Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Felipejfc View Post

Hi!

Yes, BT and WiFi are not working. It’s great to know that you’re working on a driver for it!
    Please let me know if I can help in any way. Will be happy to test once it’s ready, any eta?

best!
    Is this AMLOGIC S905x3 soc or MEDIATHEK?...

Comment

Is there some way to get from the A95X F3 the 64 RGB modes and not only the boring 6 from the Air model?

Like: to install the A95X F3 firmeware to A95X F3 Air?

Comment

Or can sombody extract the ColorLED Settings from the non air model? And upload it?

Comment

Greetings to all friends I purchased the Air version and was then given the RGB version ...! I was very impressed with the system in general, very fluid and without jamming ...! Connected in streaming through WIFI I obtain through speedetest a speed of 100 mb / s. I watch streaming movies in 4K without problems ...! Do you think there may be some custom ROM implementation? sorry for my bad english

Comment

My box says 5ghz not supported fake box or what?? Its a95x fx3 air 64gb 4gb

Comment

Originally posted by Egc1010 View Post
              My box says 5ghz not supported fake box or what?? Its a95x fx3 air 64gb 4gb
              Supporta i 5Ghz, io ho Air

Comment

Originally posted by geneshys View Post

Supporta i 5Ghz, io ho Air
                Aida64 says 5ghz incompatibleClick image for larger version

Name:	20200122_185636.jpg
Views:	1871
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	797438

Comment

How are you guys using youtube with the bundled remote? It doesn't have keyboard. When you click on the search button and keyboard shows up, upon clicking the letters, sometimes it doesn't register. You have to change to mouse mode, before the letters get selected.

Comment

Aida64 says 5ghz incompatibleClick image for larger version

Name:	20200122_185636.jpg
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	797438
                    Lo supporta. Sia Air che RGB. Click image for larger version

Name:	a95 f3.jpg
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	797498
                    Attached Files

Comment

Lo supporta. Sia Air che RGB. Click image for larger version

Name:	a95 f3.jpg
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	797498
                      I got scammed or somwthing mines says unsupported

Comment

I got scammed or somwthing mines says unsupported
                        Open the box and inspect the PCB.
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	F3air_wifi.jpg Views:	24 Size:	37.6 KB ID:	797514

source: Comparison of two TV boxes: twin A95X F3 and A95X F3 Air (russian)
                        Last edited by Guest; 02-08-2020, 09:42. Reason: added link to original article

Comment

Can u post screen of steps how to open? I dont want to break it plz

Comment

Sorry, i don't own that box, but i think that are screws under the rubber feet, that you have to unscrew to open the cassis.

Comment

Ma su questo TV BOX nessuna implementazione custom rom?

Leggendo un pò in giro (forum russo, fonte 4PDA) volevo indicarvi come far funzionare la tendina delle notifiche, togliere l'animazione iniziale quando si accende il box.

> Togliere l'Animazione iniziale

1) Aprire il file build.prop che si trova su: \ system,aggiungi sul file la linea debug.sf.nobootanimation = 1 Non dimenticare di cliccare "salva"

> Tendina delle Notifiche

1) Aprire il file build.prop che i trova su \ vendor nella riga ro.config.low_ram = (sostituire True con False) Non dimenticare di cliccare "salva" Questo è necessario per sbloccare l'accesso alle notifiche. Poi scaricatevi Material Notification Shade e configuratelo.Adesso la tendina notifiche funzionerà

Comment

Ma su questo TV BOX nessuna implementazione custom rom?

Leggendo un pò in giro (forum russo, fonte 4PDA) volevo indicarvi come far funzionare la tendina delle notifiche, togliere l'animazione iniziale quando si accende

> Tendina delle Notifiche

1) Aprire il file build.prop che i trova su \ vendor nella riga ro.config.low_ram = (sostituire True con False) Non dimenticare di cliccare "salva" Questo è necessario per sbloccare l'accesso alle notifiche. Poi scaricatevi Material Notification Shade e configuratelo.Adesso la tendina notifiche funzionerà
                                Notificaction not work forme.... notification shade configuration " Notifications" not compatible

Comment

Working...
                                X