No announcement yet.

X96 Air Amlogic S905X3 Android 9.0 Media Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems it was an SD card issue. Didn't realise it was formatted to exfat rather than FAT32. It has now taken the firmware image file and is upgrading.

Hoping this fixes the USB issue.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
      Hmm... looks like the new WeChip V9 with S905x3, but that comes with LPDDR4 and this only comes with DDR3. The voice-remote does look nicer though. Did some digging and it looks like X96 is due to release an S922X box soon, if not by end of year then first quarter of 2020. My verdict is skip this "Air" due to the fact of the low budget DDR3, only 100MB Lan, so get the WeChip or Beelink GT-mini(2) if you want S905x3 with LPDDR4 included.
      I thought the DDR4 is a typo?
      i'm looking to buy one on amazon? did you see one w/ DDR4?
      i'm trying to replace my T95q...video color is bluring with redness everywhere.
      below is the link...image is DD3 but descript is DDR4.

Comment

P1, P2, P3 hwersion clean, stable ATV9 rom: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry91789616

Comment

Originally posted by Air80 View Post

X96Air_P2_20191017-1917_vita911.rar
          should be run through TWRP

Installed:
          SquareHome Launcher + IconPack / Live Wallpaper / Weather / Youtube 3 views + stock / HD Videobox / Deezer / TuneIn Radio / GlavTV / TV + HD / KinoHD / PeersTV / LimeHDTV / DTV / LazyIPTV / LMDeluxe / TorrServe / Fry! TV / ParomTV / RT-TV / KinoTrend / KinoTor / SeasonHit / Ace Stream / AdAway / VLC Player / KMPlayer / ViMuPlayer.

Excess / unnecessary can be deleted independently. In SquareHome, this is done simply, on the "application" screen a long tap on the icon and in the basket.
          Silent butanimation, lower navbar installed.
          To display the weather, indicate your location in the application Transparent clock weather

Tools:
          Blutooth icon on the desktop: one click on / off. Long tap - open the settings window / add new bluetooth devices.
          Settings icon: one click - Droid settings. Long tap - Setting up an account, applications, "white" settings.
          "Broom": one click - CleanUp quick memory cleaning. Long tap - SD Maid spring cleaning.

Hallo, I am newbie. I use tv box mainly for browsing as deskstop computer. As it saves electricity a lot. Navigation bar, pull down notification is must for me. I managed the navition bar anyway but failed for pull downs notification. Also Jio tv from play store doesnt run full screen..a titanium back up from other device doesnt help to log in. My question..will this rom has pull down notification ?

Comment

Originally posted by ecobit View Post
            P1, P2, P3 hwersion clean, stable ATV9 rom: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry91789616
            Thanks alot. Flashed with USB burning tool. Great rom with ATV, rooted (SU already installed) , power button apk, aptoide, puffin browser, smart YouTube etc. And for me runs smoother than other roms.

Comment

I accidentaly bricked my device (Xp6 Air, 4/64 gb P2). Can some one help me by giving the stock firmware link. A twrp ver. will be better as my device can't recognise by computer. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello.

I've bought this box a couple of days ago and now the wifi is not working at all.

Some of the times it doesn't turn on at all and some other times It doesn't find any networks while my other devices do.

I had performed factory resets multiple times with out any success.

Fortunately the seller will refund me but since the box is still functional, I was thinking that maybe I could use an external Wi-Fi USB adapter. Anybody has tested any adapter successfully? I've tested two older devices and none of them worked.

Any ideas? Thanks

Comment

Hi, I've read on the 4pda (russian) forum that loosing the WiFi probably is caused by putting something in one of the usb ports and pressing a bit too hard.

It seems that one of the usb connectors inside the box is almost touching the WiFi chip, and pressing too hard on this connector can cause the WiFi chip to loose some of the contacts with the PCB.....

I'm not sure if there is a WiFi dongle that works.

Un saludo,

Leo

Comment

Originally posted by Satbeginner View Post
                    Hi, I've read on the 4pda (russian) forum that loosing the WiFi probably is caused by putting something in one of the usb ports and pressing a bit too hard.

It seems that one of the usb connectors inside the box is almost touching the WiFi chip, and pressing too hard on this connector can cause the WiFi chip to loose some of the contacts with the PCB.....

I'm not sure if there is a WiFi dongle that works.

Un saludo,

Leo
                    That box is trash to start with. Don't bother with a WiFi dongle. If your seller will let you return, do it.

Comment

Originally posted by kenduvernay View Post

That box is trash to start with. Don't bother with a WiFi dongle. If your seller will let you return, do it.
                      Partially agree:

the box is sold with a crippled Android Mobile version installed, but by now there are several real Android TV versions available that greatly improve the overall performance and experience.

Comment

Originally posted by kmgalanakis View Post
                        Hello.

I've bought this box a couple of days ago and now the wifi is not working at all.

Some of the times it doesn't turn on at all and some other times It doesn't find any networks while my other devices do.

I had performed factory resets multiple times with out any success.

Fortunately the seller will refund me but since the box is still functional, I was thinking that maybe I could use an external Wi-Fi USB adapter. Anybody has tested any adapter successfully? I've tested two older devices and none of them worked.

Any ideas? Thanks
                        I've tested all those cheap S905x3 boxes.They're trash. The only one worth buying is A95X F3 Air

Comment

Originally posted by Satbeginner View Post

Partially agree:

the box is sold with a crippled Android Mobile version installed, but by now there are several real Android TV versions available that greatly improve the overall performance and experience.
                          Yeah right, I've tested those ATV firmwares on that box and it's still trash. No worries, Luck with it.

Comment

If you say that this box is trash, what would you suggest instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Atlas_co View Post
                              Hi.. I saw this video..
                              do you understand him, too?

Gesendet von meinem SM-T720 mit Tapatalk

Comment

I don't use WiFi so I can't comment on that but the firmware from 4pda is solid. This box is the cheapest s905x3 available in the UK - £30 on **** for the 4/64 version so its worth it for me because I bought them just for iptv. It handles 4k video which is all I need.

Comment

Working...
                                X