X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest ... OK thanks...

Comment

Young Guest .

Does the same company that manufactures and / or distributes the A95X F3, have an equivalent with a gigabit network?

Note:
      I received my Tanix TX6s.
      I'm enjoying it, but the launcher is very restrictive in relation to customization.
      I'm having problems with Prime Video and Skype.
      I have already placed a request for help on the appropriate topic.

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
        Young Guest .

Does the same company that manufactures and / or distributes the A95X F3, have an equivalent with a gigabit network?

Note:
        I received my Tanix TX6s.
        I'm enjoying it, but the launcher is very restrictive in relation to customization.
        I'm having problems with Prime Video and Skype.
        I have already placed a request for help on the appropriate topic.
        I doubt you can find a A95X F3 with gigabit Ethernet,but not really sure there any many manufacturers that i don't even know that make the A95X F3...but if you are looking for the best android Tv

box...Buy the Nvidia Shield I own one its by far the best box out there, it has the gigabit Ethernet LAN

Comment

Originally posted by masher17 View Post
          ...Buy the Nvidia Shield I own one its by far the best box out there, it has the gigabit Ethernet LAN

$199,99 :-)

Grateful for the answer.
          In reality, I am satisfied with something simpler ...
          I have a Beelink GT1 that suits me very well.
          I am hoping to start selling TX5 Plus at stores like Gearbest.
          Good weekend.

Note: I believe that the equivalent of the A95X F3 with 1,000M of network is the X96 MAX PLUS.

Comment

I bought an A95x F3.
            Tks for your tips!
            As soon as I receive and test the A95x F3, I give my opinion.

Comment

Hi guys.
              I received this tv box a95x f3 4/64gb and first impressions are mixed. It is working ok but I have to problems. The notification bar is not accessible with the mouse cursor, I mean it does not appear when I drag down the mouse cursor so instead I have to use the keyboard combo win+N to make it appear bus still I cannot click on the items or clear all the notifications. How garbage is that ?
              Also the mouse cursor is so huge it drives me nuts. I tried to use dpi changer but I had not success it is still bad.

What can be done ? Is there a solution ?
              Also is the stock firmware the best option or is there a better custom firmware to replace the stock os ?

Comment

There has been a system update for my A95XF3 to 2020 0612-1351 has anyone tried it yet?

Comment

There has been a system update for my A95XF3 to 2020 0612-1351 has anyone tried it yet?
                  Have you tried the SLIMBOX [ATV] rom? Version 7.1 is available for your device : https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=993324
                  -the links are all MEGA download links, so easy to download.

Comment

Please:
                    What is the TWRP to perform on boot recovery to back up and restore the A95X F3?
                    Note: It is not for applying the firmware. It is for backup and recovery only.
                    Thankful.

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
                      Please:
                      What is the TWRP to perform on boot recovery to back up and restore the A95X F3?
                      Note: It is not for applying the firmware. It is for backup and recovery only.
                      Thankful.
                      Download this version of TWRP https://mega.nz/file/UsMyGKKZ#NhWNZV...IhOZW7BC_igzHY (it is not permanent) and copy it as it is in a sd card or USB stick.
                      Boot to recovery and choose this file you downloaded.
                      (The easiest way to boot to recovery is to install "Terminal Emulator" and then to just type "reboot update").
                      Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post
                        Download this version of TWRP...
                        ath156
                        Thank you!

Comment

RiCkLaR_atvX ...no I haven't tried the slimbox yet, its version 7.1... not android 7.1?

Comment

...its version 7.1... not android 7.1?
                            android 9, SlimBOX ver7.1 ATV/AOSP...

Comment

Thank you mAtvXk

Comment

Good afternoon.
                                Please:
                                Any indication of remote control with voice and webcam that works 100% on the A95X F3?
                                Thankful.

Comment

Working...
                                X