X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    Originally posted by johny163 View Post
    Hi, can anyone help me? I bought x96Air 4 + 64 GB and I have a problem with Bluetooth, I get a message saying that bluetooth has stopped working.
    That is because the firmware uses old Android 9 code where the Bluetooth.apk is faulty, but it is fixed in newer Android 9 AOSP code. Tell your Vendor they need to supply you with a Firmware update or get a Refund.

Leave a comment:

• johny163
    replied
    Hi, can anyone help me? I bought x96Air 4 + 64 GB and I have a problem with Bluetooth, I get a message saying that bluetooth has stopped working.

Leave a comment:

• MareCarw
    replied
    Hello. Is there any way to unroot stock rooted firmware? I would like to watch HBO GO... THX

Leave a comment:

• digitalriver
    replied
    Originally posted by l3g0r View Post

there isn`t that firmware , I think that it is the first version.
    V2 firmware is "compatible" but without clock display...It have diferent vdf configuration.
    Are you try firmware from this post(post 103 in this topic,if link dont work)) )?

Leave a comment:

• l3g0r
    replied
    Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
    CGR, first find out (boot into recovery) wich hardware revison and firmware you have on your tv box.
    there isn`t that firmware , I think that it is the first version.
    V2 firmware is "compatible" but without clock display...It have diferent vdf configuration.

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    Originally posted by romcrazy View Post
    How is the heating problem with this box? Is it so much that I should look at x96 max plus instead? Lags? Freezes and hangs? Are games smooth? Is the wifi good enough? And the custom ron support? Can the good people here help me choose? I am upgrading from h96 max x2 which has pretty bad wifi module
    If you really want to upgrade, then the only real upgrade to an S905x2 chip is to jump up to the S922X devices like a Beelink GT King or a Ugoos. The S905x3 is not that much of an improvement from S905x2, but still the best choice for TVbox with the x3 chipset are Beelink GT1mini2, Ugoos X3, and Khadas Vim3L.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by l3g0r View Post
    Where can I download stock firmware ?
    CGR, first find out (boot into recovery) wich hardware revison and firmware you have on your tv box.

Leave a comment:

• l3g0r
    replied
    my tvbox 2/16 stock firmware is X96Air_20191017-1108.
    I flash v2 firmware clock it isnĀ“t working. Neither in coreelec.
    Where can I download stock firmware ?, I need stock to fix it
    thanks

Leave a comment:

• romcrazy
    replied
    How is the heating problem with this box? Is it so much that I should look at x96 max plus instead? Lags? Freezes and hangs? Are games smooth? Is the wifi good enough? And the custom ron support? Can the good people here help me choose? I am upgrading from h96 max x2 which has pretty bad wifi module

Leave a comment:

• cdicky
    replied
    It is with great sadness that today I must report that my x96air passed away last night.
    This brings the total to 1

After some great advice, i spent a full day with it in intensive care. I tried every trick in the book with it hooked up to my life support pc.
    But to no avail...

Unfortunately there was no responce or any signs of life from the poor thing, even after storage in the freezer for a couple of hours, and many attempts at cpu stimulation.
    In the end late last night I made the decision to end life support and consign some of its components to the parts bin. I knew thats what it would have wanted.

It was only 3 months old...sob!
    R.I.P. little friend

I would just like to thank all the well wishers that offerd advise and support.

Leave a comment:

• digitalriver
    replied
    Originally posted by cdicky View Post
    Do you have a link please to the exact rom you used so I dont pick a wrong un.
    Im use this firmware(links and descriptions):

Direct link AOSP for P2 mainboard:
    _mega.nz/#!dEFzjQrA!_G2bNkBx0EEdL6RFwmsYnfUx4VcOwRnmg7OSdAB HQ_8

Leave a comment:

• cdicky
    replied
    Thank you for the picture. I did read your earlier post which is what inspired me to search on google for more info.
    It does look like the same board so I'll try more attempts tomorrow.

Do you have a link please to the exact rom you used so I dont pick a wrong un.

Leave a comment:

• digitalriver
    replied
    Originally posted by cdicky View Post
    unfortunately I need to get to recovery 1st.
    At the moment its dead.
    here are pictures of my board.

Ive looked at online 'fixes' to get to recovery by shorting pins on the board. but these are all different
    And you must use sharp-pointed tweezers

Click image for larger version  Name:	00.png Views:	0 Size:	249.6 KB ID:	800867
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Satbeginner
    replied
    I had a similar thing (I wrote about it in this thread I believe) I had to 'revive' my P2 model by shorting some pins, somewhere in the centre of the board.
    I did this whole it was connected to the usb burning tool using the USB 3 port.

At that point it came partially back to life, I was able to flash about 45% of the ROM.
    Obviously not good, but enough, because in the beginning of the ROM is also the recovery partition :-)

So, after the partial flash, I could boot into recovery now available in the box, and from there I could load TWRP from SD card, and from there I could restore the dayviet ROM.

I consider myself quite lucky it worked like this....

I use my P2 box now with the SlimBox ROM from 4PDA. For me the best so far...

Maybe this helps.

Un saludo,

Leo

Leave a comment:

• nextman
    replied
    If you can't flash an IMG file through USB burning tool it may not be powering up at all. I'm assuming you know about the reset button in the AV port and keeping it pressed before you connect the UBT cable.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X