Question about using twrp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about using twrp

Is it possible to flash stock rom using twrp instead of USB burning tool? I'm using a ROM that makes my reset button not work and I can boot into twrp thanks to an app, but can't connect to my computer with the USB burning tool. Would hate having to open it up to do rom mask mode

I'm not 100% sure, but I think not.
    Unless you find online a backup of the stock ROM, made with TWRP.

Comment

Okay. It's just the rom I'm using makes my reset button not work, but would it also be possible to flash back my stock recovery and if so, make my X96 Max detected by the USB burning tool?

Comment

Hmmm...
        Yesterday i read something about using a terminal app and then type : reboot update
        The box will reboot in update mode and then USB burning tool will recognize it.

Comment

It was here on Freaktab
          Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all! Many thks to Khadas for sending me the device to play And many thks to trebor for be my beta tester ;) Ok guys im going to write the max i remember i did on sdk... i can't remember all of it! Build from Latest source. Debug Build ( i might do in the future a rls build with

Comment

Thanks! Will try out if I feel the need to roll back to stock firmware.

Comment

I have a h96max x2 android 9 tv box. And want to install magisk. Anyone please suggest me a tutorial for this.

Comment

Working...
              X