replied
    Originally posted by Jancales View Post
    Im talking about these 2

Leave a comment:

• Jancales
    replied
    Originally posted by Scarface911 View Post
    How do I get the box in mask rom?

I told you in a previous post, maybe it is posted in this or another thread which pins it are for that particular box

Leave a comment:

• Jancales
    replied

Im sorry but I think the 2 links are the same
    I suggest you educate yourself a bit before you tell me I don't know what I'm taking about.

This is boot card maker, which boots from SD card

This is Amlogic Burning tool, which is done by connecting your box to your PC using a USB cable

Leave a comment:

• Scarface911
    replied
    How do I get the box in mask rom?

Leave a comment:

• Scarface911
    replied

No they are not for burning the image, burning the image is done connected to your PC and using Amlogic burning tool, and not with booting from a SD card as explained in the link.

I was confused, because I alweays use Burning Tool, and thought Bootcard maker used the zip file instead of the img to make the S card

So if it doesn't boot into recovery anymore your only option is using Burning Tool and get the box in mask rom, as explained in my other post
    Im sorry but I think the 2 links are the same

Leave a comment:

• Jancales
    replied

The instructions in this website are for burning the .img file, I already tried that the box doesn't boot
    No they are not for burning the image, burning the image is done connected to your PC and using Amlogic burning tool, and not with booting from a SD card as explained in the link.

I was confused, because I alweays use Burning Tool, and thought Bootcard maker used the zip file instead of the img to make the S card

So if it doesn't boot into recovery anymore your only option is using Burning Tool and get the box in mask rom, as explained in my other post

Leave a comment:

• Scarface911
    replied
    The instructions in this website are for burning the .img file, I already tried that the box doesn't boot

Leave a comment:

• Jancales
    replied

Do you have any idea how to recover boxes using sd sd card?mine doesn't boot anymore after I forced shutdown it
    If it doesn't boot into recovery either you will need Amlogic burning tool and short the pins to get in Mask Rom.

Maybe there is posted in this or another thread which the pins are to short for the A95X F3

Leave a comment:

• Jancales
    replied
    https://www.getdroidtips.com/downloa...rn-card-maker/

Do you have any idea how to recover boxes using sd sd card?mine doesn't boot anymore after I forced shutdown it
    You need the OTA zip file, the follow instructions in this link

Leave a comment:

• Scarface911
    replied

I have modified loads of boxes, and yes a larger heat sink will improve things, but a box that runs those temperatures needs a fan to get to 50c.

In the past I have built fans underneath boxes, but lately I use the M8S Max which has a fan built inside and stays below 50c here. On idle 39c, no modifications needed, which is always risky.

From the reviews I read here and elsewhere I have also not found a S905X3 box that doesn't have issues, and there very little available in custom roms also.

So for now I'll stay with the M8S Max.

Leave a comment:

• Jancales
    replied

I've read in some forums that it's fixable by replacing the heatsink with a larger one,the heatsink is pretty small in this box
    I have modified loads of boxes, and yes a larger heat sink will improve things, but a box that runs those temperatures needs a fan to get to 50c.

In the past I have built fans underneath boxes, but lately I use the M8S Max which has a fan built inside and stays below 50c here. On idle 39c, no modifications needed, which is always risky.

From the reviews I read here and elsewhere I have also not found a S905X3 box that doesn't have issues, and there very little available in custom roms also.

So for now I'll stay with the M8S Max.

Leave a comment:

• Scarface911
    replied

Thanks for the confirmation, when I looked at pictures of the internals that is what I suspected.

Since I live in a tropical country, I then don't even have to think about ordering it, as it will here run even a few degrees hotter
    I've read in some forums that it's fixable by replacing the heatsink with a larger one,the heatsink is pretty small in this box

Leave a comment:

• Jancales
    replied

Yes it does run hot 66~78°
    Thanks for the confirmation, when I looked at pictures of the internals that is what I suspected.

Since I live in a tropical country, I then don't even have to think about ordering it, as it will here run even a few degrees hotter

Leave a comment:

• Scarface911
    replied
    Can anyone who owns this box confirm if it runs hot or not please?
    Yes it does run hot 66~78°

Leave a comment:

• Scarface911
    replied
    Hello
    I got a a95x f3 that doesn't boot (only red light), I tried flashing it with stock fw but it always gives error, tried different cables different fws but same problem, I would like to try the sd method but I don't know what files to put there,for now I just got img files,any help would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X