Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[beelink GT1 mini] problem in 4K (black screen every 5 seconds).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[beelink GT1 mini] problem in 4K (black screen every 5 seconds).

Hi . I have a problem with this blink gt1mini 4 giga ram.
    I have a 4k television and the box is connected with a 4K compatible HDMI when I watch a video (film, series), the screen goes black every 5 seconds but I do not have the problem on the home or in an application, it is only with the reading of a video file.

I installed ARF.apk (application to change the refresh rate automatically) and no problem. I have the impression that the box has a hard time managing files that go from the native 60 hz of the box to 24 hz or another audio file. I installed the last update of the rom and another rom that I found on this site but still the same problem. I tested another box on my tv with the same HDMI cable and no problem. do you have a solution to this problem?

Like you said in another topic post, it may be the Power Supply and you might need to replace it.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
      Like you said in another topic post, it may be the Power Supply and you might need to replace it.
      Ok I'll see that. Do you have a model or advice to give me on what kind of model? Thank you

Comment

I read your other post where you say you tested your HDMI cable and a 4k video in X96mini and no problem, but you didn't say what type of video file you are using as a test reference, what is the video compression, does it have HDR, color 8bit or 10bit, what audio codec for that file, and what android video player was used? All those things matter, one 4K video file is not the same to all other 4K video files. And just for clarification your Beelink GTmini works fine in all 720p and 1080p videos correct?

So, I am thinking your X96 is not rendering your "test" file in the full 4K HDR because really the old X96mini is mainly a 1080p device, which can decode low bitrate 4K30Hz, and with your newer Beelink GT1mini it is capable of true 4K. So the problem must then be with the HDMI cable and you should purchase a new HDMI 2.0b rated cable or better yet get yourself some more future-proof HDMI 2.1 rated cables. I suspect you may be using the HDMI cable that came with your TVbox which is most likely HDMI 1.4 specification.

So, buy new cable first, and if you want to get another Power supply those are best bought from WeChip or Acemax on Aliexpress online mall.

Comment

I have an hdmi 2.0 cable and the test file is a film in uhd 4k via iptv.
          I will do some test with another cable and if possible another power supply. Thank you.

Comment

but the strange thing is that with AFRD there is no problem ...

Comment

Working...
            X