• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X96 Air Amlogic S905X3 Android 9.0 Media Player

Geekbuying
    $39.99 after coupon: 3UDT3SHZ

$29.99 after coupon: 3UDT1Y1N 2/16GB
    China-1 Stock | Buy X96 Air 2GB DDR3 16GB eMMC Amlogic S905x3 8K Video Decode Android 9.0 TV Box 2.4G+5.8G WiFi Bluetooth LAN USB3.0 online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

$45.99 after coupon: 3UDT7AQW 4/64GB
    China-1 Stock | Buy X96 Air 4GB DDR3 64GB eMMC Amlogic S905x3 8K Video Decode Android 9.0 TV Box 2.4G+5.8G WiFi Bluetooth LAN USB3.0 online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Last edited by trebor; 10-11-2019, 09:02.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Hmm... looks like the new WeChip V9 with S905x3, but that comes with LPDDR4 and this only comes with DDR3. The voice-remote does look nicer though. Did some digging and it looks like X96 is due to release an S922X box soon, if not by end of year then first quarter of 2020. My verdict is skip this "Air" due to the fact of the low budget DDR3, only 100MB Lan, so get the WeChip or Beelink GT-mini(2) if you want S905x3 with LPDDR4 included.

Comment

Also Found at Gearbest

X96 Air Smart Android 9.0 TV Box/4+32G

coupon:GBCNX96AIR32 $35.99

Gearbest.com
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Need the fw for this box

Comment

Originally posted by xmannamviet View Post
          Need the fw for this box
          Ask Gearbest support or Geekbuying support to send the firmware if you already bought the device.

Comment

Can someone make a ROM for this so we can have TWRP magisk and notification and navigation bar!

Comment

Team
              Anyone can help with the Stock firmware. Am stuck at recovery as was trying to install Magisk. While my model is A95XF3 am not sure if this firmware works. So far no luck on the stock firmware either for A95XF3. Would appreciate help

Comment

Originally posted by Rajan2002 View Post
                Team
                Anyone can help with the Stock firmware. Am stuck at recovery as was trying to install Magisk. While my model is A95XF3 am not sure if this firmware works. So far no luck on the stock firmware either for A95XF3. Would appreciate help
                Contact the seller to get firmware download link, hopefully they will be able to help you.

I haven't tried the most recent Magisk release, but as of 2 months ago when I did play around with installing Magisk on an Amlogic Android 9 device, the Installition Zip does not work. If you want Magisk installed it must be manually built into the ROM .IMG and then installed with USB Burning Tool.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Contact the seller to get firmware download link, hopefully they will be able to help you.

I haven't tried the most recent Magisk release, but as of 2 months ago when I did play around with installing Magisk on an Amlogic Android 9 device, the Installition Zip does not work. If you want Magisk installed it must be manually built into the ROM .IMG and then installed with USB Burning Tool.
                  Thanks Dear but supplier is unfortunately not responding. 

Comment

Hi.. I saw this video..

The x96 air with android tv firmware.. ..
                    anyone have it or know where to get it ?? ..

Comment

Originally posted by Rajan2002 View Post
                      Team

X96Air_P4_20191121-1521 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wQv...upKsaNky-/view  

Comment

Originally posted by Air80 View Post
                        Thanks Dear. I returned the unit to seller as nothing worked

Comment

May i know what different about P1 & P4.. because my stock firmware is P1. Do you have P1 firmware.. for recovery if any problem after i flash with P4 firmware

​​​​​​My firmware now
                          X96Air_P1_20191017-1536

Comment

Originally posted by fazlizaza View Post

May i know what different about P1 & P4.. because my stock firmware is P1. Do you have P1 firmware.. for recovery if any problem after i flash with P4 firmware

​​​​​​My firmware now
                            X96Air_P1_20191017-1536
                            ??  ?? 
                            X96Air_P1_20191017-1536.rar
                            https://yadi.sk/d/EoaBcCt8enZ7KA or https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jSN...ZBjgOCPT-/view

I don't know about the differencies beacause mine did not arrive yet.
                            I can only assume that P1,P2..P4(the latest) are comming from production lot numbers or different variants 2/16gb;4/32gb,4/64gb.
                            Hopefully the manufacturer kept the same components from one lot to another.
                            As for the software they are definitely not the same judging by the date of their compilation.
                            You'll just have to test and see....
                            ?? 

Comment

??? ???
                              X96Air_P1_20191017-1536.rar
                              https://yadi.sk/d/EoaBcCt8enZ7KA or https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jSN...ZBjgOCPT-/view

I don't know about the differencies beacause mine did not arrive yet.
                              I can only assume that P1,P2..P4(the latest) are comming from production lot numbers or different variants 2/16gb;4/32gb,4/64gb.
                              Hopefully the manufacturer kept the same components from one lot to another.
                              As for the software they are definitely not the same judging by the date of their compilation.
                              You'll just have to test and see....
                              ???
                              Thanks for u.. Awesome..
                              Mine is 4gb/64. I try first..hopefully there is no problem. thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X