No announcement yet.

A95X F3 Amlogic S905x3 8K Video Decode Android 9.0 TV Box RGB Light 4GB/32GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All, I have purchased the A95x F3 Air. I have already managed to brick it and recover it and have played around with it quite a bit. I thought I'd share some of my experience.

The first thing I wish I had done and have since done is created a backup with TWRP, there is a version of TWRP that intalls to memory as an update applied in the recovery menu. It's awesome! use it! TWRP_3.2.2_Android_9.0.zip. Make sure you backup to an external USB or SDCARD.

The firmware I managed to find online didn't work, when I asked the supplier to send it to me they sent me a version that works. It came with a password file and will only work with the latest version of the AMLOGIC USB Burning tool.

Firmware: A95X_F3_AIR_20191024senk.rar and the burning tool: AMLogic USB Burning Tool v2.1.7.1

You will need to select the password file as well as the img file and I also selected Overwrite Keys as per the attached instruction video (with the burning tool). You also need to install the drivers and in Win 10 thats done by turning of driver signature verification in the advanced boot settings.

What I would really like to do and how I managed to brick the unit in the first place is install magisk root however I have had no luck. I even uninstalled the current rom's SU and then patched manually and still no go. If anyone figures out how to do this please let me know. I'm keen to get Magisk modules working so I can use the newly created unofficial Xposed installer and modules.

P.S. the recovery button is inside the av port, you stick in a toothpick and you will feel the click, thats the button.
    Last edited by enigmatize; 12-16-2019, 13:49.

Comment

Hi guys, I'm using the A95X F3 Air with the latest firmware A95X_F3_AIR_M-9.0.0-201911251816

I noticed a sound bug, where sound cuts occur every x seconds in streaming apps (ProgTV, Perfect Player, Kodi). The image doesn't stop, but the sound does. I found out that If I disconnect the HDMI cable and reconnect it the problem is solved. However, the problem comes back if I restart the box.

Anyone noticed this bug too?

Comment

Originally posted by LITUATUI View Post
        Hi guys, I'm using the A95X F3 Air with the latest firmware A95X_F3_AIR_M-9.0.0-201911251816

I noticed a sound bug, where sound cuts occur every x seconds in streaming apps (ProgTV, Perfect Player, Kodi). The image doesn't stop, but the sound does. I found out that If I disconnect the HDMI cable and reconnect it the problem is solved. However, the problem comes back if I restart the box.

Anyone noticed this bug too?
        I have two and without this problem. makes factory replacement to see if it solves

Comment

Hi,I have the Air version and cannot get the 5.1 sound to work. Have changed the hdmi cable and checked all advanced options. And there is no wallpapers to change?
          Last edited by makedeuz; 12-20-2019, 15:40.

Comment

For anyone having problems with USB Burning Tool being stuck in 1%, use password.bin file found into the firmware from AIR variant A95X_F3_AIR_20191024senk

Comment

FYI everyone, last nightly of CoreElec is compatible with many s905x3 devices, including A95X F3 (use sm1_s905x3_4g.dtb device_tree). I tried it and it works great, way better than the shitty android ROM it comes with. There are only 2 catches for me for now:

1) I wasn't able to install it and boot from EMMC yet, I'm booting from sd card.
              2) I wasn't able to turn off the annoying led on the top of the box, it stays on even in suspended mode.

Best
              Last edited by Felipejfc; 12-23-2019, 21:14.

Comment

Originally posted by Felipejfc View Post
                For anyone having problems with USB Burning Tool being stuck in 1%, use password.bin file found into the firmware from AIR variant A95X_F3_AIR_20191024senk
                see the comments behind I think someone has had this problem and found a solution here.

I remember seeing what was needed when the program is open one of the visas Have to remove

Comment

Originally posted by hedehede81 View Post
                  has anyone updated the ROM that is pushed yesterday? any improvements?
                  Maybe has to put another update. After 2 days of working when i turn on, now always appears a message bluetooth dont work. Any solution? I restart and restart and the same message each time.

Comment

Originally posted by Matofil View Post
                    Hallo from Slovenia. I have problem with this box . I do not use Bloototh, also no connection on BT. But box have problem with BT and wrote that have problem with BT program and that they start and stop many times. Than i can stop this BT aplication. But i check all, is some possibility to permanent stop BT app. ? I have last firmware !
                    I found a solution. Even you have ethernet connection, also switch WiFi on too.

Comment

Hello,
                      i own a A95XF3 Slim, and after OTA box was stuck to bootloader.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Error A95XF3 Slim1.jpg
Views:	4957
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	793923

anyone has a backup ?

Thanks
                      Attached Files

Comment

jebaga here are my thoughts, i have purchased the Vontar A95xF3 RGB Light and havent had any problems with it.

Comment

I have an issue with mine where I can connect to wifi but the second I try to open an app or do anything while the wifi is actually connected, the wifi turns off and I have to reset the wifi module just to get it to reconnect to the wifi again, and then it just disconnects when I try to do anything (open youtube, update, plex, or netflix) any one else have this issue or any ideas why it might be doing this?

Comment

I think some of these are just faulty right out of the box and we get good ones and some get bad ones.I bought from Geek-buying.com a A95xF2 and right out of the box it was faulty, it would connect to the WiFi and then disconnect, and the Ethernet wouldn't connect either..you just couldn't use the TV box at all. Got a refund and bought the A95xF3 from AliExpress.So far its good.

Comment

Vontar A95X F3 have overheating problems or not?

Vontar X96Max have 1000mb lan,does have anyone this??

Comment

Working...
                              X