X96 Air Amlogic S905X3 Android 9.0 Media Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post

TWRP has nothing to do here, you have allready establish connection with tv box and computer trough USB Burning tool !

Download latest SlimBOX v8 firmware (AOSP or ATV), unzip file, start the burning program with .img loaded, connect usb cable while holding reset button and flashing should commence...
    Of course TWRP is not for installing custom roms which are in ".img" format. You can install certain custom roms in a different way (i.e. as were older versions of slimbox & vortex whre you were actually installing partitions) or to do other tricks.

Comment

Hi . . .
      Thank you all for your responses, much appreciated
      It's much more clearer now as to what i need to do

Many thanks ath156 ; Guest ; billouetaudrey
      I will revert to update you later

PS. I will also subscribe to you individually as soon as i am setup

Best regards in the meantime

Comment

Originally posted by Nivan0611 View Post
        Hi . . .
        Thank you all for your responses, much appreciated
        It's much more clearer now as to what i need to do

Many thanks ath156 ; Guest ; billouetaudrey
        I will revert to update you later

PS. I will also subscribe to you individually as soon as i am setup

Best regards in the meantime
        You are welcome

Comment

TWRP has nothing to do here, you have allready establish connection with tv box and computer trough USB Burning tool !

Download latest SlimBOX v8 firmware (AOSP or ATV), unzip file, start the burning program with .img loaded, connect usb cable while holding reset button and flashing should commence...

Hi mVtvXk

This just seems the simplest and most logical way for me (I think by having started from post #1 through, i lost my way as quoted in ath156)

I'm just downloading the latest as proposed and will install soon . . .

So, I'm starting right at the beginning again;
          One final question (in the meantime until install) . . . should i first format the SD Card, if so, in what format . . or do i just delete everything that's on there at the moment through the PC and the Burn Tool will take care of it ?

Sounds silly, but just to make certain

Thanks again

Comment

Apologies for the misspelling mAtvXk

Comment

Hi mVtvXk

This just seems the simplest and most logical way for me (I think by having started from post #1 through, i lost my way as quoted in ath156)

I'm just downloading the latest as proposed and will install soon . . .

So, I'm starting right at the beginning again;
              One final question (in the meantime until install) . . . should i first format the SD Card, if so, in what format . . or do i just delete everything that's on there at the moment through the PC and the Burn Tool will take care of it ?

Sounds silly, but just to make certain

Thanks again
              If it's already on fat32, you don't need to format again

For card +32Gb, you need this app : http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/ind...?guiformat.htm

Comment

Nivan0611 , bro first made up your mind, which method you want to use to install the firmware (.img); from card prepared with Burn Card Maker, or through USB Burning Tool using cable ???

Firmware Update Guide for Android TV-Box with Amlogic SoC [androidpctv]

Comment

Nivan0611 , bro first made up your mind, which method you want to use to install the firmware (.img); from card prepared with Burn Card Maker, or through USB Burning Tool using cable ???

Firmware Update Guide for Android TV-Box with Amlogic SoC [androidpctv]
                  Hi . . .
                  sorry if I'm confusing you

I have gone your route . . .
                  Downloaded and extracted the rom and loaded it into USB Burning Tool . . . Everything went well loading it up

At the moment it is sitting on 3% Download UBOOT @38min now . . . Is it normal . . . It's not showing any errors

Do I leave it at that and just wait

Comment

Hi My Friend . . .

Thank you so so much . . . finally . . . its on and working

now i need to set the language to english, that's about all for now (I think)

Comment

Once again, may i take this opportunity to thank each and everyone who has assisted me . . . it was a mission, but we got it sorted out
                      Many Many Thanks

The ROM has booted . . so now i'm stuck on the language (I think that should be all for the day . . or shall I say, for now)

please assist in guiding me to change the language to default in english

Awaiting your kind responses
                      Many Thanks

Comment

is there any solution about wifi. works in coreelec but cant switch on on android. x96 air p2..
                        Last edited by Agronur; 09-05-2020, 18:22.

Comment

Once again, may i take this opportunity to thank each and everyone who has assisted me . . . it was a mission, but we got it sorted out
                          Many Many Thanks

The ROM has booted . . so now i'm stuck on the language (I think that should be all for the day . . or shall I say, for now)

please assist in guiding me to change the language to default in english

Awaiting your kind responses
                          Many Thanks
                          You use ATV? You are on the launcher ?

Comment

Originally posted by Agronur View Post
                            is there any solution about wifi. works in coreelec but cant switch on android. x96 air p2..
                            No idea sorry :-(

Comment

Originally posted by billouetaudrey View Post

No idea sorry :-(
                              mac address turns to 02:00:00:00:00

on usb burning tool if i select erase all, delete wifi drivers?
                              can i install coreelec drivers to android?

Comment

Originally posted by Agronur View Post

mac address turns to 02:00:00:00:00

on usb burning tool if i select erase all, delete wifi drivers?
                                can i install coreelec drivers to android?
                                I think yes but wait pro reply

About Coreelec, never search this Are you sure it('

Comment

Working...
                                X