X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Takisxx
    replied
    Originally posted by deva_here View Post
    Hii everyone.. I bought amlogic A95xf3 a month back through aliexpress. It was working well untill yesterday. my mom was watching a show and v turned off then later when i turned on the model then there is the message displaying in the tv "Unsupported device. Please check the output device" . I tried unplugging and replugging the hdmi cable but nothing worked. Please help me how to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.
    try to change hdmi cable

Leave a comment:

• deva_here
    replied
    Hii everyone.. I bought amlogic A95xf3 a month back through aliexpress. It was working well untill yesterday. my mom was watching a show and v turned off then later when i turned on the model then there is the message displaying in the tv "Unsupported device. Please check the output device" . I tried unplugging and replugging the hdmi cable but nothing worked. Please help me how to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• kvc
    replied
    Originally posted by crnivrag View Post

Hi, I have same problem with a same app as I described it in a post above.

After this system update A95X F3 Air now shows as Android TV OS instead of Android mobile OS.

I managed to fix problem with this app, check your private messages.
    crnivrag I also have the same problem with EON app. Can you please send me your solution. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Egc1010
    replied
    Who has problem with this box??? With low temperature it freeze... normaly works between 65-75 degrees celcius.... but when i turn on air conditioner its over my box temperature goes 50 and it freeze and restart in boot lcd...

Leave a comment:

• EDDY2722
    replied
    Hi

Has anyone tested this box with 2.4Ghz Usb wireless gamepads not bluetooth ones.

cheers

Leave a comment:

• sandbaky
    replied
    My A95X F3 SLIM has updated onto this version.

http://shrani.si/f/3S/aC/4SjT0Fgs/img20200417095137.jpg

I can't find the stock firmware anywhere.

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    thanks for the quick reply! this works for slim too? I ask since it is A95X F3 Air Stock

Leave a comment:

• mAtvXk
    replied
    Originally posted by soldiaz View Post

Could you mindly give link to stock firmware u used
    He used this firmware link on XDAdev.

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    Originally posted by sandbaky View Post
    I updated the A95X F3 SLIM
    Could you mindly give link to stock firmware u used

Leave a comment:

• edragon
    replied
    Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Chromecast feature only works on "Google Certified Devices" -- example NvidiaShield, Xiaomi MiBox, AirTV_mini, and TV's with AndroidTV built-in.
    Yes, you are right.

This cheap US$36 box Mecool KM9 Pro 2/16GB with ATV 9.0 my friend bought is certified and can do casting so I am curious about the FW upgraded by crnivrag.

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    Originally posted by edragon View Post
    What version is the Android TV OS ? Can you then use Chromecast with this ATV OS?
    Chromecast feature only works on "Google Certified Devices" -- example NvidiaShield, Xiaomi MiBox, AirTV_mini, and TV's with AndroidTV built-in.

Leave a comment:

• edragon
    replied

After this system update A95X F3 Air now shows as Android TV OS instead of Android mobile OS.
    What version is the Android TV OS ? Can you then use Chromecast with this ATV OS?
    Would appreciate if you can post a photo of the screen.

Leave a comment:

• mouradho
    replied

I had this problem, and I didn't use password.bin, I just unchecked "erase bootloader" and "erase flash", and I managed to flash this stock firmware.

My F3 Air was completely dead after I changed some settings in prop.build file.
    thank you man, it worked for me im so greatfull

Leave a comment:

• crnivrag
    replied
    Originally posted by mouradho View Post

plz can you give me more details i have this problem but i dont know where to fin the password.bin or how to do it
    I had this problem, and I didn't use password.bin, I just unchecked "erase bootloader" and "erase flash", and I managed to flash this stock firmware.

My F3 Air was completely dead after I changed some settings in prop.build file.

Leave a comment:

• mouradho
    replied
    Originally posted by Felipejfc View Post
    For anyone having problems with USB Burning Tool being stuck in 1%, use password.bin file found into the firmware from AIR variant A95X_F3_AIR_20191024senk
    plz can you give me more details i have this problem but i dont know where to fin the password.bin or how to do it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X