P ...may I ask how u pimp wifi range within your builds, do you increase voltage?

And may I ask why u switch to diffrerent soc and brand?

Comment

Working...
                                X