Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I have a problem with my A95X F3 Air.

It turns on with the TV, even if it is set to power off in the HDMI-CEC settings and the HDMI-CEC setting is turned off.

Can I do something to prevent it from turning on on my TV?

If I disable this option on my TV, the F3 Air will not turn on by itself, but I need this option to be enabled on my TV so that I can turn on my other device when I turn on the TV.

I found this command "ro.vendor.platform.need.display.hdmicec = true" in the build.prop file, what does it do, and does it have anything to do with disabling the HDMI-CEC option?

Also, after this new firmware update, some of my installed applications recognize my F3 Air as an Android TV OS instead of the standard mobile version of the Android OS.

Can I change something in the build.prop file so that my application can recognize this device as a mobile device again?

I use some premium applications that require a mobile version of the system.

Also, after this new firmware update, my Urban VPN application stopped working on the LAN network.

Is there a solution to these problems?

Comment

Is this recommended as compared to x96 air and x96 max plus? with regards to heating? lags freezes and stutters in games? wifi quality? bluetooth connectivity? custom rom support?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarface911 View Post

Yes it does run hot 66~78°
        Try to re-do the thermal paste as some workers do not do a good job at it during production.

Comment

I updated the A95X F3 SLIM software and now the EON mobile application does not work, previously with the old software the EON app worked ???

How do I install old software back on the A95X F3 box, where can I get it?

The application normally loads from the google play store, but when the application starts it shows this

Comment

Originally posted by sandbaky View Post
            I updated the A95X F3 SLIM software and now the EON mobile application does not work, previously with the old software the EON app worked ???

How do I install old software back on the A95X F3 box, where can I get it?

The application normally loads from the google play store, but when the application starts it shows this

http://shrani.si/f/G/Ay/28KQ4uze/img20200405191142.jpg

Hi, I have same problem with a same app as I described it in a post above.

After this system update A95X F3 Air now shows as Android TV OS instead of Android mobile OS.

I managed to fix problem with this app, check your private messages.

Comment

Originally posted by Felipejfc View Post
              For anyone having problems with USB Burning Tool being stuck in 1%, use password.bin file found into the firmware from AIR variant A95X_F3_AIR_20191024senk
              plz can you give me more details i have this problem but i dont know where to fin the password.bin or how to do it

Comment

Originally posted by mouradho View Post

plz can you give me more details i have this problem but i dont know where to fin the password.bin or how to do it
                I had this problem, and I didn't use password.bin, I just unchecked "erase bootloader" and "erase flash", and I managed to flash this stock firmware.

My F3 Air was completely dead after I changed some settings in prop.build file.

Comment

Originally posted by crnivrag View Post

I had this problem, and I didn't use password.bin, I just unchecked "erase bootloader" and "erase flash", and I managed to flash this stock firmware.

My F3 Air was completely dead after I changed some settings in prop.build file.
                  thank you man, it worked for me im so greatfull

Comment

Originally posted by crnivrag View Post

After this system update A95X F3 Air now shows as Android TV OS instead of Android mobile OS.
                    What version is the Android TV OS ? Can you then use Chromecast with this ATV OS?
                    Would appreciate if you can post a photo of the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by edragon View Post
                      What version is the Android TV OS ? Can you then use Chromecast with this ATV OS?
                      Chromecast feature only works on "Google Certified Devices" -- example NvidiaShield, Xiaomi MiBox, AirTV_mini, and TV's with AndroidTV built-in.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Chromecast feature only works on "Google Certified Devices" -- example NvidiaShield, Xiaomi MiBox, AirTV_mini, and TV's with AndroidTV built-in.
                        Yes, you are right.

This cheap US$36 box Mecool KM9 Pro 2/16GB with ATV 9.0 my friend bought is certified and can do casting so I am curious about the FW upgraded by crnivrag.

Comment

Originally posted by sandbaky View Post
                          I updated the A95X F3 SLIM
                          Could you mindly give link to stock firmware u used

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

Could you mindly give link to stock firmware u used
                            He used this firmware link on XDAdev.

Comment

thanks for the quick reply! this works for slim too? I ask since it is A95X F3 Air Stock

Comment

My A95X F3 SLIM has updated onto this version.

I can't find the stock firmware anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X