Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.getdroidtips.com/downloa...rn-card-maker/
    Originally posted by Scarface911 View Post

Do you have any idea how to recover boxes using sd sd card?mine doesn't boot anymore after I forced shutdown it
    You need the OTA zip file, the follow instructions in this link

Comment

Do you have any idea how to recover boxes using sd sd card?mine doesn't boot anymore after I forced shutdown it
      If it doesn't boot into recovery either you will need Amlogic burning tool and short the pins to get in Mask Rom.

Maybe there is posted in this or another thread which the pins are to short for the A95X F3

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post
        The instructions in this website are for burning the .img file, I already tried that the box doesn't boot

Comment

The instructions in this website are for burning the .img file, I already tried that the box doesn't boot
          No they are not for burning the image, burning the image is done connected to your PC and using Amlogic burning tool, and not with booting from a SD card as explained in the link.

I was confused, because I alweays use Burning Tool, and thought Bootcard maker used the zip file instead of the img to make the S card

So if it doesn't boot into recovery anymore your only option is using Burning Tool and get the box in mask rom, as explained in my other post

Comment

No they are not for burning the image, burning the image is done connected to your PC and using Amlogic burning tool, and not with booting from a SD card as explained in the link.

I was confused, because I alweays use Burning Tool, and thought Bootcard maker used the zip file instead of the img to make the S card

So if it doesn't boot into recovery anymore your only option is using Burning Tool and get the box in mask rom, as explained in my other post
            Im sorry but I think the 2 links are the same

Comment

How do I get the box in mask rom?

Comment

Im sorry but I think the 2 links are the same
                I suggest you educate yourself a bit before you tell me I don't know what I'm taking about.

This is boot card maker, which boots from SD card

This is Amlogic Burning tool, which is done by connecting your box to your PC using a USB cable

Comment

How do I get the box in mask rom?

I told you in a previous post, maybe it is posted in this or another thread which pins it are for that particular box

Comment

Im talking about these 2

Comment

Im talking about these 2
                      If that bothers you take it up with forum software developer. You asked how to recover a box using SD card, so I posted the link to the website where to download bootcard maker with instructions

Why the forum software added the link twice I don't know

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                        Sehe ich auch so! Ich habe auch eine custom rom und bei mir läuft sogar triple wlan jetzt! Außerdem klappt das mit bluetooth mega mäßig - ich glaube die box ist wie gebeamt jetzt, ultrakrass mit Android TV 10!!!!
                        Hallo soldiaz,
                        würdest Du bitte Deine Erkenntnisse an mich weitergeben?
                        Ich bin an der custom rom sehr interessiert und an der Vorgehensweise zum Flashen.
                        Für Deine Unterstützung wäre ich Dir sehr verbunden!

Comment

Has anyone installed the new system update 2020 03 06 1700 ? I am still using the 2019 11 25 1551 was wondering if i should update cause it works really well as it is now.

Comment

Originally posted by masher17 View Post
                            Has anyone installed the new system update 2020 03 06 1700 ? I am still using the 2019 11 25 1551 was wondering if i should update cause it works really well as it is now.
                            NEVER CHANGE A RUNNING SYSTEM!

Comment

superduck that is a good and really smart idea. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by superduck View Post

Hallo soldiaz,
                                würdest Du bitte Deine Erkenntnisse an mich weitergeben?
                                Ich bin an der custom rom sehr interessiert und an der Vorgehensweise zum Flashen.
                                Für Deine Unterstützung wäre ich Dir sehr verbunden!
                                Just jokeing...

Comment

Working...
                                X