A95X F3 Amlogic S905x3 8K Video Decode Android 9.0 TV Box RGB Light 4GB/32GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
    Sehe ich auch so! Ich habe auch eine custom rom und bei mir läuft sogar triple wlan jetzt! Außerdem klappt das mit bluetooth mega mäßig - ich glaube die box ist wie gebeamt jetzt, ultrakrass mit Android TV 10!!!!
    Hai installato una rom sulla box?

Comment

he owns hdcp?

Comment

Good box to shopping and where buy on bangood,geekbuying,gearbest...or aliexpres from vontar,lemfo,reyfoon,wechip,zkmagic,transpeed,lema do,a95x store?
        Aliexpress recommended Lemfo.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_2020-02-27 Ku0uIQZ jpg (JPEG slika, 1920 × 1080 piksela) - Skalirano (88%).png Views:	0 Size:	292.9 KB ID:	798782
        Im worried about temperature and support.
        Thanks for advice.

Last edited by jebaga; 02-27-2020, 15:33.

Comment

Originally posted by aeolous View Post

Seems to me that you have an overheat problem if you 've got the A95X F3 Air variant probably, check the temps fyi there are 3 variants that i know of
          Hi, I just notice this post of yours.

I was gonna order the F3 but currently there seem to be some stock issues, which make me consider going for the F3 Air instead.

I thought the only difference between them is the Nand chip, so why you think the Air would overheat and the premium model not?

Comment

Can anyone who owns this box confirm if it runs hot or not please?

Comment

Originally posted by davidlaz View Post

I found a solution. Even you have ethernet connection, also switch WiFi on too.
              Hello friend continues with BT problem. on the a95x F3? If you are, tell me that I solved it in mine I actually found the cause of the problem

Comment

Originally posted by MTorres View Post

Hello friend continues with BT problem. on the a95x F3? If you are, tell me that I solved it in mine I actually found the cause of the problem

Why not post the solution here?

Comment

Originally posted by EdiG1999 View Post
                  Is there some way to get from the A95X F3 the 64 RGB modes and not only the boring 6 from the Air model?

Like: to install the A95X F3 firmeware to A95X F3 Air?
                  I'm also looking for how to extract more I don't have the F3 only the F3 Air

Comment

Originally posted by MTorres View Post

I'm also looking for how to extract more I don't have the F3 only the F3 Air
                    I found a solution to it, you just need to flash the F3 non air firmware to the F3 Air model and it works 100%

Comment

Hello
                      I got a a95x f3 that doesn't boot (only red light), I tried flashing it with stock fw but it always gives error, tried different cables different fws but same problem, I would like to try the sd method but I don't know what files to put there,for now I just got img files,any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post
                        Can anyone who owns this box confirm if it runs hot or not please?
                        Yes it does run hot 66~78°

Comment

Originally posted by Scarface911 View Post

Yes it does run hot 66~78°
                          Thanks for the confirmation, when I looked at pictures of the internals that is what I suspected.

Since I live in a tropical country, I then don't even have to think about ordering it, as it will here run even a few degrees hotter

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation, when I looked at pictures of the internals that is what I suspected.

Since I live in a tropical country, I then don't even have to think about ordering it, as it will here run even a few degrees hotter
                            I've read in some forums that it's fixable by replacing the heatsink with a larger one,the heatsink is pretty small in this box

Comment

Originally posted by Scarface911 View Post

I've read in some forums that it's fixable by replacing the heatsink with a larger one,the heatsink is pretty small in this box
                              I have modified loads of boxes, and yes a larger heat sink will improve things, but a box that runs those temperatures needs a fan to get to 50c.

In the past I have built fans underneath boxes, but lately I use the M8S Max which has a fan built inside and stays below 50c here. On idle 39c, no modifications needed, which is always risky.

From the reviews I read here and elsewhere I have also not found a S905X3 box that doesn't have issues, and there very little available in custom roms also.

So for now I'll stay with the M8S Max.

Comment

I have modified loads of boxes, and yes a larger heat sink will improve things, but a box that runs those temperatures needs a fan to get to 50c.

In the past I have built fans underneath boxes, but lately I use the M8S Max which has a fan built inside and stays below 50c here. On idle 39c, no modifications needed, which is always risky.

From the reviews I read here and elsewhere I have also not found a S905X3 box that doesn't have issues, and there very little available in custom roms also.

So for now I'll stay with the M8S Max.
                                Do you have any idea how to recover boxes using sd sd card?mine doesn't boot anymore after I forced shutdown it

Comment

Working...
                                X