Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A95X F3 Amlogic S905x3 8K Video Decode Android 9.0 TV Box RGB Light 4GB/32GB

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    A95X F3 Amlogic S905x3 8K Video Decode Android 9.0 TV Box RGB Light 4GB/32GB

    A95X F3 Amlogic S905x3 8K Video Decode Android 9.0 TV Box RGB Light 4GB/32GB


    Highlights as Found

    Amlogic S905X3 applies quad-core Cortex-A55 processors, which is described as an "advanced application processor designed for hybrid OTT/ IP Set-Top Box (STB) and high-end media box applications. The Cortex-A55 cores deliver up to twice the performance compared to Cortex-A53 in memory benchmarks, and a more typical 20 to 30% performance improvement for common tasks at the same frequency.

    Android 9.0 OS

    Smart XDR

    Generation Smart XDR uses advanced algorithms to finesse highlight and shadow detail in your image.

    8K UHD Resolution

    True 8k picture resolution can be as high as 7680*4320 to achieve 16 times of 1080p picture accuracy.

    2.4G/5G Dual Band WiFi

    With support for 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz band, it can transmit higher amounts of data.


    Geekbuying
    tЯeboЯ
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

    #2
    "Smart XDR" and "8K UHD" terminology is just marketing fluff to drum up more sales, don't expect anything revolutionary with the new Cortex-A55 chip, even though I look forward to sampling it.

    I do like the look of this new case design and accent LED.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
      "Smart XDR" and "8K UHD" terminology is just marketing fluff to drum up more sales, don't expect anything revolutionary with the new Cortex-A55 chip, even though I look forward to sampling it.

      I do like the look of this new case design and accent LED.
      Lol.. did you get banned by saying that ( see your name RiCkLaR_atvX Banned }

      Comment


        #4
        Coupon time

        A95X F3
        4GB-32GB
        $46.99 after coupon: 3UDGMFOQ

        For the
        4GB-32GB version use this link geekbuying


        A95X F3
        4GB-64GB
        $49.99 after coupon: 3UDGFVZ9

        For the
        4GB-64GB version use this link geekbuying

        Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
          Lol.. did you get banned by saying that ( see your name RiCkLaR_atvX Banned }
          I don't think I got banned for voicing my opinion in this thread, was a temporary ban, the reason for the ban alludes me cause I was not told why after the fact; but I predict it was something stupid and childish directed at me because my ID has "atvX"

          Comment


            #6
            There are 3 options F3, F3 Air, F3 Slim.
            Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	219 Size:	161.6 KB ID:	787197
            This picture is from here.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by grayman; 11-03-2019, 03:18.

            Comment


              #7
              Can i stream high quality real debrid files from kodi (20-50gb files) ?

              Will this box get any good custom roms in future ?

              Is it worth upgrading from my firestick gen 2 ?

              Comment


                #8
                Is this box any good also would there be any custom roms for this box!

                Does anyone know if you can pull down the notification panel and use 3rd party launchers!?

                ​​​​​Thanks

                Comment


                  #9
                  Hello Friends
                  i recently bought this box. Its an excellent box but i i r into issues when i tried installing Magisk. Box went into boot loop. I do not have the stock firmware. I tried using other S905X3 firmware but Amlogic USB tool gets stuck at 1% DDR Download with errors. Really need help to get stock firmware for this unit. Please help

                  Comment


                    #10
                    is it with ddr3 or ddr4 ram? 

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Georpap View Post
                      is it with ddr3 or ddr4 ram??
                      Hello Friend
                      its DDR3 4gb RAM

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Rajan2002 here is a page with firmware for the A95X F3 Air...but its for the air model and makes a big difference which one you have...https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/firmwares

                        There are a few other firmware for that box

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by masher17 View Post
                          Rajan2002 here is a page with firmware for the A95X F3 Air...but its for the air model and makes a big difference which one you have...https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/firmwares

                          There are a few other firmware for that box
                          Thanks Dear,
                          My unit only reads as A95X F3. I might as well try that as i have nothing more to lose. 

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Rajan2002 View Post
                            Thanks Dear,
                            My unit only reads as A95X F3. I might as well try that as i have nothing more to lose.?
                            Well according to the Picture Grayman posted, the more premium F3 has a completely different Storage module chip, eMCP is not same as eMMC and so each device will need its own unique firmware to match the hardware.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

                              Well according to the Picture Grayman posted, the more premium F3 has a completely different Storage module chip, eMCP is not same as eMMC and so each device will need its own unique firmware to match the hardware.
                              You may right as i tried almost 4 different Firmware but no luck.

                              Comment

                              porno
                              pornolar
                              turk porno
                              antalya escort
                              Working...
                              X