Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ath156
    I found this solution interesting.
    Some say it is quiet and others complain about the noise.
    I will analyze!
    Grateful for your tip.

Comment

If the fan is 12volts and you connect it to a usb port that is 5volts the fan turns with low speed and no noise at all (giving though enough flow of air). In fact it is so quiet that you have to look at it to understand if it still works or not. That is the reason why some people said that the fan stopped when their H96 max X3 was turned off, while it was still spinning. By the way you have to check if your usb ports still have power when you completely turn off your box ( so as not to spin 24/24 & 7/7). In the GT1 they stop, while in H96 max X2. & X3 they still have power !!!

Comment

Originally posted by ath156 View Post
        By the way you have to check if your usb ports still have power when you completely turn off your box ( so as not to spin 24/24 & 7/7)
        ath156
        I will check this in the 3 TV boxes and then I will comment here.
        Grateful for the 12v tip.
        Thank you.

Comment

ath156

Beelink GT1 Ultimate:
          Sleep/Suspend: USBs ON
          OFF: USBs OFF

Droidlogic A95X F3:
          OFF: USBs ON

Tanix TX6S:

Comment

Originally posted by webipsum View Post
            ath156

Beelink GT1 Ultimate:
            OFF: USBs OFF

Droidlogic A95X F3:

Tanix TX6S:
            You have a case exactly like mine. Only 1 out of 3 boxes turns OFF power at USB ports when you turn OFF the box (only my Beelink GT1 2/16 does that) !!!
            So if you use a fan for the other 2 you have to do something, so as to not spin 24/24 & 7/&. Some options:
            - Have a switch (mechanical) before the power adapter
            - Use a smart wifi plug socket and control it with your smart phone (something like this https://www.banggood.com/SONOFF-S26-...r_warehouse=CN)
            - Connect the USB fan to a USB port of your TV
            - Buy a ready made fan which has a switch

Comment

You have a case exactly like mine. Only 1 out of 3 boxes turns OFF power at USB ports when you turn OFF the box (only my Beelink GT1 2/16 does that) !!!
              So if you use a fan for the other 2 you have to do something, so as to not spin 24/24 & 7/&. Some options:
              - Have a switch (mechanical) before the power adapter
              - Use a smart wifi plug socket and control it with your smart phone (something like this https://www.banggood.com/SONOFF-S26-...r_warehouse=CN)
              - Connect the USB fan to a USB port of your TV
              - Buy a ready made fan which has a switch
              Best option is a usb hub that has switches, I really love Sabrent products they are good quailty, link:

Comment

ath156 and RiCkLaR_atvX Optimal indications. Tks a lot!

I had already purchased a USB cable with on/off. I'm waiting to arrive.

The purpose was different, but if I need to, I can use it for that purpose.

Purpose initial: Power/Data - ON/OFF. The goal was to disconnect and connect USB to reset the CR adapter with voice, on the TX6S.
                The microphone works, but then the TX6S that sleeps or restarts, to work the microphone, I need to remove and insert the USB adapter.

I would like to place the box behind the TV that is fixed to the wall with a support, but as it is a hot place, I am looking for a functional shelf (1) or (2).

Hugs.
                Last edited by webipsum; 09-15-2020, 20:52.

Comment

Hi.
                  TX6S did not work very well. Many restrictions on the wider use of Android.
                  A95X F3 I liked it, but it has some restrictions: notification bar and widgets, for example. I believe that with SLIMBOX AOSP should solve this.
                  I bought another A95XF3. Arrives soon.
                  The two A95X F3 are gifts for my daughter and my son.
                  Now I intend to buy another one (for me):
                  I am between the A95X F3 S905X3 and the X96 AIR S905X3.
                  The hardware is practically the same.

RiCkLaR_atvX, ath156 and friends.
                  1. What is your opinion about the A95X F3 and X96 AIR running the original firmware (stock)?
                  2. Which of the two is more suitable for SLIMBOX?
                  Tks!

Comment

Hi.
                    TX6S did not work very well. Many restrictions on the wider use of Android.
                    A95X F3 I liked it, but it has some restrictions: notification bar and widgets, for example. I believe that with SLIMBOX AOSP should solve this.
                    I bought another A95XF3. Arrives soon.
                    The two A95X F3 are gifts for my daughter and my son.
                    Now I intend to buy another one (for me):
                    I am between the A95X F3 S905X3 and the X96 AIR S905X3.
                    The hardware is practically the same.

RiCkLaR_atvX and friends.
                    1. What is your opinion about the A95X F3 and X96 AIR running the original firmware (stock)?
                    2. Which of the two is more suitable for SLIMBOX?
                    Tks!
                    For notification bar just install POWER SHADE from playstore.

Comment

I'll test it as soon as I get home. Thank you.

Comment

I'll test it as soon as I get home. Thank you.
                        Also as navigation bar you can use TASKBAR which is a navigation bar and much more ................................. (of course in case you don't know already TASKBAR).
                        You can have a taste of how it looks at Screenshot N.4 of my custom rom here https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...amlogic-s905x3

Comment

ath156

A95X F3:
                          I have access to the 100% navigation bar.
                          The notification bar, when I open the navigation bar, I can see it at the top. But it is blocked, I cannot access the notifications.
                          Power Shade / One Shade does not appear on Google Play on the A95X F3.
                          I used the similar Bottom Quick Settings, but it didn't help much because the notification bar is blocked. It must be because of the way that Android 9 was implemented on the A95X F3.

TX6S:
                          I don't have access to any of the bars (navigation and notifications).
                          I can't even see the bars (navigation and notifications).
                          It must be because of the way that Android 10 was implemented in TX6S.

Tks.
                          Last edited by webipsum; 09-16-2020, 03:24.

Comment

ath156

A95X F3:
                            I have access to the 100% navigation bar.
                            The notification bar, when I open the navigation bar, I can see it at the top. But it is blocked, I cannot access the notifications.
                            Power Shade / One Shade does not appear on Google Play on the A95X F3.
                            I used the similar Bottom Quick Settings, but it didn't help much because the notification bar is blocked. It must be because of the way that Android 9 was implemented on the A95X F3.

TX6S:
                            I don't have access to any of the bars (navigation and notifications).
                            I can't even see the bars (navigation and notifications).
                            It must be because of the way that Android 10 was implemented in TX6S.

Tks.
                            I don't have either of these boxes so I can't check it. Are you using ATV or AOSP? If it is ATV rom (for A95X F3) than I can understand why you can not find it in Google Play.
                            If you want you can try One Shade from here https://apkpure.com/search?q=power+shade&t=app and probably sideload it?
                            Good luck to whatever you do.

Comment

I don't have either of these boxes so I can't check it. Are you using ATV or AOSP? If it is ATV rom (for A95X F3) than I can understand why you can not find it in Google Play.
                              If you want you can try One Shade from here ***ttps://apkpure.com/search?q=power+shade&t=app and probably sideload it?
                              Good luck to whatever you do.

Note: As once again I have problems with the spam bot, I rewrote my last Post (please change *** with "h" in the link).

Comment

Please:
                                1. I am using an application that requests location. As the A95X F3 is connected via cable and the A95X F3 does not have GPS, does anyone have any tips to resolve this?
                                2. Another application that does not run because it detects the root: Does anyone have any tips on how to solve this on the A95X F3?
                                Tks.

Comment

Working...
                                X