Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAK69
    replied
    HI, i have x96 air 4/32GB, When i got its play store and bluetooth is not working.and my device built number is x96air_20200311-1810@,
    To get rid of this problem i finally decide to install stock ROM and that was with Ver(X96Air_P1_20191017-1536).
    After the installation my device configuration change to 2/16GB .
    But after that play store is working and Bluetooth is still not working.

plz help me out how to restore my device configuration which was 4/32GB and
    which custom ROM should i install which support play store and Bluetooth working as well.

OR
    tell me where can i find this rom " x96air_20200311-1810@" if any one have this rom plz give me the link of IMG file.

AND
    tell me how to install bluetooth driver and wifi as well
    Last edited by SAK69; 11-28-2020, 15:50.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Jed
    replied
    Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Can try this one, a bit confused that website says Archive name: 2020.9.11 and Build number: Amlogic/franklin/franklin:9/PPR1.180610.011/20200707:userdebug/test-keys - two different dates.

Have tested older date Builds of the "Wechip V9" firmwares on the X96_Air and everything worked on the box, haven't tried this exact ROM yet though.
    Good idea! I found at least 3 links to that firmware dated 09-11-2020 so I’ll give it a try.

Android Pc Tv has a links to it on Mega
    https://androidpctv.com/firmware-wechip-v9-rom-update/
    https://mega.nz/file/bEEDnKDA#AlhSYj...a44ZnjHpvWrF4I

WeChip and China Gadget have links to onedrive
    http://www.wechipbox.com/-ezp-24.html
    https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...-tv-box-3.html
    https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...126D253EA3A2B2

Update...

Both versions linked above are 2020.07.07...

Amlogic/franklin/franklin:9/PPR1.180610.011/20200707:userdebug/test-keys

And neither are ROOTED! Other than that and the WeChip boot logos, they seem identical to X96 Air. AIDA64 says they are rooted but I couldn’t get root access in ES File Explorer (and no grant permission popup) and trying to install TWRP using Amlogic Flasher failed instantly (works in X96 Air). Root Checker also says no root!

Both of these also have the same issue as the X96 Air firmware... in Settings > Display > Advanced > if you change the Display Size to a setting larger than “Default” the box goes “blackscreen”! To recover you just have to get back to settings and change it back, or use a TWRP backup or re-flash!
    Last edited by Uncle Jed; 11-22-2020, 22:21.

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Jed View Post
    Anyone know where I can download a complete copy of New firmware version... X96Air_P3_20200831-1753 or newer if it exists? Thank you!
    Can try this one, a bit confused that website says Archive name: 2020.9.11 and Build number: Amlogic/franklin/franklin:9/PPR1.180610.011/20200707:userdebug/test-keys - two different dates.

Have tested older date Builds of the "Wechip V9" firmwares on the X96_Air and everything worked on the box, haven't tried this exact ROM yet though.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Jed
    replied
    Anyone know where I can download a complete copy of New firmware version... X96Air_P3_20200831-1753 or newer if it exists? Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• yan2
    replied
    Downloaded fine, thank you very much!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by yan2 View Post
    "File is not publicly available." when clicking the link..
    Ups, try again.

Leave a comment:

• yan2
    replied
    Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
    Mod TWRP_3.3.1 for firmware to the system:
    recovery.img (23,19 MB)
    Thank you very much!
    Last edited by yan2; 11-11-2020, 20:33.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Post is here:
    [4PDA.ru]
    Mod TWRP_3.3.1 for firmware to the system:
    recovery.img (23,19 MB)

Leave a comment:

• yan2
    replied
    Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
    Link, please.
    Sorry...
    Post is here:

"Mod TWRP_3.3.1 ??? ???????? ? ???????"

Thank you very much!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    4pda has a permanent TWRP for the X96 Air...
    Link, please.

Leave a comment:

• yan2
    replied
    4pda has a permanent TWRP for the X96 Air, however due to Russian language i am not able to login.
    Can someone please upload it here?

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Jed
    replied
    I’m using the Dafang 1080p WiFi cam with the Elias Kotlyar hack from Github and a newer version of TinyCam Pro on my X96-Air... it works quite well! Good picture, motion control, sound! As for USB, like an endoscope cam, I’ve used a few programs like CameraFi and OTG SEE with a Samsung Galaxy S3 and an LG G3 and they worked OK but were somewhat sketchy! On one endocam I had to shorten the cable down to about 6 feet for it to work! Also, you may have to use an OTG USB cable or adapter.

For WiFi in TinyCam --> settings/Video Settings/H.264 H.265 decoder... select Hardware+

Then add IP camera, NVR/DVR

Camera Brand: Xiaomi

Camera Model: Dafang

Hostname/IP address: 192.168.2.xxx (get your cameras IP address from your router or from a program like Wireless Network Watcher)

Web Port Number: 443

Protocol: RTSP over TCP (MPEG/H264/H265)

RTSP port number: 8554

Use HTTPS: yes

Add the cameras Username and Password

Then scroll to top of that page, click Camera Status to verify the settings are correct.

Hope that helps!

Ps... with new 12V 92mm fan running at 5V (quiet!) added to stock heat-sink setup, idle temp @ 38C, full load stays under 60C! Loving it!

Leave a comment:

• kruegerfree
    replied
    HI all , i have x96 air P3 4/32GB. I tried 2 cameras with various programs. not work USB cameras .. what can I do? or which cameras are compatible.

my firmware X96Air_P3_20200831-1753

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Jed
    replied
    I have the X96 Air P3 version from Geekbuying, it just recently updated its firmware via the factory included “FOTA Update” app… firmware updated to (1) optimize and (2) fix bugs!
    Original firmware version was... X96Air_P3_20200619-2008
    New firmware version is... X96Air_P3_20200831-1753

I noticed update was available on about Sept 10, 2020 so I believe this one was released on Aug 31, 2020.
    You could check to see if an update is available... it may solve your issues!
    Last edited by Uncle Jed; 10-05-2020, 02:45.

Leave a comment:

• issam_isl
    replied
    Hi SAK69,

First X96Air_P1_20191017-1536 ROM is not a custom ROM, it's the official stock ROM of X96Air P1 version.
    Second, if after flashing the stock ROM on your box you find different RAM and flash ROM that means that your box is fake and that's the correct ROM and flash ROM that exist on your box.

Sorry for you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X