X96 Air Amlogic S905X3 Android 9.0 Media Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cs1453 View Post
    Hi I need a img for v2.2 . I try all version but bluetooth or wifi is broken please help me!
    For the X96Air P2 version of the box by now there are the following ROM versions on 4PDA:
    2.0, 2.1 and a Final version of this 2.x ROM.

However, as of yesterday there was a 3.0 released.

I installed that 3.0 as an upgrade just now, and I am testing it now.

With respect to WiFi and Bluetooth the following:

This 2.x ROM needs to be installed after a factory reset of the previous ROM for the WiFi to function.
    After the installation of the ROM the box has to be booted and wait for the boot to fully finish.

After that, reboot to recovery again to install the patch, this is necessary for the Bluetooth to function.

To be continued,

Leo

Comment

Originally posted by Satbeginner View Post

Hoi Richard groeten uit Spanje :-)

To keep it useful for everybody, in "English"

about the clock, yes it is working for me , but that is on a X96Air-P2, I found that there are more similar boxes around, where the clock seems to be handled differently, but if it does not bother you...

About the Smart Youtube, yep, it uses it's own setting for language, same here.
      I switched my box to English, but hat to go into settings of the the SmartYouTube app to change the language.

Look for the region first, like Moscow in Russian, should be looking like M o c k B a , if you found that, you're near where you can change the language.... :-)
      There is on the right hand part of the screen some sort of Pull Down menu where the top 10-20 items are still Russian, but if you go down enough, you will recognize the other countries, and you can select English.

I looked a bit further: in SmartYouTube,

the menu is on the left side.
      When you go down and see a globe on the right, that's where you can change your location/country,
      One step above the globe is where you can change the language

Groeten, (Un saludo)

Leo
      Dag Leo

Yes the clock is only a minor problem but still, it would be nice if I could get it to work.. I went and tried all the different patches for different boxes but none of them made my display work so I think I'll just leave it at that.

About Smart YouTube TV, the problem somehow was solved when I updated the app through Aptoide TV. Before that I tried to change the settings in the app and I believe I did it the way you described it but somehow it didn't work for me. Anyway, it's working now and thanks for your detailed instructions

Groeten van ries!

Comment

I have a p2 version x96 air with 100mb ethernet and i want someone to show me the short pins to bring that box in life again ...!
        What ever i found so far didn't worked!
        Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by gatos814 View Post
          I have a p2 version x96 air with 100mb ethernet and i want someone to show me the short pins to bring that box in life again ...!
          Thank you!
          Hi,

I was in a similar situation with my X96Air-P2 and did this:

https://i.imgur.com/7SIOkwm.png https://i.imgur.com/jfO6Q9o.png https://i.imgur.com/tXgKUCD.png Geekbuying (https://www.geekbuying.com/item/X96-Air-Amlogic-S905x3-Android-9-0-TV-Box-4GB-32GB-8K-Decode-420281.html#utm_source=freaktab.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=elaine&utm_term=X96-Air) $39.99

Good luck,

Leo

Comment

Hi,

I was in a similar situation with my X96Air-P2 and did this:

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...862#post800862

Good luck,

Leo

Unfortunately for me didn't work!
            I can't understand why...
            Maybe they have different eMMC chip and the reset pin is other pin!
            What can i say....!
            Any way ....
            Thank you!

Comment

I have installed the rom from post 103 and I want to try the rom from 4pda but I can't.I put the recovery and the rom zip on the sd card I enter the stock recovery I choose update from ext choose recovery img but nothing.error. what i am doing wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by digitgr View Post
                I have installed the rom from post 103 and I want to try the rom from 4pda but I can't.I put the recovery and the rom zip on the sd card I enter the stock recovery I choose update from ext choose recovery img but nothing.error. what i am doing wrong?
                I couldn't get any of the slimbox roms working but the images from lekha7777 work fine... using the usb burning tool

There are ATV versions for all boxes

Or Vanilla Android versions for P1, P2, V2

Comment

You must put the TWRP and ROM both as .zip files on the SD-card.
                  SD card must be formatted as Fat32, works for me every time.

I use TWRP331_AML_ViT.zip size is 14.084kB

Good luck,

Leo

Comment

You must put the TWRP and ROM both as .zip files on the SD-card.
                    SD card must be formatted as Fat32, works for me every time.

I use TWRP331_AML_ViT.zip size is 14.084kB

Good luck,

Leo
                    where can i find this.the link above in post 137 is dead.only this TWRP-9.0-3.3.1-for-N5MAX-X3 .zip exist and not work for me.any way thanks for the answer

Comment

where can i find this.the link above in post 137 is dead.only this TWRP-9.0-3.3.1-for-N5MAX-X3 .zip exist and not work for me.any way thanks for the answer
                      Hi, I found the old link at 4PDA does not work anymore, probably something changed there.
                      Use this one, it's from my Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BEM...ew?usp=sharing

Leo
                      Last edited by Satbeginner; 05-10-2020, 15:58. Reason: Typos

Comment

Hi, I found the old link at 4PDA does not work anymore, probably something changed there.
                        Use this one, it's from my Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BEM...ew?usp=sharing

Leo
                        thank you. i will try with this later thanks

Comment

ok now it's work.i will install the rom later .i forgot to ask you after install rom must install and the patch?thanks for your help

Comment

ok now it's work.i will install the rom later .i forgot to ask you after install rom must install and the patch?thanks for your help
                            Yes, the order of things is:

Factory reset old ROM;
                            reboot into TWRP;
                            Install new ROM ;
                            Reboot and let fully finish;
                            Reboot into TWRP;
                            Install patch for your box;
                            Reboot and let finish;

Enjoy.

Comment

Thank you!
                              Finally i figured out what was going on and bring my tv box again in life...!
                              My tv box was not entirely ''dead''...
                              It was on a boot loop and without recovery ...
                              So every time i was putting first the usb to blue port the tv box was starting without getting anywhere ....!
                              So , i first shorted the 2 pins and after i pluged the usb cable ....
                              And ... boom!
                              The tv box detected from my pc and everything went as it should!
                              This might help and others with similar issues!
                              In the photo below these are the 2 pins that worked in my case...
                              This is not my board it's from 4pda and from a p1 board but these 2 pins did the job and in mine!
                              Last edited by gatos814; 07-23-2020, 11:53.

Comment

Finally i figured out what was going on and bring my tv box again in life...!
                                My tv box was not entirely ''dead''...
                                It was on a boot loop and without recovery ...
                                So every time i was putting first the usb to blue port the tv box was starting without getting anywhere ....!
                                So , i first shorted the 2 pins and after i pluged the usb cable ....
                                And ... boom!
                                The tv box detected from my pc and everything went as it should!
                                This might help and others with similar issues!
                                In the photo below these are the 2 pins that worked in my case...
                                This is not my board it's from 4pda and from a p1 board but these 2 pins did the job and in mine!
                                Shorting first the pins and only then connecting USB cable is the standard procedure. Look also to a similar case here https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...ard-xyx_s905x3

Comment

Working...
                                X