No announcement yet.

A95X F3 Amlogic S905x3 8K Video Decode Android 9.0 TV Box RGB Light 4GB/32GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, that 2020.03.06 is bad. Unfortunately, he is causing problems me.
    Fortunately, 20191017 is going well.
    Although it has problems with the file manager, I installed other one, so it's also good.

Comment

Gante ...thanks for that info wow I am not going to update mine, it works well the way it is now, i just needed to hear from someone if they tried it and what its like....Thank You

Comment

Hi all
        as already mentioned I received a brand new, A95X F3 RGB box, only to find that it was bricked at startup !!

The vendors sent me this link, with both an image , a zip file and all the latest tools ! It actually says it is for the AIR model, but, it is working excellent, apart from the usual slow movement of the remote on the browser, typical of all boxes. I tried to put it in the downloads section of the forum, but, couldn’t find the post button

Official factory firmware for A95X F3 RGB S905x3 A55

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1rNHg...xport=download

enjoy

Comment

folks this is the correct link for the A95X F3 RGB factory firmware A95X F3 -S905X3-D3X4.zip

Comment

I got the device with the 2020 firmware and its fine. This is the previous official firmware ("It is suitable for A95X F3 Amlogic S905x3 TV Box of 2GB/16GB, 4GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB") not slim not air, if someone needs it:

http://blog.geekbuying.com/2019/11/a...date-20191017/

I wonder if we can try other firmwares (from other devices) with the same safe SD method we use for CoreELEC EmuELEC.

Comment

I have unbricked my newly received box, with this software , sent to me by the seller:
              this software, containing both a zip file and an image rom, is meant for the A95X F3 RGB S905X3 A55

Link :

enjoy

Comment

Thanks cikkucippic, I tried, but it didn't solve my problems. It's rather worse.
                The channels have still small cubes in IPTV Simple Client, the box heats up much more, so I return to firmware 20191017.

Comment

hello . i have a error with usb burning to my A95X f3 air.

the flash stay to 1% and the error is : [0x10103003]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Download buffer/USB transfer error

Comment

Originally posted by alessa View Post

the flash stay to 1% and the error is : [0x10103003]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Download buffer/USB transfer error
                    Hello to everybody, I used the Burn card and insert the rom. Can't turn on. Only the red light remained. Tried flash with USB Burning Tools - stopped at 1% I try USB -A to USB- A , reset button but nothnig. any help would be great thank you all regards

Comment

Thank you but my box is not briqued, I just can't flash a rom: rom super celeron.

Comment

Make sure, you first enter the “ password.bin” in settings!
                        You should have the text file zipped with the rom

And, I had to uninstall the third party app “ MOBDRO” which came built in. It was making my box unstable

Comment

On my box, I had to uninstall “ MOBDRO” which came built in , because it was causing instability. I was not able to enter settings and some other apps

Comment

If alessa wants to flash a super celeron, she may need a bricked tutorial.
                            If she alessa read my link, she will find that it is not a manual for a bricked box, but a manual for a flash box, because people just can't upload it and they still make the same mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by alessa View Post

Are you inputting the “ password.bin” into the amlogic usb burning tool ?
                              If not, you will never burn!

Comment

Originally posted by Gante View Post
                                Yes, that 2020.03.06 is bad. Unfortunately, he is causing problems me.
                                Fortunately, 20191017 is going well.
                                Although it has problems with the file manager, I installed other one, so it's also good.
                                I have managed to correct some firmware, on a working tv tv box, by burning the rom on an SD card, and insert it at start up, the usual way with the AV switch, but, as soon as I see the robot, or after a few seconds, release the AV switch, to continue booting

Comment

Working...
                                X