X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billouetaudrey View Post

You use ATV? You are on the launcher ?
    Hi . . . Apologies 4the delay . . . Yes I am

However, what concerns me is that I download the latest version of AOSP and installed this version

But . . . When I go on the box in About "Firmware version" it says SLIMBOX-ATV-ver8

Should I have loaded ATV version first then flash again to get to "AOSP" . . . . or do u suggest i just leave it as is. If i leave it this way can i still load another launcher if i so choose. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Nivan0611 View Post
      ...please assist in guiding me to change the language to default in english...

Comment

Are all the slimbox roms for the X96 air rooted and or is there one without root

Comment

Originally posted by Thomoxt View Post
          Are all the slimbox roms for the X96 air rooted and or is there one without root
          They are pre rooted, enable / disable it on settings

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

Nice SS

Comment

Much obliged

Comment

Hi . . .
                I have installed V8 as recommend by you and have no regrets, ThAnK YoU

Question tho . . . I've installed the AOSP version but in my "About" section, I see X96Air-ATV . . . this cannot be correct ?
                Should I have installed ATV first, then do another flash with AOSP on top of ATV (same procedure as you have guided me) but then remove ticks " Erase Flash & Erase Bootloader" ?

Thanks in advance

Comment

I think that's normal as by design, in previous v7 version you could switch between ATV or AOSP versions and vice versa by applying the patch.
                  It is likely that the ATV build is always done first and then patched to the AOSP firmware by the author ?

Comment

I think that's normal as by design, in previous v7 version you could switch between ATV or AOSP versions and vice versa by applying the patch.
                    It is likely that the ATV build is always done first and then patched to the AOSP firmware by the author ?

Thanks very much

Comment

If it's already on fat32, you don't need to format again

For card +32Gb, you need this app : http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/ind...?guiformat.htm
                      Thanks billouetaudrey

Much obiged

I'm open to any tweaks or sideloads to experiment with that you may wish to recommend

Comment

They are pre rooted, enable / disable it on settings
                        Yea I have tried that but video streaming services Netflix, Foxtel etc still detect the device is rooted even when its set do "disabled" and wont run

Is there a way to remove root completely ?

thanks thomo
                        Last edited by Thomoxt; 09-06-2020, 22:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomoxt View Post

Yea I have tried that but video streaming services Netflix, Foxtel etc still detect the device is rooted even when its set do "disabled" and wont run

Is there a way to remove root completely ?

thanks thomo
                          Maybe try to install Magisk Manager or supersu
                          There are plenty of tutorials for rooting a phone, but not as many show you how to unroot. Try these methods to get back to stock software!

Comment

HI, i have x96 air 4/32GB, When i got its play store and bluetooth is not working.
                            To get rid of this problem i finally decide to install costume ROM and that was with Ver(X96Air_P1_20191017-1536).
                            After the installation my device configuration change to 2/16GB .
                            But after that play store is working and Bluetooth is still not working.
                            SO plz plz plz help me out how to restore my device configuration which was 4/32GB and
                            which custom ROM should i install which support play store and Bluetooth working as well.

Comment

Originally posted by SAK69 View Post
                              HI, i have x96 air 4/32GB, When i got its play store and bluetooth is not working.
                              To get rid of this problem i finally decide to install costume ROM and that was with Ver(X96Air_P1_20191017-1536).
                              After the installation my device configuration change to 2/16GB .
                              But after that play store is working and Bluetooth is still not working.
                              SO plz plz plz help me out how to restore my device configuration which was 4/32GB and
                              which custom ROM should i install which support play store and Bluetooth working as well.
                              Hi,

Are you sure you have P1 device?

Comment

the old buildnumber is which shown in about section is "BuildNumber x96AIR_20200311_1810@".

plz help me out regarding this

thanks for ur time

Comment

Working...
                                X