Clear All

• tgpf
    replied
    You can find ROM and Vendor here:

Done

Leave a comment:

• tgpf
    replied
    Hey, guys. I was able to solve the situation and get a stable ROM with everything (including Bluetooth working). After installing SLIMBOX AOSP ver 4.1 and installing vendor X96MAX.
    That's it , Bluetooth working!

So these were the steps:
    Factory reset old ROM;
    reboot into TWRP;
    Install new ROM ; (SLIMBOX-X3-system-AOSP-ver4.1)
    Install patch for your box, (my case SLIMBOX-X3-vendor-X96Max-Plus2)
    Wipe Cache/date
    Done

Leave a comment:

• tgpf
    replied
    Also, just installed de ATV version, with and without the P3 patch. Now it's doesn't say that bluetooth is failing, but it keeps trying to turn on and never does.

???????Any thoughts on the issue? I'm running out of ideas...

Leave a comment:

• tgpf
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnoo View Post

Yes same here, no bluetooth

UPDATE ... looks like its been fixed.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...1dSHLpEgXD6EC8
    Well I just installed the P3 version and nothing. Reinstalled 3 times now. No work. I will try @mrwislr option now.

Installed and the same result: "Bluetooth Keeps failing".........
    Last edited by tgpf; 05-20-2020, 21:19.

Leave a comment:

• mrwislr
    replied
    Originally posted by tgpf View Post
    Anyone has any problem installing SLIMBOX-X3-system-AOSP-ver4.1 on a X96Air P3, regarding Bluetooth that doesn't work?

Thanks
    I haven't installed 4.1 yet but I had installed the previous version and found that the 'patch' is not needed with the p3 version. When I installed slimbox with the patch bluetooth did not work. I reinstalled without the patch and bluetooth works fine.

Leave a comment:

• Johnoo
    replied
    Originally posted by tgpf View Post
    Anyone has any problem installing SLIMBOX-X3-system-AOSP-ver4.1 on a X96Air P3, regarding Bluetooth that doesn't work?

Thanks
    Yes same here, no bluetooth

UPDATE ... looks like its been fixed.

Leave a comment:

• tgpf
    replied

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• bullghost
    replied
    Originally posted by cs1453 View Post
    Hi I need a img for v2.2 . I try all version but bluetooth or wifi is broken please help me!
    X96 air inside
    your board same with mine, its was P3 board, try flash P3 image

Leave a comment:

• bullghost
    replied
    hi, my new X96 Air just arrived, its was P3
    with rom version date is 2019-12-XX

here i share my backup, just grab it if anyone needed.

System, Vendor, stock Recovery

system and vendor
    https://mega.nz/file/kAxVRITT#MwLUdnJkQBQb6Egtlwd29F-xueZlh55g8ekfZrThdVs

stock recovery
    https://mega.nz/file/0c5FBCBL#ybUvJa...tA-zLW7XW9n4YQ

boot
    https://mega.nz/file/xdpD1a4Q#5EOyjSPqvfcWSr8rDa7m8x6WVJL8CoqKG0m5WCLov LE
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• digitgr
    replied
    Originally posted by Satbeginner View Post

I use the V3 of the SlimBox ROM as my daily driver, works great.

V4 is announced on 4PDA, will test as soon it is released.
    I'm waiting for impressions.needs factory reset?I think it's the best rom for this box.thanks again for the link for twrp and and the instructions.

Leave a comment:

• digitgr
    replied
    I'm waiting for impressions.needs factory reset?I think it's the best rom for this box.thanks again for the link for twrp and and the instructions.

Leave a comment:

• Satbeginner
    replied
    Originally posted by digitgr View Post

i had the same problems.and every time system crash.the stock rom is garbage.my opinion is to try the rom slimbox 3 from 4pda site.link for the rom and instructions you will find in previous posts.I did that and I have an operating system without problems
    I use the V3 of the SlimBox ROM as my daily driver, works great.

V4 is announced on 4PDA, will test as soon it is released.

Leave a comment:

• digitgr
    replied
    Originally posted by kiro777 View Post
    Need help with Google play store on X96 Air 64GB 4RAM. My unit came with software version p2_20191017-1917 and everything worked but recently I have problems with Google Play Store. I can't opened it, it just says "Google Play Store is updating. Plase wait.." or I get 3-4 times "Google Play Store stopped working" when I start the tv box. I have tried to update Play Store manually with apk but the installation can't be finished. Only I have updated Google Play services. Currently I have Play Store 13.1.32 version and 20.15.16 version of Play Services. I have tried many times to clear caches of all Google programs but this didn't help.
    Any ideas how to fix Google Play Store?
    i had the same problems.and every time system crash.the stock rom is garbage.my opinion is to try the rom slimbox 3 from 4pda site.link for the rom and instructions you will find in previous posts.I did that and I have an operating system without problems

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    Originally posted by kiro777 View Post
    Need help with Google play store on X96 Air 64GB 4RAM. My unit came with software version p2_20191017-1917 and everything worked but recently I have problems with Google Play Store. I can't opened it, it just says "Google Play Store is updating. Plase wait.." or I get 3-4 times "Google Play Store stopped working" when I start the tv box. I have tried to update Play Store manually with apk but the installation can't be finished. Only I have updated Google Play services. Currently I have Play Store 13.1.32 version and 20.15.16 version of Play Services. I have tried many times to clear caches of all Google programs but this didn't help.
    Have you updated your ROM version yet? That should fix the problem, the stock ROMs had a December release posted on several sites I believe.

Leave a comment:

• kiro777
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X