A95X F3 Amlogic S905x3 8K Video Decode Android 9.0 TV Box RGB Light 4GB/32GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kdeep0705

How great that you got it. Congratulations!

I found the difficulty strange (password, etc.), because here I had to flash the firmware again and the steps I did were these:
    1. Firmware that I downloaded (A95X_F3_20191017senk.img) from the product page on Geekbuying,
    2. USB Burning Tool 2.1.7.1.,
    3. USB cable connected to the USB 2.0 port on my notebook, as it did not work on the USB 3.0 ports on the desktop computer.
    4. After the image selected in the USB Burning Tool (I had to uncheck Erase bootloader) , I clicked start and with the A95X F3 connected (power for security), just place the USB cable (in the 2.0 port) without having to press the recovery button on the audio jack. The A95X F3 connected and the firmware was flashed!
    Success with your A95X F3!

Note: I'm posting on this thread because I think it's more appropriate. I mistakenly put it on another thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mAtvXk View Post
      webipsum , get rid of that stock crap and install, project SLIMBOX [xda-developers.com] custom firmware and AOSP patch ;-)
      Will this ROM work on A95X F3 rgb model (not AIR) ?

??stock rom with leanback launcher is not good. No notification drop-down . No quick tiles in notification shade. No way of accessing recent apps . Its full of stupid useless bloating apps which cant be disabled or uninstalled.
      I use ATV pro launcher . But there are issues like no recent apps, no acccess to droid settings .
      Would these problems be solved in ROM mentioned by you??

Comment

Originally posted by Rajan2002 View Post
        Hello Friends
        i recently bought this box. Its an excellent box but i i r into issues when i tried installing Magisk. Box went into boot loop. I do not have the stock firmware. I tried using other S905X3 firmware but Amlogic USB tool gets stuck at 1% DDR Download with errors. Really need help to get stock firmware for this unit. Please help
        Same happened with me. I successfully got back by flashing stock rom. Procedure is given earlier here

Comment

Originally posted by aeolous View Post

Then for me you have two options take a nice video of the problem and send it to customer support at banggood and request a replacement or refund and second give it a shake yes a shake and if you can hear something moving inside then it might be the heatsink.
          I always change the heatsink and the thermal pad in any box that i get from time to time,and i am also waiting a A95X F3 from Banggood
          Can you please tell where can i get heat sink replacement? Also tell method.

Comment

Originally posted by Felipejfc View Post
            FYI everyone, last nightly of CoreElec is compatible with many s905x3 devices, including A95X F3 (use sm1_s905x3_4g.dtb device_tree). I tried it and it works great, way better than the shitty android ROM it comes with. There are only 2 catches for me for now:

1) I wasn't able to install it and boot from EMMC yet, I'm booting from sd card.
            2) I wasn't able to turn off the annoying led on the top of the box, it stays on even in suspended mode.

Best
            WILL THIS CORE ELEC OS WORK FOR A95X F3 rgb model ???

Comment

I liked the A95 F3 and even bought another one.
              The cost x benefit is very interesting.
              Do you have anything to comment on my post #254?
              Good week to everyone!
              Last edited by webipsum; 09-07-2020, 23:10.

Comment

My A95X F3 model is: 4GB / 32GB with Mobile Control.
                So far, I haven't understood the difference between the two models on the sale site.
                4GB / 32GB with Mobile Control vs 4GB / 32GB.
                Could anyone explain to me?
                Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
                  My A95X F3 model is: 4GB / 32GB with Mobile Control.
                  So far, I haven't understood the difference between the two models on the sale site.
                  4GB / 32GB with Mobile Control vs 4GB / 32GB.
                  Could anyone explain to me?
                  Thank you.
                  When a Seller Website mentions "Mobile Control" is usually just highlighting the fact that the mobile-connection apps are installed by default like Miracast, DLNP, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post
                    When a Seller Website mentions "Mobile Control" is usually just highlighting the fact that the mobile-connection apps are installed by default like Miracast, DLNP, etc.
                    Always young RiCkLaR_atvX .
                    Thanks for your response ...
                    That was what I imagined. Software (applications) and not hardware.

Comment

Guest e friends. ...
                      4) When I use Earth and Maps, I can zoom by clicking on the screen, but I can't remove the zoom ... + and - it doesn't work.
                      Google Earth, Maps and Street View, are you having problems with zoom + and zoom - on the Android TV Box?
                      Searching, I just found a tips, on zoom + and zoom -, on the stackoverflow website:
                      "Double-click then hold the second click and move the mouse up (zoom out) or down (zoom in). January 10, 2016 at 8:39 pm - Frank Hou."
                      The functionality is not very practical, but I’m trying here ...

Comment

Hi.
                        In November, the Disney video stream (Disney +) will be launched in Brazil.
                        Is anyone successfully using Disney + on the A95X F3?
                        Hugs.

Comment

Hi.
                          I have 3 Android TV Box and would like comments and tips on CPU temperature:
                          Ambient temperature: 33º
                          Beelink GT1 Ultimate (Android 7): 58º (1)
                          Droidlogic A95X F3 (Android 9): 73º (1) (is this normal?)
                          Tanix TX6S: 95º (2)
                          (1) = maintains temperature
                          (2) = temperature rise
                          Tks.
                          Note: I am using the application: CPU Monitor (System monitor tools lab - Cpu Ram Battery).

Comment

Hi.
                            I have 3 Android TV Box and would like comments and tips on CPU temperature:
                            Ambient temperature: 33º
                            Beelink GT1 Ultimate (Android 7): 58º (1)
                            Droidlogic A95X F3 (Android 9): 73º (1) (is this normal?)
                            Tanix TX6S: 95º (2)
                            (1) = maintains temperature
                            (2) = temperature rise
                            Tks.
                            Note: I am using the application: CPU Monitor (System monitor tools lab - Cpu Ram Battery).
                            I also have 3 TV Boxes. One Beelink GT1 2/16, one H96 Max X2 and one H96 max X3. All of them are upon USB fans at bases that I made by myself from old parts of Tower PCs. The temp drops at least 15-20 degrees Celcius. Of course you can buy ready made fan bases for 5-8 euros.
                            The temperature depends on how you use them. If you play games or watch 4K movies the boxes can get really hot.Then the fan base is a must.
                            Any temperature above 75+ degrees may cause trouble/malfunction not only to the processor (which on the other hand has the "ability"/"safety guard" to lower its frequensy and temp) but also to other components like ram, wifi chip etc.

Comment

ath156 Tks!

I did a new test with the A95X F3 regarding temperature:
                              Initial: 62º
                              Running 720P / 1080P (YOUTUBE): 68º / 69º
                              Running 4K (YOUTUBE): 74º / 75º

Comment

ath156 Tks!

I did a new test with the A95X F3 regarding temperature:
                                Initial: 62º
                                Running 720P / 1080P (YOUTUBE): 68º / 69º
                                Running 4K (YOUTUBE): 74º / 75º
                                Any way I think it is a good idea to use a fan (just to be in the safe side - especially during summer and high external/internal temps). If you don't want to make something by yourself (DIY) you can look at something like this https://www.aliexpress.com/i/4000570006733.html or https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000...archweb201603_.
                                The links are just to give you an idea what I am talking about. Usually 80mm is the best but there are also fans with 90mm-120mm (it depends on the dimensions of your box, which one to choose).

Comment

Working...
                                X