No announcement yet.

A95X F3 Amlogic S905x3 8K Video Decode Android 9.0 TV Box RGB Light 4GB/32GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey does anybody know if there's a way to pull down the notification bar when I boot it up I did see it there but then it disappeared now I can't get it back!???  Also does anybody know how to fix the the mouse problems and change the size of it?

I can't  click on anything can't click and drag on Nova launcher can't navigate in games something is up with my mouse on this box anyone know a fix!!
    Last edited by @RickyBush_; 12-06-2019, 18:57.

Comment

Originally posted by @RickyBush_ View Post
      I can't? click on anything can't click and drag on Nova launcher can't navigate in games something is up with my mouse on this box anyone know a fix!!
      Stop using Nova Launcher! It is not correctly formatted for Android 9 Pie, use a better launcher app.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Stop using Nova Launcher! It is not correctly formatted for Android 9 Pie, use a better launcher app.
        It's not just Nova launcher its something to to with this damn rom I want the pull down notfinotifics as well  but need a mouse fix or just a whole new rom

Comment

...its something to to with this damn rom I want? the pull down notfinotifics as well...
          Not the ROM fault, the well know "BUG" in Android PIE OS its present all the time and was not fixed yet.

try this:
          If u dont have a Navigation or Status bar in your stock or custom rom u can try this one from playstore... works for me... :) Notification/Status Bar: https://www.google.at/url?sa=t&sourc...iUnpoevdBFL_F4 (https://www.google.at/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.

Comment

It's not just Nova launcher its something to to with this damn rom I want? the pull down notfinotifics as well? but need a mouse fix or just a whole new rom
            ?
            Yes, every TVBox enthusiast already knows Amlogic standard SDK has the software bug for Android 9 that Notifications+StatusBar doesn't work properly. This can be corrected of course by hacking the system apk software code. Most developers though will skip wasting time on such a shit brand like A95X.

Why most the experts here on FreakTab will only recommend device Brands that offer support (i.e. Ugoos, Beelink, Khadas) and actually test the equipment+software they sell. A95X is not a good brand, no software support, no forum, no contact website, they don't listen to customer feedback; overall if you choose to buy A95X devices you can expect tons of problems. Ugoos, Beelink, Khadas are sometimes double the price of the cheap TvBox's but you get what you pay for in those other cheap devices.

Comment

Yes, every TVBox enthusiast already knows Amlogic standard SDK has the software bug for Android 9 that Notifications+StatusBar doesn't work properly. This can be corrected of course by hacking the system apk software code. Most developers though will skip wasting time on such a shit brand like A95X.

Why most the experts here on FreakTab will only recommend device Brands that offer support (i.e. Ugoos, Beelink, Khadas) and actually test the equipment+software they sell. A95X is not a good brand, no software support, no forum, no contact website, they don't listen to customer feedback; overall if you choose to buy A95X devices you can expect tons of problems. Ugoos, Beelink, Khadas are sometimes double the price of the cheap TvBox's but you get what you pay for in those other cheap devices.
              That sucks the box isn't that bad for the price would of been much better with a custom ROM sucks they don't want to work on the cheaper boxes (sad emije) (lol emoji) hahaha

Hope someone will make a rom though (fingers crossed emoji) 

Can I copy any past the mouse settings from my h9+ pro to this box with the root explorer (thinking emoji) haha

Comment

Can I copy any past the mouse settings from my h9+ pro to this box with the root explorer (thinking emoji) haha
                What mouse settings do you refer too? As far as I know those are hard coded into the framework, which can be merged if you decompile firmware and switch them out, of course both firmwares must be Android Pie, and then Flash new firmware with USB Burning Tool.

Comment

What mouse settings do you refer too? As far as I know those are hard coded into the framework, which can be merged if you decompile firmware and switch them out, of course both firmwares must be Android Pie, and then Flash new firmware with USB Burning Tool.
                  That's long doesn't really know how to explain it but when I scroll down it goes up and when I click on stuff it goes back up to the top of the page it's so annoying

Comment

Ordered the F3 air to test out, cheap as chips for chrsitmas gifts,

Comment

for the price is very good with good performance and very stable with a little teaks would be phenomenal

Comment

Hey does anybody know if there's a way to pull down the notification bar when I boot it up I did see it there but then it disappeared now I can't get it back!???? Also does anybody know how to fix the the mouse problems and change the size of it?

I can't? click on anything can't click and drag on Nova launcher can't navigate in games something is up with my mouse on this box anyone know a fix!!
                        Notifications

you can move the notifications bar when you get a boxed message from WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, you will read the message and then you can access the notifications bar until you unboxed again, it was the only solution I know

Launcher

On Android 9 Nova launcher doesn't work but it's not a problem as you can use a much better was launcher And with this launcher you can place a widget on the desktop to pull the notification bar down but to interact with the bar only using the method I refer to above

I hope I helped if anyone has any other suggestions I share

Comment

Originally posted by krazeus View Post

Notifications

you can move the notifications bar when you get a boxed message from WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, you will read the message and then you can access the notifications bar until you unboxed again, it was the only solution I know

Launcher

On Android 9 Nova launcher doesn't work but it's not a problem as you can use a much better was launcher And with this launcher you can place a widget on the desktop to pull the notification bar down but to interact with the bar only using the method I refer to above

I hope I helped if anyone has any other suggestions I share
                          Which Launcher you are referring to, i will like to try it

Comment

Originally posted by aeolous View Post

Which Launcher you are referring to, i will like to try it
                            Adw launcher 2

Comment

Adw launcher 2
                              I need something where you can make folders in the app drawer I hate when it looks cluttered lol

Comment

Adw launcher 2
                                Thanks will check it out when my A95X F3 arrive

Comment

Working...
                                X