Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A95X F3 Amlogic S905x3 8K Video Decode Android 9.0 TV Box RGB Light 4GB/32GB

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by masher17 View Post
    prefor... On the A95X F3 you can hide the Navigation & Status bar, I don't use mine and its hidden, just had to check and see if I had one cause I never seen it. So yes you can hide it.
    Young masher17

    Could you tell me a little more about the status bar and the navigation bar?

    On my A95X F3 the status bar is hidden and locked. I can't access your content. I cannot act on any notification. You said I can turn the status bar on and off? Sorry I did not understand.

    The navigation bar is hidden and clicking with the mouse at the bottom of the screen and dragging it up appears and works normal. When it appears, the status bar also appears, but it is not possible to access the contents of the status bar.

    In TOX1, in settings you have two options (I saw in the video you posted) that allows you to turn on or off the status bars and or the navigation bar.

    Does the A95X F3 have this option? I didn't find it here.

    Tks.

    Comment


      Hi.
      Please, is anyone using the A95X F3 for video communication?
      If yes:
      1) Which app? Skype, Google Doo, Google Meet, others?
      2) What is the compatible camera brand and model with the A95X F3?
      3) Is it possible to use an IP camera? I use an app on my cell phone that makes the camera in an IP camera.
      Tks.

      Comment


        prefor Yes I use the stock firmware, there was a system update a few days ago, and it never says what its fixing, but it still works well. I like this TV box.

        On the bottom of the screen when the navigation bar is visible and you want to hide it, there is a little arrow on the right side pointing down, you just click it and the navigation bar disappears.

        Comment


          Originally posted by webipsum View Post
          Young masher17

          Could you tell me a little more about the status bar and the navigation bar?

          On my A95X F3 the status bar is hidden and locked. I can't access your content. I cannot act on any notification. You said I can turn the status bar on and off? Sorry I did not understand.

          The navigation bar is hidden and clicking with the mouse at the bottom of the screen and dragging it up appears and works normal. When it appears, the status bar also appears, but it is not possible to access the contents of the status bar.

          In TOX1, in settings you have two options (I saw in the video you posted) that allows you to turn on or off the status bars and or the navigation bar.

          Does the A95X F3 have this option? I didn't find it here.

          Tks.
          Yes...navigation bar is hidden and clicking with the mouse at the bottom of the screen and dragging it up appears and works normal. When it appears, the status bar also appears, but you cant access the information on the status bar...in a way the status bar is useless.

          There are navigation/status bar apps in the play-store from what I read in this form, but I never use those so its nothing I need.

          The A95X F3 doesn't have a on/off switch for the navigation/status bar in the device settings.



          Comment


            Tks. Perfect!

            Enviado de meu SM-A710M usando o Tapatalk

            Comment


              Originally posted by cikkucippic View Post
              folks this is the correct link for the A95X F3 RGB factory firmware A95X F3 -S905X3-D3X4.zip



              https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1rNHg...xport=download
              Please ,I need that firmware ...i am unable to download that file?

              Comment


                Helo guys... I have a issue with a95xf3 RGB MODEL, after flashing the stock rom(20191017senk.img) unable to get audio....
                please help me... Thanks

                Comment


                  Originally posted by brajamohan View Post
                  Helo guys... I have a issue with a95xf3 RGB MODEL, after flashing the stock rom(20191017senk.img) unable to get audio....
                  please help me... Thanks
                  brajamohan

                  Hi.
                  I already flashed the stock firmware (A95X_F3_20191017senk.img) two or three times on my A95X F3.
                  The audio problem you are reporting has never occurred.
                  The audio does not work even at the boot where that car appears?
                  HDMI? TV?
                  Your A95X F3 is ?:
                  A95X F3 only,
                  A95X F3 AIR or
                  A95X F3 SLIM?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by webipsum View Post
                    brajamohan

                    Hi.
                    I already flashed the stock firmware (A95X_F3_20191017senk.img) two or three times on my A95X F3.
                    The audio problem you are reporting has never occurred.
                    The audio does not work even at the boot where that car appears?
                    HDMI? TV?
                    Your A95X F3 is ?:
                    A95X F3 only,
                    A95X F3 AIR or
                    A95X F3 SLIM?
                    Thanks for attention..my tv box model is A95X F3 ONLY, (NOT AIR) AND iam using crt tv through av jack, VIDEO output is ok but audio not working, by the way before flashing the audio was working perfectly... Currently i am using the VORTEX ROM and the audio problem not solved.. what should i do...??

                    Thanks

                    Comment


                      brajamohan

                      I'm sorry I can't help you.
                      I don't have that configuration.
                      If everything else is ok, AV cable, TV, etc ...
                      I would try to look in Settings >>> Advanced settings >>> Audio Outuput.
                      Other than that, I don't know what else to suggest!
                      Hugs.

                      Comment


                        Good night, please, does anyone use OK GOOGLE on the A95X F3?
                        Thank you.

                        Comment


                          Why are people flashing this box? And to which firmware are you flashing it to? It seems that it's causing more problems than it should :/

                          Comment


                            Hi,

                            I tried to read through the whole topic, but I couldn't find any information regarding my problem which is the stock firmware is "only" a normal Android OS and NOT a qualified Android TV OS. Is there any firmware out there for A95X F3 Air that will identify itself as a valid Android TV OS so I can download and use the latest Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Disney+ apps?

                            The stock OS supports only a heavily outdated Netflix, and no support for Disney+ at all. Ok Amazon Prime Video works well...

                            I have subscription for these streaming providers, and I want to watch them on my old "stupid" TV with the help of this device.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by navig80 View Post
                              Hi,

                              Is there any firmware out there for A95X F3 Air that will identify itself as a valid Android TV OS so I can download and use the latest Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Disney+ apps?
                              Why you dont build yourself?

                              Comment


                                I don't even know how to do that, and to be honest it's enough challenge to flash it without bricking a device.

                                I would appreciate if anybody could help me.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X