Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atlas_co View Post
    Hi.. I saw this video..

The x96 air with android tv firmware.. ..
    anyone have it or know where to get it ?? ..
    This Android TV 9 Firmware (FW) is cooked by DaiVietPda (from Vietnam). For commercial purposes, retailers in Vietnam are limited to sharing outward. I tried to extract FW from my box as a backup of TWRP so I could install it to another box through the Restore command of TWRP as well.
    Note: only applies to X96Air_P2_20191017-1917
    I am not responsible for the risks you encounter when installing or losing the warranty.

Prepare:
    - Insert SD Card to TF slot
    - Download TWRP_3.2.2_Android_9.0.zip and save to SD Card
    - Download My Backup FW, extract it and and copy to the card, the path to the firmware on the card should look like this: TWRP\Backups\1234567890\2015-01-01--07-26-31_X96Air_P2_20191017-1917\many files.

(Before starting experiments with firmware, it is recommended to make a full backup of your firmware with TWRP. Tick everywhere except for the system image and vendor image sections, because they are duplicated.)

Through the Power menu app or Reset (hold reset button - inside AV hole - when pluging power), we go in stock recovery
    Move the mouse Apply Update From EXT.
    Update From SDcard.
    Browse to and click on the file TWRP_3.2.2_Android_9.0.zip
    As TWRP boots up, click "Restore / Restore", browse to the firmware located, until you see the sections for recovery, tick should be everywhere, swipe and the firmware has install.

Comment

Originally posted by nvuphi View Post

This Android TV 9 Firmware (FW) is cooked by DaiVietPda (from Vietnam). For commercial purposes, retailers in Vietnam are limited to sharing outward. I tried to extract FW from my box as a backup of TWRP so I could install it to another box through the Restore command of TWRP as well.
      I am not responsible for the risks you encounter when installing or losing the warranty.

Prepare:
      - Download My Backup FW, extract it and and copy to the card, the path to the firmware on the card should look like this: TWRP\Backups\1234567890\2015-01-01--07-26-31_X96Air_P2_20191017-1917\many files.

(Before starting experiments with firmware, it is recommended to make a full backup of your firmware with TWRP. Tick everywhere except for the system image and vendor image sections, because they are duplicated.)

Through the Power menu app or Reset (hold reset button - inside AV hole - when pluging power), we go in stock recovery
      Update From SDcard.
      As TWRP boots up, click "Restore / Restore", browse to the firmware located, until you see the sections for recovery, tick should be everywhere, swipe and the firmware has install.
      Are you saying that you have made a copy of the firmware with android tv ?? .. if so .. I will try it

Comment

Are you saying that you have made a copy of the firmware with android tv ?? .. if so .. I will try it
        Yes, you can try. Note: only for P2, check yours before try.

Comment

Wonderful !! .. I am very grateful .. it worked. Thank you very much!!
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Wonderful !! .. I am very grateful .. it worked. Thank you very much!!
            Cheers!

Comment

Prepare:

Update From SDcard.
              Thank you so much for your sharing. I just tried and the system works pretty well. But only one thing - the system is not rooted. Hope anyone can share how to root the system or the rooted firmware.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2529.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	792116

Comment

Originally posted by RayZ View Post

Thank you so much for your sharing. I just tried and the system works pretty well. But only one thing - the system is not rooted. Hope anyone can share how to root the system or the rooted firmware.

Name:	IMG_2529.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	792116
                Here you are (check your revision of your tv box before install right firmware):
                For X96Air_P1_20191017-1536: https://mega.nz/#!xo0iTKjB!5GY4NaT0q...opWL6sed0gEdO4
                For X96Air_4GB_P2_20191017-1917: https://mega.nz/#!wp9zUIQZ!z18jZlW2r...53pJSkRsiXPg8Q

Thanks for lekha7777 in pda.ru: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=91789616

Comment

Here you are (check your revision of your tv box before install right firmware):
                  For X96Air_P1_20191017-1536: https://mega.nz/#!xo0iTKjB!5GY4NaT0q...opWL6sed0gEdO4
                  For X96Air_4GB_P2_20191017-1917: https://mega.nz/#!wp9zUIQZ!z18jZlW2r...53pJSkRsiXPg8Q

Thanks for lekha7777 in pda.ru: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...ost&p=91789616
                  This one is rooted! Thanks nvuphi!

Comment

my tvbox stock firmware is X96Air_20191017-1108
                    is there any rom with androidtv for 2gb ram?

thanks.

Comment

I bought an X96 Air Amlogic S905X3 4G 64G and it will arrive soon. I am especially interested in Kodi, Netflix, Plex and Amazon Prime Video.
                      Do you know of any Netflix application that works for the device?
                      And something useful for Amazon Prime video?
                      I don't care if they are old or manipulated, the case is that they work.
                      Thanks in advance
                      And forgive this English translated from Google, I only know Spanish

Comment

Have to flash with ubt or i can do with twrp? Sorry my English not well

Comment

Originally posted by Ngoctan2309 View Post

Have to flash with ubt or i can do with twrp? Sorry my English not well
                          ubt.

Name:	vyr1487155347.jpg
Views:	8692
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	792621

Comment

Originally posted by RayZ View Post

This one is rooted! Thanks nvuphi!
                            How do you install rooted rom ? By using UBT or Twrp?

Comment

ubt.

Name:	vyr1487155347.jpg
Views:	8692
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	792621
                              So have to have male to make cable ?
                              Thank You!

Comment

Originally posted by Ngoctan2309 View Post

So have to have male to make cable ?
                                Thank You!
                                Buy male to male cable USB then do the following:
                                https://youtu.be/TdId2INmhFs (Vietnamese)

Comment

Working...
                                X