X96 Air Amlogic S905X3 Android 9.0 Media Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post
    How is the heating problem with this box? Is it so much that I should look at x96 max plus instead? Lags? Freezes and hangs? Are games smooth? Is the wifi good enough? And the custom ron support? Can the good people here help me choose? I am upgrading from h96 max x2 which has pretty bad wifi module
    If you really want to upgrade, then the only real upgrade to an S905x2 chip is to jump up to the S922X devices like a Beelink GT King or a Ugoos. The S905x3 is not that much of an improvement from S905x2, but still the best choice for TVbox with the x3 chipset are Beelink GT1mini2, Ugoos X3, and Khadas Vim3L.

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
      CGR, first find out (boot into recovery) wich hardware revison and firmware you have on your tv box.
      there isn`t that firmware , I think that it is the first version.
      V2 firmware is "compatible" but without clock display...It have diferent vdf configuration.

Comment

Originally posted by l3g0r View Post

there isn`t that firmware , I think that it is the first version.
        V2 firmware is "compatible" but without clock display...It have diferent vdf configuration.
        Are you try firmware from this post(post 103 in this topic,if link dont work)) )?

Comment

Hello. Is there any way to unroot stock rooted firmware? I would like to watch HBO GO... THX

Comment

Hi, can anyone help me? I bought x96Air 4 + 64 GB and I have a problem with Bluetooth, I get a message saying that bluetooth has stopped working.

Comment

Originally posted by johny163 View Post
              Hi, can anyone help me? I bought x96Air 4 + 64 GB and I have a problem with Bluetooth, I get a message saying that bluetooth has stopped working.
              That is because the firmware uses old Android 9 code where the Bluetooth.apk is faulty, but it is fixed in newer Android 9 AOSP code. Tell your Vendor they need to supply you with a Firmware update or get a Refund.

Comment

Originally posted by ecobit View Post
                P1, P2, P3 hwersion clean, stable ATV9 rom: https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry91789616
                Hi,
                I have a brand new X96 Air P3 with Rom: 20191204 - 1754.
                I tried the custom Rom "X96Air_P3_20191220-2048_ATV9_davietPDA_v1.5". Didn't like it, a lot of USELESS apps!!!! Much more than the official. Removed same day.
                Why the don't create simple and light Roms, and after anyone can add his prefered individual apps. (Gapps and a file manager are enough)

Unfortunately the official rom stuck every time I try to set different txt size on settings, and can fix it only by factory reset! After 3 flashes I let it as is.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
                  That is because the firmware uses old Android 9 code where the Bluetooth.apk is faulty, but it is fixed in newer Android 9 AOSP code. Tell your Vendor they need to supply you with a Firmware update or get a Refund.
                  Will I find such an update somewhere on the internet? I ordered on Aliexpress and the seller doesn't speak anymore. My device is X96 Air_P2

Comment

Will I find such an update somewhere on the internet? I ordered on Aliexpress and the seller doesn't speak anymore. My device is X96 Air_P2
                    Read a previous post by satbeginner, (that's me) .
                    I run a rooted, reasonably clean ROM from the Russian site 4pda, I am happy with it.
                    The original ROM is craperdepap!!

Good luck,

Leo

Comment

Originally posted by Satbeginner View Post

Read a previous post by satbeginner, (that's me) .
                      I run a rooted, reasonably clean ROM from the Russian site 4pda, I am happy with it.
                      The original ROM is craperdepap!!

Good luck,

Leo
                      If I have the name X96 Air P2 in Settings, do I need to look for the same Firmware "P2"? Can I upload P3? Can anyone help me with this in a queue so as not to damage?

Comment

If I have the name X96 Air P2 in Settings, do I need to look for the same Firmware "P2"? Can I upload P3? Can anyone help me with this in a queue so as not to damage?
                        I have a P2 4GB 64GB 1000Lan and use this ROM:

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry93085504

I use the SlimBox ROM

Comment

I have a P2 4GB 64GB 1000Lan and use this ROM:

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry93085504

I use the SlimBox ROM
                          Please check me. Is there a menu in Polish / Poland?
                          Last edited by johny163; 04-15-2020, 16:37.

Comment

Please check me. Is there a menu in Polish / Poland?
                            Yes there is, I'll try to attach a picture

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Yes there is, I'll try to attach a picture
                              How and what to install it ? Will you help me my friend?

Comment

How and what to upload ? Will you help me my friend?
                                I will try to do a quick step-by-step guide later.

Comment

Working...
                                X