A95X F3 Amlogic S905x3 8K Video Decode Android 9.0 TV Box RGB Light 4GB/32GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Has anyone tested this box with 2.4Ghz Usb wireless gamepads not bluetooth ones.

cheers

Comment

Who has problem with this box??? With low temperature it freeze... normaly works between 65-75 degrees celcius.... but when i turn on air conditioner its over my box temperature goes 50 and it freeze and restart in boot lcd...

Comment

Originally posted by crnivrag View Post

Hi, I have same problem with a same app as I described it in a post above.

After this system update A95X F3 Air now shows as Android TV OS instead of Android mobile OS.

I managed to fix problem with this app, check your private messages.
        crnivrag I also have the same problem with EON app. Can you please send me your solution. Thank you

Comment

Hii everyone.. I bought amlogic A95xf3 a month back through aliexpress. It was working well untill yesterday. my mom was watching a show and v turned off then later when i turned on the model then there is the message displaying in the tv "Unsupported device. Please check the output device" . I tried unplugging and replugging the hdmi cable but nothing worked. Please help me how to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by deva_here View Post
            Hii everyone.. I bought amlogic A95xf3 a month back through aliexpress. It was working well untill yesterday. my mom was watching a show and v turned off then later when i turned on the model then there is the message displaying in the tv "Unsupported device. Please check the output device" . I tried unplugging and replugging the hdmi cable but nothing worked. Please help me how to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.
            try to change hdmi cable

Comment

is there's a way to play netflix in FHD or HD with this tv box ?

Comment

No mate,we cant cant see full netflix only via coreelec

Comment

Originally posted by Takisxx View Post
                  No mate,we cant cant see full netflix only via coreelec
                  where i can find corelec tutorial for this tv box?

Comment

Originally posted by saenfry View Post

where i can find corelec tutorial for this tv box?
                    Here is the guide,download and what you need.read carefully.enjoy. coreelec.org

Comment

Here is the guide,download and what you need.read carefully.enjoy. coreelec.org
                      my stb stuck in this situation

i choose stable build and choose s905x3_4g. i use usb disk for this build

Comment

You place the right device tree and you rename it? Check it twice mate

Comment

my stb stuck in this situation

i choose stable build and choose s905x3_4g. i use usb disk for this build
                          i just install it with the same dtb as you. and work corectly.you rename it as dtb.img???

Comment

i just install it with the same dtb as you. and work corectly.you rename it as dtb.img???
                            yes. with usb flash drive or micro sd do you use?

??????would you mind to try using latest stable version? and give tutorial..

Comment

yes. with usb flash drive or micro sd do you use?

??????would you mind to try using latest stable version? and give tutorial..
                              there is a intall guide step by step https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/how...l-coreelec/677

i install it on micro sd card 2 gb for test
                              with this device tree s905x3_4g and i rename it as dtb.img and i droped it at corelled folder

Comment

there is a intall guide step by step https://discourse.coreelec.org/t/how...l-coreelec/677

i install it on micro sd card 2 gb for test
                                with this device tree s905x3_4g and i rename it as dtb.img and i droped it at corelled folder
                                in tutorial dtb.img places in root folder ?
                                what method you access coreelec i try with terminal emulator with command reboot update

Comment

Working...
                                X