A95X F3 Amlogic S905x3 8K Video Decode Android 9.0 TV Box RGB Light 4GB/32GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi.
    I received my A95X F3 just now and I am starting the configuration, but at all times the message "Bluetooth continuously fails" appears.
    Please. Any tips or guidance?
    Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post

Download this version of TWRP https://mega.nz/file/UsMyGKKZ#NhWNZV...IhOZW7BC_igzHY (it is not permanent) and copy it as it is in a sd card or USB stick.
      Boot to recovery and choose this file you downloaded.
      (The easiest way to boot to recovery is to install "Terminal Emulator" and then to just type "reboot update").
      Good luck.
      Thank you. Should I choose all folders in TWRP to do the BACKUP or do I leave only the folders checked by default?

Enviado de meu SM-A710M usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Guest e friends.

Hi.
        I received my A95X F3. I'm testing the features and have some questions:
        1) Notifications are not accessible,
        2) I'm using another launcher and I can't configure app widgets,
        3) I tested voice search, but I’m not able to use OK GOOGLE 100% and
        4) When I use Earth and Maps, I can zoom by clicking on the screen, but I can't remove the zoom ... + and - it doesn't work.
        Do you have any tips?
        Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
          Thank you. Should I choose all folders in TWRP to do the BACKUP or do I leave only the folders checked by default?

This is up to you. The prechecked are the most usually needed, but to be safe you can check them all.On the other hand in the process of "Restore" you can check only the partitions you actually need to restore (for example only Data).

Comment

ath156
            Perfect. Tks.

Comment

webipsum maybe your problem is that your using a different launcher, I know that on some boxes a different launcher other then the default one, things just dont work.

Comment

Originally posted by masher17 View Post
                webipsum maybe your problem is that your using a different launcher, I know that on some boxes a different launcher other then the default one, things just dont work.
                @masher17
                Tks.
                But even using the factory launcher, the problem is the same.
                Doesn't that happen in your box?

Note: I'm really enjoying the A95X F3. Thank you for your indication!

Comment

webipsum , get rid of that stock crap and install, project SLIMBOX [xda-developers.com] custom firmware and AOSP patch ;-)

Comment

I'll do this with the A95X F3 to get to know the SLIM BOX.
                    There is no SLIM BOX for TX6s, right?
                    Tks.

Edited:
                    I'm new to A95X F3 ...
                    1) Firmware configures ATV (customized).
                    2) If I want Android AOSP I apply the patch, correct?
                    Last edited by webipsum; 08-28-2020, 00:50.

Comment

@masher17
                      Tks.
                      But even using the factory launcher, the problem is the same.
                      Doesn't that happen in your box?

Note: I'm really enjoying the A95X F3. Thank you for your indication!

I am using the factory launcher in my A95xF3 and it works well, I have know problems as far as I can tell, its being used in the bedroom and not used heavily in the day. I haven't tried the slimbox yet as I don't see the need to change it yet.

Comment

[
                        There is no SLIM BOX for TX6s, right?
                        No, only for Amlogic devices.

1) Firmware configures ATV (customized).
                        Yep.

2) If I want Android AOSP I apply the patch, correct?
                        Correct.
                        The main ATV firmware is installed via UBT or using a microSD card. The AOSP version is installed over the ATV patch using the temporary TWRP.

Comment

Guest tks...
                          I see now... SLIM BOX new version 8. One firmware especific to AOSP and another especific to ATV.

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
                            No, only for Amlogic devices.

Yep.

Correct.
                            The main ATV firmware is installed via UBT or using a microSD card. The AOSP version is installed over the ATV patch using the temporary TWRP.
                            Have you tried this SlimBox firwmware on the A95X F3? Any video to see how it runs?

Comment

Hi.

I share my experiences with the A95X F3 (thanks Guest for the indication):
                              1. Factory Launcher and Other Launchers:
                                I am using it using another launcher, without problems, but without the functionality: widgets.
                              2. Widgets:
                                I believe that due to the way that Android 9 was implemented in the box, it limits the function.
                                I install but I can't configure (dimension, move, etc.).
                              3. TWRP (grateful ath156 (TWRP_322 .zip)):
                                It worked ok. I'm backing up only the default items (Boot, System and Data). I'm just recovering Data, because I don't know why it's giving error in the System recovery and with that it is necessary to flash the firmware again.
                              4. Bluetooth:
                                All times the message "Bluetooth continuously fails" appears.
                                Although using a network cable, if I leave the wifi on (no connection) this problem disappears. I believe that wifi and bluetooth are linked.
                              5. Notifications:
                                I have access to the notification bar but I do not have access to the notification displayed.
                                I haven't found a solution so far. It must be the Android 10 implementation of the box.
                              6. Remote Control with Voice:
                                It works normally. I couldn’t set up Google OK, but I don’t need that. I just wanted to be able to use the CR microphone and it works 100%.
                              7. SLIMBOX (grateful Guest ):
                                Grateful for the statement. I'll leave it for another opportunity.

Grateful for the previous attention

Note: Sorry my English ... I did the best I could ... :-)

Comment

after 3hrs of head bang I FOUND THE SOLUTION.

use ver 2.1.7.3 usb burning tool.
                                feed the pasword .bin file under view>password
                                try temprature range 10-65 .
                                if range does not work, uncheck the tempurature range check box.
                                give firmware image path and press start.
                                then press recovery botton inside audio jack hole, while pressing connect box to PC (using 2.0 usb port of box), AS SOON AS TOOL RECOGNIZES BOX, LEAVE THE RECOVERY BUTTON.
                                process will start.

this worked for me....... got my box working back.

FILE LINKS ARE GIVEN BELOW

FIRMWARE
                                A95X F3 rgb http://download1127.mediafire.com/as...191017senk.img

USB BURNING TOOL
                                http://freaktab.org/693ba67a9b3e3236?download_token=1ddd6134221bf1dd6e c19b855306a54b0473c616ac54524c153793ecc9896938

PASSWORD FILE
                                https://forum.freaktab.com/filedata/...2&d=1581683185

Comment

Working...
                                X