• Show
Clear All

• billouetaudrey
    replied
    I don't know SAK69, on mine, it write P3 on build number

Leave a comment:

• SAK69
    replied
    HI, i have x96 air 4/32GB, When i got its play store and Bluetooth is not working.
    To get rid of this problem i finally decide to install costume ROM and that was with Ver(X96Air_P1_20191017-1536).
    After the installation my device configuration change to 2/16GB .
    But after that play store is working and Bluetooth is still not working.
    SO plz plz plz help me out how to restore my device configuration which was 4/32GB and
    which custom ROM should i install which support play store and Bluetooth working as well.

plz any guru, plz help me out.

Leave a comment:

• Atvx96air
    replied
    60°C Never problèm during expérience i use slimbox V8 rom its nice rom

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied
    Originally posted by Atvx96air View Post
    Hi,
    I use stockrom and now slimbox V8 rom no problèm and box colder now I will look the température info and Come back after
    Atvx96air
    • Temperature... No problem, I wait.
    • Which launcher do you use?
    • Can you use widgets?
    • Do you use voice command?
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Atvx96air
    replied
    Hi,

I use stockrom and now slimbox V8 rom no problèm and box colder now I will look the température info and Come back after

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied
    Friends, good morning.
    Please, what is the operating temperature of X96 Air S905X3?:
    1) with original firmware?:
    2) with another firmware (type SLIMBOX)?:
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• SAK69
    replied
    the old buildnumber is which shown in about section is "BuildNumber x96AIR_20200311_1810@".

plz help me out regarding this

thanks for ur time

Leave a comment:

• billouetaudrey
    replied
    Originally posted by SAK69 View Post
    HI, i have x96 air 4/32GB, When i got its play store and bluetooth is not working.
    To get rid of this problem i finally decide to install costume ROM and that was with Ver(X96Air_P1_20191017-1536).
    SO plz plz plz help me out how to restore my device configuration which was 4/32GB and
    which custom ROM should i install which support play store and Bluetooth working as well.
    Hi,

Are you sure you have P1 device?

Leave a comment:

• SAK69
    replied
    HI, i have x96 air 4/32GB, When i got its play store and bluetooth is not working.

Leave a comment:

• billouetaudrey
    replied
    Originally posted by Thomoxt View Post

Yea I have tried that but video streaming services Netflix, Foxtel etc still detect the device is rooted even when its set do "disabled" and wont run

Is there a way to remove root completely ?

thanks thomo
    Maybe try to install Magisk Manager or supersu
    There are plenty of tutorials for rooting a phone, but not as many show you how to unroot. Try these methods to get back to stock software!

Leave a comment:

• Thomoxt
    replied
    Originally posted by billouetaudrey View Post

They are pre rooted, enable / disable it on settings
    Yea I have tried that but video streaming services Netflix, Foxtel etc still detect the device is rooted even when its set do "disabled" and wont run

Is there a way to remove root completely ?

thanks thomo
    Last edited by Thomoxt; 09-06-2020, 22:02.

Leave a comment:

• Nivan0611
    replied
    Originally posted by billouetaudrey View Post

If it's already on fat32, you don't need to format again

For card +32Gb, you need this app : http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/ind...?guiformat.htm
    Thanks billouetaudrey

Much obiged

I'm open to any tweaks or sideloads to experiment with that you may wish to recommend

Leave a comment:

• Nivan0611
    replied
    Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
    I think that's normal as by design, in previous v7 version you could switch between ATV or AOSP versions and vice versa by applying the patch.
    It is likely that the ATV build is always done first and then patched to the AOSP firmware by the author ?

Thanks very much

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I think that's normal as by design, in previous v7 version you could switch between ATV or AOSP versions and vice versa by applying the patch.
    It is likely that the ATV build is always done first and then patched to the AOSP firmware by the author ?

Leave a comment:

• Nivan0611
    replied
    Hi . . .
    I have installed V8 as recommend by you and have no regrets, ThAnK YoU

Question tho . . . I've installed the AOSP version but in my "About" section, I see X96Air-ATV . . . this cannot be correct ?
    Should I have installed ATV first, then do another flash with AOSP on top of ATV (same procedure as you have guided me) but then remove ticks " Erase Flash & Erase Bootloader" ?

Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

Working...
X