A95X F3 Amlogic S905x3 8K Video Decode Android 9.0 TV Box RGB Light 4GB/32GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masher17 View Post
    I think some of these are just faulty right out of the box and we get good ones and some get bad ones.I bought from Geek-buying.com a A95xF2 and right out of the box it was faulty, it would connect to the WiFi and then disconnect, and the Ethernet wouldn't connect either..you just couldn't use the TV box at all. Got a refund and bought the A95xF3 from AliExpress.So far its good.
    ok that’s exactly what my F3 is doing, I hope I can return it because I really think it’s a pretty awesome box, but I got mine for free and idk how the returns work with the program I’m on. But yeah my Ethernet port doesn’t work either I was gonna try to flash the firmware or something but it sounds like it might be a hardware problem? Thanks for the input

Comment

yes mine had to be a hardware problem, i tried flashing it twice with different Rom's but it never worked.

Comment

jebaga I dont have any heating problems, i use a fan underneath it.

Comment

I dont know if the HK1 by Reyfoon is any good, try it and see.

Comment

Hi People,

So I have had this box for around 4 months, I have also Bricked and Unbricked the device (Thanks to enigmatize). However now my box doesn't seem to boot up at all after installing a new rom. I have allowed the box 20-30 min to load just in case every time I had flashed a new rom. Now the only signal information I receive on my tv is 'out of range' and I receive the same HDMI information on other TV's. And yes I have tried using multiple roms and they all install without any errors or driver difficulties as I have a s912 box too which I have played with multiple time without issues.

Box Spec
            A95x F3 Air
            S905x3
            4gb DDR3
            32gb

Please Help me to revive this box as the seller has been completely useless throughout the whole process.

Most Appreciated,
            Mo

Comment

Hello All...i bought this A95X F3 last month on shopee, the android box works like charm until i accidently reset the box to factory setting, now i cant get into the box, it stuck on the start page with A95X word...can someone guide me step by step how to install back the firmware, the device come complete with all the apps when i buying it before, now all is gone.

Comment

I bough5 this sht box in aliexpress after turning off this go into a boot loop and i have to disconect and wait to lose power for a minutes till it gets on again and some boot loops again and again till it works good.... i checked with aida64 temperature almost 70 celcius, and it suppose to connect to wifi 5ghz but it says its not compatible wtf??? Its the 64/4g version f3 air...btw i cant return this to china it would cost more then the box..

Comment

Originally posted by Felipejfc View Post
                  FYI everyone, last nightly of CoreElec is compatible with many s905x3 devices, including A95X F3 (use sm1_s905x3_4g.dtb device_tree). I tried it and it works great, way better than the shitty android ROM it comes with. There are only 2 catches for me for now:

1) I wasn't able to install it and boot from EMMC yet, I'm booting from sd card.
                  2) I wasn't able to turn off the annoying led on the top of the box, it stays on even in suspended mode.

Best
                  Do you have wifi and bluetooth working on it?

My quess is that if its got the mt7668 chipset in it like this box typically does then you don't have wifi or bluetooth as CE has no driver for the new mediatek mt7668's.

just curious as i am working on a driver fix for someone with this box...

And just to qualify what i have said i am strictly talking about LibreELEC or any of its forks like CE or EE...

Comment

Originally posted by buzzmarshall View Post

Do you have wifi and bluetooth working on it?

My quess is that if its got the mt7668 chipset in it like this box typically does then you don't have wifi or bluetooth as CE has no driver for the new mediatek mt7668's.

just curious as i am working on a driver fix for someone with this box...

And just to qualify what i have said i am strictly talking about LibreELEC or any of its forks like CE or EE...
                    Hi!

Yes, BT and WiFi are not working. It’s great to know that you’re working on a driver for it!
                    Please let me know if I can help in any way. Will be happy to test once it’s ready, any eta?

best!

Comment

I don't use any of the OE/LE based builds as i have my own linux setup that is different but because over the years i always check LE just out of interest i need to setup a LE build and create a Amlogic x3 project which doesn't really exist and then do the build.

Yesterday i managed to build LE master build and the 9.2 branches and started to create the project so i can test it on a couple of other Amlogic boxes and then when i know the build works right will start rebuilding the driver and dtb stuff.

As well i have someone looking into getting me a couple of sample devices which may take a while as they gotta come from china but in light of everything goin on there may take a couple of weeks yet.

For me this is a side project so i have to try and fit it into my schedule so i don't have a real time table as i pick away but I do have a interest in helping out and will post more once i see how things pan out in the next while and if there is something you can help with will let you know...

thanx and take care..

Comment

Do you guys know something about when i connect cable it doesnt statrt... no lights. I have to reconnect many times and wait a minute in each time if it boots up.. some times takes a lot (hours) to get it on. I have found some kind of pattern but each time its taking more and more time

1-connect a.c. lcd and lights get on but stuck in boot lcd.
                        2-disconnect and reconnect... only lights get on, lcd still of
                        3-disconnect and wait some seconds to recconect.. no lights on, lcd off.
                        4- wait some minutes to reconnect and pray if this time gets on and wait if doesnt stuck in boot screen

i repeat these steps till finally boots well.. but i cant turnt it off if i do i have to do this again... and i feel like step 4 is tqking more time every day

Comment

Hi, I'm looking for a simple tv box and this box looked really good in terms on specs, reviews etc. It seems like a lot of people are having issues here though which makes me wonder if I really want to get this box or not...
                          Since the Mi box s is pretty much the same price, I thought about getting it, I don't really need netflix at all so the 4k netflix is not really an advantage here, the hardware seems much worse but if the box will work, that might just make it a better purchase.

Would love to get some input from you guys whether I should get this box or not. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by masher17 View Post
                            Rajan2002 here is a page with firmware for the A95X F3 Air...but its for the air model and makes a big difference which one you have...https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/firmwares

There are a few other firmware for that box
                            Could you kindly link. I am interested in the 2GB version....

DDR3 really a shame...the HK1 play 2GB is equipped with LPDDR4! The 4G versin has been downgraded to DDR3 as well..I dont know who designs these products...

Comment

Originally posted by Egc1010 View Post
                              I bough5 this sht box in aliexpress after turning off this go into a boot loop and i have to disconect and wait to lose power for a minutes till it gets on again and some boot loops again and again till it works good.... i checked with aida64 temperature almost 70 celcius, and it suppose to connect to wifi 5ghz but it says its not compatible wtf??? Its the 64/4g version f3 air...btw i cant return this to china it would cost more then the box..
                              I always recommend to not buy at Asian shops since:
                              - often high priced
                              - no support
                              - high return costs

I would go with **** since customers' service is often @your side

Comment

Working...
                              X