X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brajamohan
    replied
    Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
    New updated firmware valid for the TV-Box A95X F3 that includes the AMlogic S905X3 SoC, a Quad Core that integrates a Mali-G31 MP2 GPU. This Smart Box is
    thanks...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by brajamohan View Post
    ...provided url is not opening...
    New updated firmware valid for the TV-Box A95X F3 that includes the AMlogic S905X3 SoC, a Quad Core that integrates a Mali-G31 MP2 GPU. This Smart Box is

Leave a comment:

• brajamohan
    replied
    Originally posted by masher17 View Post
    This is what my box came with, should be factory firmware, but look thru these... https://androidpctv.com/a95x-f3-firm...pdate/
    Thanks for response.... unfortunately your provided url is not opening...

Leave a comment:

• huntero
    replied
    I have a95x f3 air and i have a problem.
    when i play a movie with mx player and i use speed control for 125% or whatever, the playback is very choppy. it is not fluent. please help me.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    This is what my box came with, should be factory firmware, but look thru these... https://androidpctv.com/a95x-f3-firm...pdate/
    Last edited by Guest; 11-08-2020, 16:00. Reason: fix url

Leave a comment:

• brajamohan
    replied
    Hi friends.... Can anyone help me to get factory firmware of A95X F3 RGB version... Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Airone
    replied
    A95x f3 air dont have usb gamepad support, anyone know how to bypass this prob? Ty?

Leave a comment:

• navig80
    replied
    Then I wasted a bunch of money... In the ad they told it`s good for use with all the streaming providers... I should have bought the FireTV Box...

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    I dont understand your question? You wont be able to get Netflix to run under Android TV on this box....

Leave a comment:

• navig80
    replied
    I don't even know how to do that, and to be honest it's enough challenge to flash it without bricking a device.

I would appreciate if anybody could help me.

Leave a comment:

• soldiaz
    replied
    Originally posted by navig80 View Post
    Hi,

Is there any firmware out there for A95X F3 Air that will identify itself as a valid Android TV OS so I can download and use the latest Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Disney+ apps?
    Why you dont build yourself?

Leave a comment:

• navig80
    replied
    Hi,

I tried to read through the whole topic, but I couldn't find any information regarding my problem which is the stock firmware is "only" a normal Android OS and NOT a qualified Android TV OS. Is there any firmware out there for A95X F3 Air that will identify itself as a valid Android TV OS so I can download and use the latest Netflix, Amazon Prime Video and Disney+ apps?

The stock OS supports only a heavily outdated Netflix, and no support for Disney+ at all. Ok Amazon Prime Video works well...

I have subscription for these streaming providers, and I want to watch them on my old "stupid" TV with the help of this device.

Leave a comment:

• prefor
    replied
    Why are people flashing this box? And to which firmware are you flashing it to? It seems that it's causing more problems than it should :/

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied
    Good night, please, does anyone use OK GOOGLE on the A95X F3?
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• webipsum
    replied
    brajamohan

I'm sorry I can't help you.
    I don't have that configuration.
    If everything else is ok, AV cable, TV, etc ...
    I would try to look in Settings >>> Advanced settings >>> Audio Outuput.
    Other than that, I don't know what else to suggest!
    Hugs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X